Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German GP - Decisions

3 posters

Go down

German GP - Decisions Empty German GP - Decisions

Post by Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 am

FiA - Results Meeting 23rd July.

IllSkillsvip - JamesBorough

FiA found No evidence of Foul Play, 8 Reps Found that it was an Unfortunate Mistake caused by 'james' but due to the Glitchy Game and Bollard Problem known on this track. They could not start re arranging the results due to the game being broken or Giving drivers Harsh penalties when the Game was at fault. We do our best ot make it FAIR and competitive for all racers but our Hands were tied when the game throws a spanner in on an incident like this appeal. - No Penalties given.
......Although James may well be Looked at Closely by the stewards in the next race, as this has been stressed to the FiA & Stewards.
(We hope the new game will resolve any future issues)

Fidla - Moderator

FiA found no evidence of NOT being allowed to Sit in the Pits during Qualifying session.
the rules were not Clear to all racers within the league, so no Penalties can be given.

FiA Must Stress to the 'RBR Team & Lawyers' that Every Incident is Investigated separately and on its own merrit, Never will they use Previous incidents as a bench mark or President Statute set.
All Incidents we have found so far are Never the same and therefor would not warrant the same Penalty.

** Note Pro League 2 - Moderator has chosen to Edit the rules, as from Today All Drivers are to set a Qualifying Lap in Every race.

Thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

German GP - Decisions Empty Re: German GP - Decisions

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:21 am

RBR wish to point out that in the above statement it clearly stated mistake, made by James, a known glitch in the game so this incident could have been avoided as James (just like all the other drivers) were aware of the glitch if we wasn't then fair enough but we did his MISTAKE with knowledge of the glitch cause terminal damage to another car, IF Seansri hadn't hit linden he wouldn't of got disqualified and banned terminal damage to lindens car cause the harsh punishment, if seansri had damaged lindens car but linden was still able to continue you would have reviewed where linden finish and that would have had an affect on sensri's punishment but it would have been ad harsh because linden finished the race, in all incidence seansri made a mean one MISTAKE. If you look at chickie footage on lap 4 he as a pro driver navigates the corner without corner cutting James took a gamble made a mistake if no one else was affected then fair enough but his wrong judgement cause terminal damage to another car and you do nothing.
How do expect people to respect your authority when there's no continuity to your decisions, I've said it once and I speak for many minds that you don't hear the FIA belittles the effort made by the lesser drivers in this league that why they lose the will to practice you don't have a community that except each driver for what they bring to your league it's your way or the highway
Blackdevil - does he seem interested
Fidal - my team mates a rebel and a strong mind man can be a handful I'll agree but look back through all his gripes how many didn't you guys make an effort to meet half way with NONE again your way or the highway
Seansri - (sorry Sean but truth be told he can be a pain in the ar___) but the only measures I've seen used is whack him.com to get him to change now if that suppose to be an example of keep focused on the track jamesboro is living proof it's not working
Illskill - I'm put off make an effort with the game I love cause whats the point squeeze in every minute you can in th e hope you can get a few more points with a tweak here and there only to go back to the pits realising you've made it worse to final nail it only to have it taken away by someone you know doesnt Feel that lost like you do, so you just turn up on race day not knowing breaking points or your cars limits accidentally take someone off for the FIA to disqualify and ban you!!!!!!!!
This even brings up the look that admin get preferential treatment.
I would like to hear the FIA's response to these views, as I will be advising my fellow drivers to watch this space closely!!! Good day

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:09 am

ADMINS RESPONSE -

WoW.. I'm Shocked !
I try to keep this as FAIR as possible throughout the leagues or I try to at least.

I think I should Comment Purely because I am Mention In both Aspects.

First I will reply as ADMIN .

Admin thinks you are a very Etiquette driver and respectful on track, and We all love the RBR team and its News and Lawyers. I'm Puzzled to why you think the ADMIN gets some sort of Leniency towards him, I can assure you he does'nt or at least does not expect it in anyway. He to has been Penalized.

SeanSri - He on many occasions did not show up for races and on many occasions was involved somewhere on track with some one in every race, RBR included. I left the FiA to decide on his Fate with the video Footage at hand on site. (I do stress to all Film ya races). Sean As far as im aware Had his BAN lifted Due to the brilliant Service of the Drivers Association Chairman, He was, I believe on a Suspended Ban.
It was on this Suspended BAN that he then Proceeded to cause another Incident to another driver, and it was at the point the FiA and Many of the Pro League 2 Drivers Including RBR Drivers decided he had to me removed for him to learn to be more respectful, He was offered a Place in Pro League 3 but then told the league he was going away in 2-3 weeks, So to clear SeanSri up from an ADMIN point of view he was Leaving anyway, Pretty sure FiA decided why risk 2-3 races of Racers getting Wrecked, dam next time it could have been an RBR driver.

Fidla - I'm sure if Fidla the RBR Driver was not impressed or wanted to be in the said league he would retire and join another, I feel Fidla is a great driver and thats why He was Approached by Admin to join, a great contribution the site and positive influence on others.

BlackDevil - Great Driver full of courtesy and respect for others and a Joy to have in our community, never has FiA had to discuss BlackDevil, Cant ask for better than that, I presuming he is happy as he shows up every week and always joins our rooms when invited.

I cant Answer for the FiA and Dont intend to do so..

I reply as LINDEN now..
Yep your correct mate, if I had been just clipped or Nosecone off they probably been less a penalty, think thats 'continuity' I believe, as surely to receive the same penalty as maybe DSQ would be wrong i think, But i just get one vote in the FiA like the RBR Driver Illskill gets and all the other reps gets.
I was Unhappy just Like you was practicing all week to get wrecked by a Mistake, but Im sure in the FiA office I made it clear to everyone in there I did not want any penalty for sean at all, I clearly said it and Illskills disagreed and said he deserves something as you can not run around with racers like that, it wasnt the first time he was in the FiA discussions, SO im puzzled at Skills , Love the Passion he has im actually quite Jealous of the Passion he has for it, or maybe i'v learned that league racing is REAL people not Ai cars, Real people make mistakes. We all make them. I can tell you the FiA invited Mr skills to the FiA meeting 3 times so he could have his vote within. Im sorry for the Passion of the Sport making you agree.
Makes me agree to. Cant wait for the new game it will solve all this i hope.

Cheers
ADMIN
AKA Lindenwarden

FiA & Steward response to follow.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:39 am

Linden
I fully respect and take on board all of your comments made, your right I did state that seansri does deserve sone sort of action as his error serverly affected another driver but we are humans and as human need to learn any FIA members that have kids would beat the living daylights out of there kids as the first disaplinery action toward wrongful behaviour they would start at stage one or two not ten plus the you increase as needed I wanted seansri to lose half his points with a suspended ban if you hadn't suffered terminal damage then a drive through in the next race and possible a suspended ban to boot, which is along the similar line of what I wanted for jamesboro which show consistency that current is being shown. I never meant to imply that you have anything to do with favouritizim but the FIA can't deny it doesn't look that why based on these two examples and that's my point.
I wasn't aware that the FIA meeting was tonight as its always been on a Tuesday thats why I didn't respond not to mention that I didn't see them.
I'm a true believer in practice make prefect I can't expect to win races without the desire to better myself, I watch race recording to learn and see where I'm going wrong I try real hard to respect all my fellow drivers because I'd feel so guilty if I ruined their race. The winds been taken outta my sails by this latest incident James you Laurence chickie are super fast on hungargy and I'm back to scraping at the back for the pickings I had a real shot a Germany and feel cheated and robbed by a driver who probably turn the telly on to watch the Simpsons once he was out of the race, and all I get from my league moderator is it's a GLITCH!!!! He telling me something we all already no this ain't nothing new and it's definitely not anywhere near a good enough excuse my why my race ended. Then the mans puzzled why we are questioning his principles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:56 am

But its the FiA that decides on incidents NOT 'the Man who is puzzled by your principles'.
im puzzled to why you want to Punish James when up until now there has never been a problem with him, I think the FiA will just follow the same procedure as Seansri had, he had a warning and was then looked at by the stewards in the next race etc, and they went down a road of You cant just BAN people that will make people leave, so we sort of gone to soft now by NOT being harsh until 2-3 times they have a problem, but to Penalize on the first Offence is , well not what i know you as, everybody deserves a chance etc i hear you say that loads, and then when its yourcar it seems anger got in the way of principles, this is why im puzzled.

PS
I love the Fact you are Questioning the Authority. ;-) I believe in that. Check my youtube 'myname' channel out m8 you will clearly see I question Everything and always question people of authority.

Love
Linden

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:59 am

Linden
I fully respect and take on board all of your comments made, your right I did state that seansri does deserve sone sort of action as his error serverly affected another driver but we are humans and as human need to learn, any FIA members that have kids wouldnt beat the living daylights out of there kids as the first disaplinery action toward wrongful behaviour they would start at stage one or two not ten plus, then you increase the punishment as needed. I wanted seansri to lose half his points with a suspended ban, if you hadn't suffered terminal damage then a drive through in the next race and possible a suspended ban to boot, which is along the similar lines of what I wanted for jamesboro which would show consistency thats current not being shown. I never meant to imply that you have anything to do with favouritizim but the FIA can't deny that it cannot be precieved to look that way based on these two examples and that's my point.
I wasn't aware that the FIA meeting was tonight as its always been on a Tuesday thats why I didn't respond not to mention that I didn't see them.
I'm a true believer in practice makes prefect I can't expect to win races without the desire to better myself, I watch other drivers race recordings to learn and see where I'm going wrong I try real hard to respect all my fellow drivers because I'd feel so guilty if I ruined their race. The winds been taken outta my sails by this latest incident, James, you, Laurence, chickie are super fast on hungargy and I'm back to scraping at the back for the pickings I had a real shot a Germany and feel cheated and robbed by a driver who probably turned the telly on to watch the Simpsons once he was out of the race, and all I get from my league moderator is it's a GLITCH!!!! He telling me something we all already knew before the race this ain't nothing new and it's definitely not anywhere near a good enough excuse for why my race ended. Then the mans puzzled as to why we are questioning his principles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:05 am

From a stewarding point of view, the said incident seen at the British GP, involving Seansri, and said incident at the German GP bear no relation to each other. In analysing the Sean incident, the following factors were looked at:

• A breach of Article 8.3 - It is permitted to run wide at a corner on the dust & marbles and gain no time advantage, then rejoin the race track safely.

A breach of Article 5 of the Induction Training Guide - Recovery Back On Track & To The Pits.

"Knowing how to recover your car safely, and getting back on track safely - checking your map correctly. Keeping clear of the guys that are still on racetrack if the track is busy when getting back on."

• In addition, the defence offered by Seansri to FiA, namely that quick warning was provided to 'LindenWarden' via mic of his intention to enter the pits via the run-off area was deemed as no excuse by FiA, given the well-known likelihood that inter-team twosomes had muted their competitors.

This in itself, you are correct, would just about have not warranted a race ban punishment. We could settle fairly happily for a removal of all points for that race, a further removal of up to 10 points for the unsafe track recovery, and if necessary starting at the back of the grid in the next race.

However, due to the fact that yes, the innocent party did get terminally smashed into a wall, along with the numerous rules that were broken in the process, in addition to reprimands that had been given out previously in the season, FiA had no qualms about instead reaching a one-race ban punishment.

Having hopefully laid out the reasoning of Chief Steward, and subsequent FiA, I recommend you go back and find the video footage of the incident, and with the above rules and considerations in mind, offer that you would have come to different conclusions at the time?

As you imply, in light of the original ban, Seansri within his rights, appealed the decision to FiA. In order to quell fuss as much as possible, we limited his punishment to a Suspended Ban - allowing him right to compete in the next race, under the duress that no incident happen involving the driver. As then turned out to be the case, said driver was involved in another incident during this race of effective probation.

Thus with yet another incident taking place - along with the original decision from Silverstone still standing in the background, previous incidents totted up from races before that too - as well as concerns raised by fellow drivers and main in-race Steward for Pro League 2, it was felt that this League was not appropriate for the said driver, either for his own enjoyment or the fair well-being of other PL2 competitors.

In the incident seen at the German GP, James made a mistake; frankly his first proper one in all the months he has raced with us from a forum publicity point of view. If we take away a human being's ability to take calculated risks, they would have no free will, nor ability to learn from experience. And if James was not culpable to making mistakes, he would not be human. I'm sure if you had allowed the man to speak on Sunday, he would have expressed no pride in what happened. This is why you should take solace of being in a Pro League 2, expecting nothing but the best as you mentioned, because we try to hand-pick the internet world to find those at the top of their skills who do not enjoy crashing. In the same way to yourself, I know James had been practising all week, he has immediately taken himself out of contention through his own error. He will undoubtedly do all in his power to not allow similar to happen again.

Beyond that, what demons and anger still remain inside you are for you alone to deal with, a psychological challenge posed to all of us in life in the face of disappointment. What understandably seems to still bug you, is that such emotions shouldn't be a factor when playing a computer game; but, as you say, you're immensely passionate about the sport, and by extension play its game vigorously and compete in online leagues (something only a minority do) - resultantly, those two concepts cannot co-exist without anger being a potential net product when something beyond your control goes wrong.

With regard to the process of reviewing your appeal request, there were a number of FiA members who were still mystified as to how exactly you retired instantly at such low speed, without either something happening that was beyond either of your controls, or indeed you actually falling foul of the same glitched bollard James had. You are understandably entitled to passionately believe otherwise, but unless you, or anyone, can offer us adequate video footage (as was available for the Seansri British GP incident), we cannot simply go upon the evidence of a single man's oral testimony. This may be highly exacerbating to you, but we have no other level-headed alternative within the framework of how online gaming works.

Indeed, as the body of people meant to administer rules and regulations responsibly, giving out a similar punishment to the British GP incident would show a distinct lack of foresight, not consistency - it would certainly offer you closure, yes - but we cannot sadly just start dishing out whatever pragmatic punishment we feel like to satisfy individuals. FiA are here to administer General Rules equally across all Leagues, we are the not the communal decision-making equivalent of a revengeful bounty hunter. An incident will be looked at in the micro-environment of that incident, and THAT incident alone. If a said driver has a track record of investigations, then we will look at and weigh up their comparative seriousness. In light of both these evaluations, the lack of clear footage, the unpredictable glitchy nature of Nurburgring's Turn 1, and the inability to fully picture what happened - only possessing the evidence of an understandably angry, expressive 40-year-old man against a normally-shy and battered-into-the-ground 19-year-old: we could not reach a decision that you would deem favourable.

I hope this engages with a number of the points I have observed you mention over past days.
I'm sorry that judgement did not please you. But I go about my job with nothing but my full attention and wisdom. Decisions are not child's play.

Good day,
Charlie Whiting, Resident Cracker Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 am

Firstly I need to why there's crack eater jokes when this serious????? captain if you want to have a serious conversation then forget your wanna be benny hills jokes and let's get real as your lingo doesnt phase me in the slightest you need to understand that if your points are valid the jokes aren't needed as it can be seen as disrespectful (learning point) I can take on your views you haven't heard my reply yet you JOKE about my situation just like you did when I so called ranted on Sunday don't think I'm not clocking your lack of respect just because you don't find the point interesting if you want to discuss this like men the lose the humour. this is the same way seansri got put down and fidla gets it because we challenge your points with valid points. I only partly agree with your statements and surely If you want to be taken seriously you need to be serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 am

When your ready to man up we can do this statement against statement, or you can run and hide make your decisions and we all have to lump it coz YOUR THE FIA and we are the forget me nots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:39 am

Firstly, my sign-off says 'cracker' as in Jacob's crackers, edible ones. I don't take or condone drug use. It's how I sign off most things written or orally, to keep things friendly. Really in the grand scheme of things, we both know that's a triviality. But you are entitled to point it out nonetheless, and external sensitivity of using it, given your current feelings, has been taken onboard.

Beyond that one technicality, I am taken aback to be accused of demonstrating a lack of awareness or interest. My comparative hush through this affair has been in order to listen to all stances and opinions, allowing me to fully reach my own decisions, presenting them to the FiA committee in merger with their opinions - as you are well aware the system operates from being in it. If I wanted to treat you like a second-class, voiceless citizen, I would never have replied or laid it out in sections that address the various discussion points. So, please consider what you've written in your latter lines of response carefully before you insult my better nature without proper reason. The lingo I use, is the lingo I use - it's the same for every human being, the fact I write in a presentable way is for the benefit of you as the receiver of the content written. This isn't an ego battle, I've begun the pursuit of a resolution discussion that you now desire, by laying out the decision-making process, as clearly queried initially.

Indeed, I am very keen to begin statement-by-statement discussions with you; I've been waiting since I submitted the post earlier today to 'get real' and engage in debate, so I'm glad to see you have arrived on the site for the evening.

My ears are open. Begin when you're ready, and we can talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamesboro1993 (DRT) Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:46 am

I'd just like to add, In real life F1, If a driver destroys his car and ricochets across the track and the driver behind comes and collects him, does the driver who destroyed his car get a penalty? No! You have no control over a destroyed car, therefore, nothing I could of done about it.
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:35 am

Captain i don't agree but this for now is second let get to the reason we are here:

Before I start I would like all my points to be treated as the recipient and or representing a recipients view point in a race situation, I except that the rules are the rules but also strongly agree if there is valid statements against the rules that they be heard and respected in comment.

Statement made: From a stewarding point of view, the said incident seen at the British GP, involving Seansri, and said incident at the German GP bear no relation to each other.

Illskills - in respose to the stewards statement;
1) In both races drivers left the track
2) both driver were not forced off of the track it was driver error when they both new better
3) in doing so the incident has led to another drivers race ending
4) both drivers never ment to incident to happen
5) both drivers made the mistake knowing they had other cars around them
6) the car that was stuck had four wheel on the track

In addition, the defence offered by Seansri to FiA, namely that quick warning was provided to 'LindenWarden' via mic of his intention to enter the pits via the run-off area was deemed as no excuse by FiA, given the well-known likelihood that inter-team twosomes had muted their competitors.

Illskills - How does the can the FIA prove that seansri had muted everyone but his race partner, I can't be sure but did seansri even have a race partner if not then the likelihood of him muting is remote, the fact that the driver he hit wanted a leniency was completely over looked. Please note I'm not justifying seansri as I believe disaplinery action was required but not to the barbaric level used.

This in itself, you are correct, would just about have not warranted a race ban punishment. We could settle fairly happily for a removal of all points for that race, a further removal of up to 10 points for the unsafe track recovery, and if necessary starting at the back of the grid in the next race. Illskills - no comment

However, due to the fact that yes, the innocent party did get terminally smashed into a wall, along with the numerous rules that were broken in the process, in addition to reprimands that had been given out previously in the season, FiA had no qualms about instead reaching a one-race ban punishment.

Illskills - I request solid written prove of these reprimands please!

Having hopefully laid out the reasoning of Chief Steward, and subsequent FiA, I recommend you go back and find the video footage of the incident, and with the above rules and considerations in mind, offer that you would have come to different conclusions at the time?

Illskills - I disagree with your statement how would you no this if you've failed to confirm this with me prior, you can read my statements but in a direct conversation i can react to your statements and visa versa, you have spoken with Jamesboro I trust judging based on your confidence shown?

In the incident seen at the German GP, James made a mistake; frankly his first proper one in all the months he has raced with us from a forum publicity point of view.

Illskills - Mr crankshaft your confidence is admirable but for your information James took out his own team mate in Valencia, I no this because I watched it as I was riding behind them, read James race review. This point in mind your above statement has a floor as you were not aware, I propose that irrespective of history as not all drivers will post an appeal (ref linden warden on blackdevil in turkey) we focus more on the outcome of the mistake to which this was the worst possible outcome.

If we take away a human being's ability to take calculated risks, they would have no free will, nor ability to learn from experience.

Illskills - in your previous entry you clearly stated that janes has been driving in this league for a considerable period of time this must equal experience so through free will Jamesboro knew the corner cut (just like all the other drivers) was terminal.

And if James was not culpable to making mistakes, he would not be human. I'm sure if you had allowed the man to speak on Sunday, he would have expressed no pride in what happened.

Illskills - mr crankshaft when in a room on f1 who always got his mic off or hardly say a word when he has it on, jamesboro - now based on your behaviour pattern monitoring that you used on seansri how can you validate your above statement.

With regard to the process of reviewing your appeal request, there were a number of FiA members who were still mystified as to how exactly you retired instantly at such low speed, without either something happening that was beyond either of your controls, or indeed you actually falling foul of the same glitched bollard James had. You are understandably entitled to passionately believe otherwise, but unless you, or anyone, can offer us adequate video footage (as was available for the Seansri British GP incident), we cannot simply go upon the evidence of a single man's oral testimony.

Illskills - this is the confusion I speak of and why decision are now scrutinised by the FIA you make the statement above but in the paragraph before you stated "those two concepts cannot co-exist without anger being a potential net product when something beyond your control goes wrong". Getting back to the behaviour pattern monitoring when have you seen me view frustration like this at another driver? I want consistency mr crankshaft you monitor driver behaviour to aid decision making but it not consistent.

Indeed, as the body of people meant to administer rules and regulations responsibly, giving out a similar punishment to the British GP incident would show a distinct lack of foresight, not consistency.

Illskills - The consistency I speak of is disciplinary action A reference a level but it only a reference and as so still stand firmly by my statement.

It would certainly offer you closure, yes - but we cannot sadly just start dishing out whatever pragmatic punishment we feel like to satisfy individuals.

Illskills - yes I seek closure that the whole point of an appeal??? My race was ended through no fault of my own, I'm only opposing you and the FIA because I feel your wrong and that's my free will.

FiA are here to administer General Rules equally across all Leagues, we are the not the communal decision-making equivalent of a revengeful bounty hunter.

Illskills - where have I given you that impression, your walking the line again, as I've never stated I want revenge I don't need you or the FIA for that trust me, I need the FIA to spell sense I need to learn from your decisions and for that i need consistency.

An incident will be looked at in the micro-environment of that incident, and THAT incident alone. If a said driver has a track record of investigations, then we will look at and weigh up their comparative seriousness.

Illskills - * NOTE* more evidence of the behaviour pattern monitoring system

In light of both these evaluations, the lack of clear footage, the unpredictable glitchy nature of Nurburgring's Turn 1

Illskills - to which mr crankshaft has already stated that James is an experienced driver learnt from free will don't cut it!

and the inability to fully picture what happened - only possessing the evidence of an understandably angry, expressive 40-year-old man against a normally-shy and battered-into-the-ground 19-year-old: we could not reach a decision that you would deem favourable.

Illskills - mr crankshaft if I excuse my French pissed you right off what emotion would you have and if you had people doubting you would that make you feel better. I don't make my behaviour right but just like you stated for James I'm human and free will had me pissed but for sone French Japanese reason you behaviour pattern monitoring system had a software fail. Mr crankshaft me and you had an in depth debate to which I would back dine you got so irate you woke your buddies up but you can't realise that from another human point of view???? Perhaps you needed a bounty hunter!

I'm sorry that judgement did not please you. But I go about my job with nothing but my full attention and wisdom. Decisions are not child's play.

Illskills - as a 40 year old man please describe wisdom as you see it and enlightenment, if you don't mind.

I look forward to you reply

Illskills

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:42 am

Ok james, good point now I have three:

1) in real life f1 do the race stewards cancel a race and plonk in back in somewhere down the line so they can keep up with pro league 1?????

2) does f1 rob hard earned points from drivers like here?????

3) does driver get force to qualify in f1????

Get it?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 pm

In response to the questions posed above

1) If your remember Ills, following socio-political unrest in Bahrain during early 2011, the FiA and FOTA agreed that postponement of the original April calendar slot was necessary. However, due to fears of financial contractual issues plaguing FOM, and the sports credibility, a later November slot was sought as a hopeful compromise. Upon further violence and bloodshed, the 'Plan B' November date, also had to be cancelled. So as far as one can link real F1 to a multi-league online racing site, yes, races have been moved in an attempt to deal with other circumstances. The Bahrain incident was unprecedented at the time in real F1, and equally in the grand scheme of our website, Euro 2012 causing such a last minute cancellation was equally unprecedented.

2) Ask any real F1 driver who has been collected up innocently into a crash originally caused by another driver in front, and I'm sure they will feel fairly robbed. Off the top of my head, maybe ask the 4 drivers who couldn't take the restart of the 1998 Belgian GP, after the huge 1st Lap crash consuming 13 cars that David Coulthard caused all by himself. Or Rubens Barrichello at the French GP 1994, when he crashed into Jean Alesi as he was 360-ing thoughtlessly in the middle of the track after recovering from a spin. There's probably cases of similar feelings of injustice happening in every race that's ever happened in F1. For us, racing on a game that replicates the highs and lows of our sport, we are likely to suffer such aforementioned, unfortunate lows.

Believe it or not, I've been on the receiving end of frustrating incidents. But maybe you haven't noticed? That's because I prefer not to create great fuss, unless I feel a driver has committed a CATEGORIC fault against me. I prefer instead to absorb the negative energy frustration creates, and use it as motivation to better myself, take stock, and never allow such scenarios to occur again.

3) In real F1, drivers aren't required to qualify - in Q3 at least only, absolutely. However, I think we both know that such an linking interpretation is loose to say the least.

I attach a statement I made on 14th May, after Round 2, upon noticing a growing trend in people not desiring to qualify for tactical gain:

I noticed a couple of drivers avoided qualifying in order to gain a logical tactical advantage of tyre life percentages, whilst others that didn't in the League race itself, had considered it during the week. To me, this isn't in the spirit of taking part; in real life, absolutely, having used up various sets of tyres to get to a Q3 session, some teams are left with no choice.

However, our single qualifying session provides is with a full range of tyres, and whilst the game demands an 'unrealistic' fetish for a high rubber percentage, there are tracks where tyre preservation is a fundamental key to success; nonetheless, I'm sure this is something we are all concious of - thus, if we all felt it acceptable, no-one would qualify. Effectively, I just feel it exploits the fact that in such a small field, the majority of drivers are always likely to do qualifying laps.

Upon making this observation, FiA looked into the matter, deciding that the situation would be monitored for the next 3 weeks/races. With further occurrences of non-qualifying taking place, or drivers strongly considering doing so, arising, a further analysis by FiA concluded that individual League moderators would decide what ruling they wanted for their own Leagues.

Pro League 2 was one of the Leagues whose moderators decided to ban the undertaking. Obviously, there seems to be a recent issue of whether this was explicitly stated to all League drivers well enough at the time. Thus, in light of the evident confusion, FiA decided to take no action against either of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Real Video Footage of ILLSKILLS DNF.

DO we need to Continue any more discussions on this matter? Or are we going to Go Racing!

Thanks
ADMIN

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

German GP - Decisions Empty RBR Lawyers would like to add

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:38 pm

All this video shows is BK's view lol and means nothing......Silverstone GP. My video clearly shows Smalaske hitting and spinning me, then from his footage it clearly shows he did not touch me.....

You cannot take this video as a true version of what happened as we all not different footage will show different scenarios

Back to top Go down

German GP - Decisions Empty Again what can I say????

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:47 pm

As you have informed me mr illskills dose not record his races I would say that the evidence is conclusive.
Further more if there is a lag issue as you claim I put it to redbull that the lag is an issue that they need to sort out.

Apologize to Jamesboro as it would be the smart thing to do.
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:53 pm

I don't have a problem apologising if I am wrong or offend so James if I have upset you in anyway and you think I am out of order I Apologise, it is nothing personal

Fidla

Back to top Go down

German GP - Decisions Empty SORRY

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 pm

YOU miss understand , MR ILLSKILLS needs(must) to apologize to JAMESBORO and record his races in future.......................................................................

What dose team redbull think on this matter as the evidence is conclusive?
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamesboro1993 (DRT) Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:21 am

This argument hasn't upset me, just pissed me off a little bit that I'm getting accused of ending his race when there's nothing I could of done about it, my car was already destroyed before illskill's destroyed his car, therefore like I've already said, I had no control of what my car done after the incident.
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:02 am

The comments I now pose are solely in respect to the rationalisation used by admin in resolving this issue, under no circumstances do I agree with admins conclusion.

1) there's a famous saying "there's no smoke without fire" so the same can be said for can be said for you need the accident to happen first then you get the smoke. That said ghe the cloud of smoke at BK's front wheel this would require James's car to be at least along side BK's even to the point of seeing his wheel or and nose cone in the footage, i can vouch that at no point whilsh driving behind james going into that corner did he attempt to undertake BK on that corner esecially as BK hit he apex predectly (not to mention james has never claim he try to undertake BK he was behind BK). Please reference the proximity arrows at the point the of contact they show James to be behind BK.

This clearly shows that the footage presented isn't accurate, blackdevil has stated I was still on his driver positions list up until turn 4?!? I was taken out on turn 1?!?.

That said I appreciate admins attempt to resolve the issue but if i no clearly what happen to me then I can't agree with people guessing, it happened and I won't be told it didn't by someone who never witnessed it.

I'm of sound mind I can tell the difference between a silver F1 car and an orange cone!!!!!!!

Another reason I felt it imperative to highlight the accuracy of the footage is because I never made it pass the apex to even reach the cone as the footage shows.

As part of your driver behaviour pattern system do you honestly think I'd make this up if I'd driven into the cone??? If I make a mistake I take the consequences for it not look to someone else to ble it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:04 am

Mr crankshaft I replied to your points I'm still await your response to my points????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:06 am

BK I need advice from you like I need an arsonist whilst filling up at a petrol station! Can admin respond please thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:19 am

Sure I can Respond to that.

But not today....................

Thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:51 am

Response From Admin to ILLSKILLSVIP

OK... I have looked at the footage again and again and it seems clear with the points you have raised and confidence you have of it in your reply/post that its not the way it happened on your Screen. So there must be a valid reason for this. .....(Filming it would have shut us all up for sure).

I can only suggest there was a LAGG issue within the game as No one is actually calling you a Lyer although my breakdown of the footage may possibly portray this I can say Hand on heart NO ONE is calling you a cheat or a lyer.
(lets not forget we are playing a fundamentally Broken Game admitted by Codemasters)

Your Passion for the Sport speaks a thousand words and I'm pretty sure we all come to that conclusion when the FiA made you the Drivers Association Chairman.
(all this does for me is Enlighten the fact we made a good choice when we chose you)

We know you didn't mean any harm or Abuse to James on a personnel level even tho "plum" and various words were used in the heat of the moment, We all understand your frustration even James.
I can imagine traveling back from a 300 mile away work commitment just to Race in Germany was a commitment I'm not sure others would have given, so taking this on board Admin Will accept your anger and frustration you shown and nothing will become of it. Admin would like you to show No hard feelings towards James as he has no hard feelings towards you.

As for moving Forward...
Lets Come to a Gentleman's Agreement that yes the Structure of Punishment is flawed, and yes we need to maybe re-structure the Penalty system and Overhaul the Complete FiA Structure to suite all findings.
Yep its gunna be difficult to do with a broken game but I am hoping the 2012 game will have 99% of these issues that crop up fixed and Sorted.
I agree on the same Gentlemanly manner that James was Wrong to run over the Corner Knowing it could possibly DNF his own car, to be honest tho I'm pretty sure he wasn't thinking of the guy behind him at all and Yes I agree that maybe he should have thought of that, In iron-sight tho I am hoping James has learned from this experience as you have. (we all learn from mistakes - usually)

Maybe bring in your Idea you mentioned weeks ago about introducing a Drivers Brief 10mins before the Race starts where its clear of Any Bugs or Glitches that lay in front of us for specific tracks, giving us all chance to know of glitches or bad points of the related track. This is can only be a good thing.

As for the Appeal and wanting Closure to it all.
Its Not something to Be honest Admin or FiA can Close without sounding or coming across as Dictators towards drivers. This has to be something you yourself and you alone have to Close and be content with for now at least until we can maybe use the above suggestions or any other brought forward idea's.

The PL2 league are Hoping to see you there at Hungary on Sunday with a Clear head, Racing spirit and most of all Bring that Passion with you!.

Thanks & Safe Racing
ADMIN

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down