Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Korean GP - Appeal room

3 posters

Go down

South Korean GP - Appeal room Empty South Korean GP - Appeal room

Post by UD-War Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Post below.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

South Korean GP - Appeal room Empty Re: South Korean GP - Appeal room

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 am

Moody turn 3 - Turned right across me. Complete disregard for any other driver thinking hes the only one on the circuit

Adam - Frequently forced his way onto the circuit after being off it often hitting me!
- Turned across me forcing me to lose position and pit for new wing.
Very well done today to everyone! The same consistent mess as it is every Monday! Good Job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:17 am

I have so much to say that I carnt even be bothered to appeal.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

South Korean GP - Appeal room Empty appeals

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:59 am

1st incident
against-Bjorn
Reason-Reckless Driving
4 minutes in on my vid part 1

2nd incident
against- Fishtechmadman13
Reason-at the end of the straight got smashed off
5 minutes 32s in on my vid part 1

3rd incident
against-Fishtechmadman13
reason-slowing down unnecessarily
8 minute 20s in on my vid part 1

Last edited by MoodyMufc AL1 & 2 Mod on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by X_Adam-_-1993_X Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:07 am

wanna make an appeal 4 john taking me out and i wanna know why ur bum bubby message me though a league race SAYING THIS (on str8, yu had room, y shove) thanks
X_Adam-_-1993_X
X_Adam-_-1993_X

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Am I not allowed to slow down to go into the pits? I really have had enuff of this game. This league has made me hate a game I love to bits.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

South Korean GP - Appeal room Empty response to fishtec

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:02 pm

yes you are allowed to but u slow down at a point u cant even turn into the pits

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Ok moody I understand what your saying I just dident want to miss the pits. I look at I now and I should have let you past the corner before but once again I got frustrated again after being punted out of on a corner by a serton mclaren mr johnlarkin who decided to dive up the inside and cause me to go well wide and again I got a drive threw for cutting the corner he pushed me of on.

Well done on the win tho moody is good to see Someone diffrent win than ud war even if he did get dq lol.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

South Korean GP - Appeal room Empty footage me v john and john v adam

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:14 am

7 minutes 55s in
first of all he forces his way through forcing me wide and not giving me any room to rejoin so forced my way back on and second of all he overtakes me next corner so whats the issue

10 minutes in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:42 am

(EVERYONE) - Pause Moodys video part 3 at 7:57 - Now can everyone tell me that isn't a corner hes turning for? You turned into me countless times Moody and this is one of your vids that you're using to say I have done something? It's you thats pathetic

Adam, I had full lock on for the corner and you turned over my right front wheel causing you to spin and for Moody to plough right into me.

Moody - You messaged me saying "Ur pathetic" and quoted Alonso when he said you must leave a space at Bahrain. In reply to that message, if your off the circuit then I dont have to give you any room at all. Alonso was wrong in the message he sent on that day because he was never fully alongside Rosberg. And you certainly never left a space (SHOWN ABOVE).

Adam decided to turn right for a corner that went left hitting me in the process WHILST DOWN A STRAIGHT. That was what Ipswich was talking about.

Lastly, No one has said anything about a Ferrari overtaking 2 or 3 cars under the SC. Thats an automatic DSQ? Something to think about it instead of slamming my driving etiquette! 80% of you are fairly embarrassing and Adam and Moodys "Bum buddy" messaged me after the race too. We race every Monday and yet you all carry stuff on for weeks and weeks!

Back to top Go down

South Korean GP - Appeal room Empty John

Post by UD-War Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:14 pm

John the ferrari overtaking was a massive glitched moment, maybe he shouldve given the places back yeah.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:15 am

Are you allowed to cut the track in this league? I'm sure I read somewhere that going over the white lines was not allowed. Is it a case of letting the game determine when enough corners have been cut to give a penalty. I just want to clarify this to adjust my racing to the rules. ty.

Back to top Go down

Post by UD-War Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:28 am

May I remind u of the rule:

Article 20
Corner Cutting
1.0 - The race Circuit is clearly defined by the white lines either side on the track on the edge.
1.1 - Intentionally Cutting Corners to gain a time advantage is not Permitted in the F1PS3League's.
1.2 - Cutting a corner persistently will encore a Race Ban and possible suspension from your league.
1.3 - It is permitted to run wide at a corner on the dust & marbles and gain no time advantage, then rejoin the race track safely.
1.4 - You must keep at least 1 wheel within the white lines to be counted as on the track.

Thanks.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:01 am

CORNER CUTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Obviously there is some discretion allowed as you cannot get everyone corner right every time. These examples were pretty stretched out so yeah, they were borderline but it wasn't like it was every lap.

If you are caught INTENTIONALLY cutting corners then you will be penalised. but if they are only every so often then I will by pass it unless it gets more frequent.

Back to top Go down

South Korean GP - Appeal room Empty reponse

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:52 pm

well stitchmax u'll b happy to here i got a drive through of the game in the race

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Are you purposely trying aggravate people here Stitch? We have clearly said that you are not allowed to cut any corners. Some digression as I said is allowed.

Can you not just understand that we do not want you to cut corners. But you just can't get it right every lap!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down