Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Done Chickie13 & Lotus-Renault GP

Go down

Well Done Chickie13 & Lotus-Renault GP Empty Well Done Chickie13 & Lotus-Renault GP

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:01 am

Racers,

It is that time of the year where the World Drivers & Constructors Champion has been decided. From the beginning of the Season we all knew this guy would be super fast and would always be near the top even though he has been handicapped with the Lotus-Renault. He has performed at a consistent high standard for the duration of the season and just can't seem to stop winning. He has had a big challenge though from BK_1975 in the McLaren who did put up a good fight but unfortunately it was just not enough.

As you know, I have been watching this League all season long and been paying a particular interest to who would be a threat in Pro League 1 and I certainly think that this guy is one of them. So I would just like to say a big well done to Chickie13 for winning the WDC on behalf of the whole website. He has not just won the WDC but the WCC as well. I would also like to say well done to rwe2907 for helping him in the Indian GP to clinch this title.

Chickie13, you are now the proud owner of an E.A.R.L Wheel Stand. This will be sent to you within the next couple of weeks after the Winner of Pro League 1 is decided.

Thanks
Pro League Manager

Back to top Go down

Well Done Chickie13 & Lotus-Renault GP Empty Re: Well Done Chickie13 & Lotus-Renault GP

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Congrats old teammate! You just can't keep a good man down. And you have proven that.

Back to top Go down

Well Done Chickie13 & Lotus-Renault GP Empty Re: Well Done Chickie13 & Lotus-Renault GP

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:57 am

Congrats mate it's been a honour driving on the same track as you, you clean quick and always approachable when help is needed, you'll be missed mate but I'll be able to brag to my fellow driver in pro 2 that I beat you in turkey lol all the best in pro 1 mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down