Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Your New Drivers!

Go down

Welcome Your New Drivers! Empty Welcome Your New Drivers!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:21 am

Racers,

Just an announcement to tell you that you have 3 new Drivers to your League for the last 2 races of the Season. They are all really clean and competent Drivers so I hope you welcome them with open arms. Please could you add these 3 guys on PSN so you are able to invite them on Sunday.

- GuiKiller-
- Chaf86
- rwe2907

Thanks
Pro League Manager

Back to top Go down

Welcome Your New Drivers! Empty Re: Welcome Your New Drivers!

Post by BradChick Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 am

wow chaf joined! had him on my friends list for ages. raced with him a while ago Smile

Welcome Chaf and the rest lol
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:48 am

Guikiller is real quick, I hear good things about him, but we must thank the temp mod, only took over a few days ago and recruits 3 new drivers..... Well done,great great job for pro 2, I said on my previous post a new mod would build on the foundation of last mod and I was right, can't wait for the new season as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 am

Hey thanks Fidla.. I see my name goes around lol Really happy to be part of the league i really wanted to join before but i had no time
for my induction whatsoever done it and ready to race Sunday hope we can all have fun around the Track guys !!! Btw Chaf86 is really fast to guys watch out for him...!
Clean and Fast races !!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down