Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italian GP - Race Reports

2 posters

Go down

Italian GP - Race Reports Empty Italian GP - Race Reports

Post by UD-War Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:07 am

Post ur Race Reports below.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Italian GP - Race Reports Empty My Race Report

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:54 am

Qualy-3rd

Race-4th
1st corner fishtechmadman13 pushed me off the track asking a fellow colleague what he thinks before i appeal basically got stuck behind john and wrecked my race at the end adam went deep into the last corner and john outbraked himself and caused the incident which cost me 3rd as mario balotelli wud say why always me

Back to top Go down

Italian GP - Race Reports Empty Re: Italian GP - Race Reports

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:12 am

ok well i dont want you to appeal moody. im sure i was ahead of you before the corner so i turned in. you got me back straight away and im sure i did not ruin your race in any way as me you and ud war took of any way. sorry moody i do try my best not to cause any incidents but you must admit the first corner is a nightmare lol.

Q 4TH somehow started 3rd

R finished 2nd on a one stop.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:34 am

oh dear moody. I think your race was ruined because of your petulant driving and your trait of turning in when im alongisde you. Thats what ruins races and thats what ruins your own. I didnt outbrake myself. Adam turned into me resulting in me spinning. I lost 3 places thanks to that and i also lost a good amount of grid positions an unbelievably average human being deciding that quali didnt need to be restarted.

RACE REPORT

QUALIFYING - Didn't partake due to the steward deciding that restarting the race would be extremely unquestionable!

Race - Had a fantastic 1 stop strategy in the bag before i was turned into at parabolica. Had a fascinating catch up with ThaCookster throughout the race which was probably the highlight. A good battle with TT on lap 40 was great so good drving by 1 person at least!

Back to top Go down

Italian GP - Race Reports Empty f1

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:03 am

john i left you alot of space alot of the time i defended fairly your overtakes were ambitious to say the least luckily i was aware of you or we wud of had a coming together and regarding the incident between you and adam i'm just saying it how i saw it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down