Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 4, Korean GP @ Yeongam - APPEAL ROOM

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: APPEAL ROOM

Go down

Round 4, Korean GP @ Yeongam - APPEAL ROOM Empty Round 4, Korean GP @ Yeongam - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:55 am

Below post any grievances you have over Korea's race event.

Back to top Go down

Round 4, Korean GP @ Yeongam - APPEAL ROOM Empty Korea Nightmare

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 am

first of all i apologise to ipswich for hitting him first corner

i'm not normally 1 to appeal against people unless i feel it affected my race which it did i was in 2nd at the time and i went to brake for the long straight as you do and adam just took me clean out this is nothing personal adam it just really done my race in i had to make up alot of ground got held up alot i managed to salvage 5th but i had the potential for a podium

Back to top Go down

Round 4, Korean GP @ Yeongam - APPEAL ROOM Empty Official appeal

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:15 am

After sleeping on this and looking at video evidence, I would like to make an official appeal against Red Bull driver Rhian. I haven't had any personal spats with him but I feel his driving was somewhat petulant at times. I feel as if i gave him room when he tried moves but he didn't give me any. Obviously, i respect the fact he hasn't made an appeal against me, lol.
Part 1 of Video - Rhian comes from nowhere and dives down the inside. This could have caused a massive accident because he dived down the inside of me AND STEVO!
I could have easily have turned in. The game would have given him a penalty and he would have damaged his own car!
Part 2 of Video - Before the last lap, i got a freak puncture and was forced to pit, fortunately it was on the last corner i got it into the pits. I came out just ahead of him. He then got some good straight line speed down the straight but i covered him - I MOVED ONCE (WITHIN THE RULES) - made my car as wide as possible and placed my car in the middle of the track. I have looked at the video so many times and Rhian could've fitted his car down the inside easily. Instead he doesn't this and clatter into my car forcing me to lose my front wing endplate and very nearly ends my race. He uses my car as an extra brake and the slows down a lot. For the record, i didn't change direction once he was behind me so he should have kept to his inside line - he didn't and if you pause it at the right moment - HE DRIVES INTO ME. Whether he was a bit rattled or scared of going wheel-wheel i don't know but i wasn't expecting to be clattered like that. He then has a better run out of turn 3 after i have lost ground. I intended to go alongside him down the 2nd straight but he closes the line which forces me to back off a bit. Otherwise he would have put me into the wall. AGAIN VIDEO EVIDENCE proves this! I then see an opportunity after he takes a very unusual line into turn 4. Because i was good on the brakes i was ALONGSIDE him for the corner. His arrows would have shown up and he should have gave me room - That way we both would have made the corner! Instead he TURNS MORE and by this time i am squashed against the curb at turn 4. He spins out and that is that. Like i said though, i have no personal vendettas against any people/drivers but i treat everything equally. His driving in this race was very amateurish to say the least and that is something which needs to be addressed. In both cases i gave him room when he tried an overtake but he seemed pretty hell-bent on driving me off the track when ever i tried a move. Fortunately, this never ruined my race. Instead it was his team mate Wooton. AGAIN, i have nothing against him and have helped him out in NASCAR before. He punted me off at turn 1 ruining my race which meant i lost a good 8 seconds to Ipswich which stopped me for challenging for the race. My lap times suggest i would have been a strong contender. 3 tenths behind my team mate in quali - him on options and me on primes. But like every race so far, MY RACE HAS BEEN RUINED BY BAD DRIVING in EVERY RACE!. This is why i think something needs doing because the standards so far have been average at best!

Back to top Go down

Round 4, Korean GP @ Yeongam - APPEAL ROOM Empty Re: Round 4, Korean GP @ Yeongam - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:28 am

The Rhian incidents have been reviewed and a decision has been made,

Similarly Moody a decision has been made about the Adam incident.

Stay close to the Decisions thread as I will be announcing the decisions a little later - after I've sorted the Season 2 business.

The thread will be closed once the Hungary race has been completed. I expect appeals really to be written within 24 hours tbh, any later than that is just silly.

Back to top Go down

Round 4, Korean GP @ Yeongam - APPEAL ROOM Empty Re: Round 4, Korean GP @ Yeongam - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: APPEAL ROOM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum