Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formula One On Sky

2 posters

Go down

Formula One On Sky Empty Formula One On Sky

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Its only three races into the season, and already im getting irritated by the poor coverage of f1 by sky. I mean who the fk is simon lazenby in the f1 world? And antony davidson, come on, the most hes done in f1 was to wreck my favourite game lol rubbish. Bring back, ej, dc, and jake humphrey! !

Back to top Go down

Formula One On Sky Empty Re: Formula One On Sky

Post by Porschedude911 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Ej, dc and Jake humphreys only do the BBC coverage. This is why I hate sky, they steal a sport and then fill it with retards that don't know the slightest thing about it and haven't really been involved
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Yeah it's a shame. Why make a free sport cost £30.00 per month. Jaime Alguersuari is terrible though and what annoyed me a bit last year was that DC and Brundle were nowhere to be seen in the Friday sessions. This year Brundle is in the pitlane through practise and it gets everyone involved. I was a bit sceptical at first but 11 hours of F1 every other week can't do anyone any harm.. Sky certainly have the money and resources and if anyone is to blame then it's Bernie and the BBC. Wasting our money on 5 hours worth of time spent watching a horse tootle round is pathetic. I know it's only once a year but the BBC spend tonnes on one off events like the Grand National. Rant over and lets enjoy the sport and hopefully the cherry on the cake will be a LFC defeat ey stopper?!:p

Back to top Go down

Formula One On Sky Empty LFC DEFEAT

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Wouldnt suprise me atm. Least i wont have to suffer as its not on tele. MORE shit from the bbc, put on chelski an spurs tomorrow, but dont put on all merseyside semi, pathetic. Then again, theres always a certain vip box Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Yeah don't worry. Linden plastered that all over the site the other week with links and everything. You going to memorial at Anfield tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Formula One On Sky Empty TOMORROW

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:59 pm

First practice for new season tomorrow! No tc, i sense some doughnuts down under lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:00 pm

To be fair, i think it's a bit harsh to be judging something that's brand new in the first 2 and a bit races. And so far they've done an impressive job in my eyes, and one reason is because with Sky.. i feel like i'm being spoken to like a long time F1 fan, and also because i can't STAND DC in commentary, i mean every time i listen to him i wanna punch him in the face for the amount of rookie mistakes he makes. Oh and also if you don't want Sky you don't have to pay for it, i watch F1 and football online and i've never had a problem. So in short, just give them longer say till Silverstone, if they haven't ironed out the faults, then criticize them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Would like to point out you did punch dc u would most likely break your knuckles on that jaw of his
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Ahaha! you've got a point there Porsche! although if it stopped him talking as much, i'd happily take the pain :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Schumacher: what was Nico's time? Engineer: Ok Michael, Nico did a 1:35.1. Schumacher: hmm not bad LOL!Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:22 am

sky coveridge better than bbc plus miss tompson is fit lol and if u watch it online its free!!!!! lol

Back to top Go down

Formula One On Sky Empty miss thompson

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:05 am

Shes a scary little deformed migwit lol No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 am

i thought that BBC had the best F1 coverage, Sky is just full of boring old fellas. At least Jake, DC and EJ had a bit of a laugh like

Back to top Go down

Formula One On Sky Empty SKY F1 just incase you havent got it ;)

Post by Admin Mon May 07, 2012 12:41 pm

CLick this Link -

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/32669/1/sky-f1--live-stream-online.html

Close all the POP UPS that are sure to appear.
Then await 30 secs count down at the top of the video
then Close the ADS .. DO not use the BIG X for Closing it, use the Small x at the bottom of the AD.

then Your Done, SKY F1 LIVE ;-)

There is about a 10 second delay to real time but its FREE to all .

your Welcome ;-)
Cheers
ADMIN
P.S. On the NEW website you will find this in the Members Section.
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Thankyou for this Admin much appropriated thanks Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down