Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

singapore appeals

:: Archives :: Season 2 :: Appeal Room

Go down

singapore appeals Empty singapore appeals

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:36 am

it had been raining in the middle of the race and it dried out at the end of the race baratestran pitted for options a lap before i did. I pitted a lap after he did and came out infront of him but i had fitted the inters. going into the tight chicane torward the middle of the track baratesteran knocked me into the wall entering the chicane blowing out my tire and destroying my front wing i believe it occured around lap 53.

Back to top Go down

singapore appeals Empty Re: singapore appeals

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:55 am

I was right behind them when this happened. They were going into the turn 10 chicane. Chapelfan was leading Baratastern. Baratastern moved to the inside and tried to go side by side through the chicane. Chapelfan was pushed into the wall and lost his wing. I'm pretty sure this was lap 53.

Unfortunately I didn't have enough space left to record this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am

you were with the wrong tire so you lost traction, i got side by side with you and I was inside, so i had the preference in the corner
malaske saw we were side by side, and i was inside. u should have slow down and dont fight for the corner with me. and you were with the wrong tire so you should take care in these ocasions.
i think u should think twice this time chapelfan. you were with the wrong tires! what was you thinking? racing me and malaske with inters...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 am

and you finished 3rd so i didnt riuned you race at all u did sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:40 am

i honestly didnt want to make an appeal against you baratestran for the reason i was on the wrong tires but i was told by my moderator if i didnt appeal he would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:41 am

i mean. with inters you would finish 3rd anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 am

you were with the wrong tire so you lost traction, i got side by side with you and I was inside, so i had the preference in the corner
malaske saw we were side by side, and i was inside. u should have slow down and dont fight for the corner with me. and you were with the wrong tire so you should take care in these ocasions.
i think u should think twice this time chapelfan. you were with the wrong tires! what was you thinking? racing me and malaske with inters...?

It doesnt matter who was faster or what tires he had on. It was up to you to pass cleanly and you did not. Who passes in a chicane like that anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:48 am

I was spectating Chapelfan while looking behind at Baratatstern and sMalaske when the incident occured. Chapelfan was leading while on intermediate tires, while Baratastern and sMalaske were on option tires. Where Baratastern attemped to make the pass is not wide enough for two cars to go side by side simultanously without risking a cornercut penalty. The incident occured because he did not give Chapelfan enough room while Chapel was going to give the spot upon the exit of the corner or later. the incident happened somewhere between lap 51 and 55. (as soon as the rain stopped) As a result of Baratastern making the aggressive move, and Chapelfan giving plenty of room, Chapel hit the wall upon the exit of the corner as a result of contact , thus damaging his own right front tire and knocking the wing off the Lotus-Renault.
I have no capacity yet or knowledge of how to record and upload videos online. If there is any video evidence it would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:50 am

ok malaske now you suggest i'm not a clean driver... thats really sad.
you wre the one who first said we got side by side, didnt you? and I was inside! I didnt touched chapelfan from behind. we colided side by side so it means he tried to race me in that corner while I was inside and he was with the wrong tire.

thats all i have to say u do what you whant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:53 am

ZEALATRY wrote: I was spectating Chapelfan while looking behind at Baratatstern and sMalaske when the incident occured. Chapelfan was leading while on intermediate tires, while Baratastern and sMalaske were on option tires. Where Baratastern attemped to make the pass is not wide enough for two cars to go side by side simultanously without risking a cornercut penalty. The incident occured because he did not give Chapelfan enough room while Chapel was going to give the spot upon the exit of the corner or later. the incident happened somewhere between lap 51 and 55. (as soon as the rain stopped) As a result of Baratastern making the aggressive move, and Chapelfan giving plenty of room, Chapel hit the wall upon the exit of the corner as a result of contact , thus damaging his own right front tire and knocking the wing off the Lotus-Renault.
I have no capacity yet or knowledge of how to record and upload videos online. If there is any video evidence it would be greatly appreciated.

HEY! he lost traction, thats the reason i tried the overtake there. if he didnt i would never try there. i know the track come on guys you think i'm an amatour? he lost traction. he almost spin the car. thats why i got momentum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:09 am

"In brief, the concept is, you must establish substantial overlap with the car ahead before a corner's turn-in point to have the right for room to be left for you by the ahead driver. Substantial overlap means at least that the front of your car is up to say the driver's position in the ahead car"

thats what's the rules says
i was side by side with chapelfan, wing with wing. and inside. and with the right tire. and he lost traction before that given me the oportunity.
thats my apeal
and i felt disrespected when malaske says "who passses in a chicane like that anyway". thats another apeal cause it was pejorative.

Back to top Go down

singapore appeals Empty Baretastern

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 am

next time be careful if you have to overtake in a chicane. we are trying to teach you thats its not safe to overtake in certain zones. a racing incident? yes. Don't beat yourself up over it. you both are supreme drivers. We all learn something new everyday. I learned what to do and not to do today. i almost got in your way earlier in the race in the ferrari by accident while you were the leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 am

guys im down to leave the results the way they are, i was on wrong tires and would have most likely finished 3rd anyways, yeah the pass was a little aggressive and in a zone you dont pass in but i was helpless infront of him, yes i did try to race him around to the pits in hope i could make up my pitstop delta on the fresher tires (which was a long shot). baratestran is a good clean racer, he was feeling the pressure from sMalaske (3rd) so im sure he was really wanting past. i wish the accident didnt happen but thats racing i dont believe a penalty should be applied, a warning at most

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:23 am

ZEALATRY, i understand that and i agree with what u are saying
but please, listen to me: i dont think i or anyone can pass in a chicane. i only tried that cause he lost traction and i got side by side with him sundely. it didnt passed my mind he would race me in that corner in that situation (tires and so on..). i thought the position was allready mine. if not, i would have given space, ok? but, in any case, i accept a punishment if you think i did wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:36 am

Chapelfan wrote:guys im down to leave the results the way they are, i was on wrong tires and would have most likely finished 3rd anyways, yeah the pass was a little aggressive and in a zone you dont pass in but i was helpless infront of him, yes i did try to race him around to the pits in hope i could make up my pitstop delta on the fresher tires (which was a long shot). baratestran is a good clean racer, he was feeling the pressure from sMalaske (3rd) so im sure he was really wanting past. i wish the accident didnt happen but thats racing i dont believe a penalty should be applied, a warning at most

thank u. i wouldnt have tried if you dindt lost traction. sudenly i got side by side with you so i thought it was done. but sorry anyway i'm feeling terrible now i know you crashed cause i didnt feel the colision between us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:46 am

dont feel bad about it you deserve that win because you would have passed me probably before i made it back around to the pits. i did loose traction off the turn before, giving you the run up my inside but on my screen when we made contact your right front tire was in my left sidepod, so according to my screen you didnt have the corner so i took it, and i say my screen because the game was glitching and lagging a bit ive heard from a few people. so i wonder if on your screen you was further along the inside than on my screen. but you won that race there was no more than 10 laps to go when i went with the wrong tire so i would have had to pit again putting me atleast 20 secs behind the top 2 with only a handful of laps to catch them (doubtful). even if the contact was never made and you followed me the entire lap you would have won the race malaske would have finished 2nd and i would have finished 3rd so you won that race either way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:50 am

u're a real gentleman, thanks
very glad to race along you it will be fun and a pleasure

Last edited by BARATASTERN on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:59 am

Ayrton Senna: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 pm

i try to be, but im the league of americas FIA represenative or something like that lol, so ill be at the FIA meeting monday and tuesday ill be sure to tell them that i dont think you deserve a penalty and i was the one wrecked so im sure they wouldnt have a problem with that. just enjoy your win and know that i think no less of you than before the accident like i said before it could have came down to lagg who knows

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 pm

im naming my first born son Ayrton, he was a legend but im pretty sure thats a different forum lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Chapelfan wrote:i try to be, but im the league of americas FIA represenative or something like that lol, so ill be at the FIA meeting monday and tuesday ill be sure to tell them that i dont think you deserve a penalty and i was the one wrecked so im sure they wouldnt have a problem with that. just enjoy your win and know that i think no less of you than before the accident like i said before it could have came down to lagg who knows

thank u. the win is of no importance. they can decide what they whant. i'll respect. i'm allready pleased u (the wrecked) understanded my point of view. next time i'll be extra carefull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm

BARATASTERN wrote:ok malaske now you suggest i'm not a clean driver... thats really sad.
you wre the one who first said we got side by side, didnt you? and I was inside! I didnt touched chapelfan from behind. we colided side by side so it means he tried to race me in that corner while I was inside and he was with the wrong tire.

thats all i have to say u do what you whant.

I didn't say you were side by side. I said you tried to go side by side. And there simply is not enough room for 2 cars in that chicane without cutting the corner or crashing.

And though it didn't really affect the outcome of the race, it was very close to ending Chapel's race. Also, being on the inside is irrelevant. You were still the car making the pass and it was up to you to avoid contact.

I didn't mean to sound like a jerk. I apologize. I have much respect for you, BARATASTERN. And I know you're a good sport. It's just that move at that time looked very wrong to me.

FIA will look into it and then we will move on and have much fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:03 am

I crashed out on lap 20 . so i watched the battle up front for the rest of the race , I was watching from BARATASTERN car to be honest man your (great racer) but i feel you should of pulled out of that move . in my opinion that move should of being made alot sooner you were not clear at the turning point of the turn leaving chaplefan no were to go or brake , chaplefan was still in front at turning point . chaplefan maybe should of gave you the pass before the turn due to having low traction . I think if it had not of happened the outcome of the race would of being the same 1,BARATASTERN 2,sMalaske 3,Chaplefan ..
Overall great racing at singapore s wet track was fun to watch..
i hope to get much better and get up into the action asap.
Aokbadboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:35 am

I lost connection to the host as soon as the first saftey car came out on like lap 18, and for what ever reason I couldnt get a remake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:02 am

ZEALATRY caught on cam resetting to track. BK's video 30:05 & 30:15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:03 am

I was thankfully caught on cam resetting to track. BK's video 30:05 & 30:15. I never pressed start but when i go off the track under safety car it resets me to the track automaticaly. It happened to me 4 or 5 other times. I was getting frustrated because it would still warm my tires up. The reason i was missing my braking points was because I lost my front wing under caution. I really hope the tire glitch is remedied by the next game F1 2012.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:54 am

Chapelfan has withdrawn his appeal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm

sMalaske (Americas Mod) wrote:ZEALATRY caught on cam resetting to track. BK's video 30:05 & 30:15

Sorry. Was BK's video 37:05 & 37:15
But it was because of the safety car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down