Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeanSRI Vs ReddWeasel

Go down

SeanSRI Vs ReddWeasel Empty SeanSRI Vs ReddWeasel

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:16 am

First of all i was racing REDDWEASEL for 7th possistion on lap 33 he cut straight through the last chacaine in Canida so for the two remaining laps i was closing him down by big chuncks of each sector and catching him fast i keept all my kers for the last sector as this was the last lap i could se he was making mistakes and surely i was in is DRS and came up side by side and just got in front of him 4 the last chacaine i had the inside lane but REDDWEASEL was not going to accsept losing is posission so he took the chcaine and hit the back of my car witch to me explains why he hit the wall of Champions and not me. Also he has made coments that im not in his league witch who ever has practiced with me knows who is the faster driver! I Know silverstone was my fault and accsept that.. I dont like to make appeals but for this i would like to appeal this! If im still in this leauge to night I WILL BE RECORDING MY RACE 4 ALL TO SEE . I AM GOING LEARN FROM MY OLD MISTAKES AND HOPEFULLY SOME ONE CAN SEE HOW IM TAKING IT MORE PROFESENAL, PLEASE COMENT... Sorry about the spelling. THANKS SEANSRI...

Back to top Go down

SeanSRI Vs ReddWeasel Empty Seansri v Reddweasel

Post by Reddweasel Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 am

This is a shame.

I am embarressed to state that following Seansri's 'incident' with Lindenwarden at Silverstone and upon hearing of Seansri's 1 race ban for this I stated to fellow PL2 colleagues (Namely Lindenwarden & BK) that a 1 race ban could be deemed a little harsh which could possibly discourage Seansri for coming back and racing again, thus PL2 would lose another driver. I was trying to make the point that there is a balance between handing out punishments and discouraging new members to partake/continue or be afraid of making mistakes; we all make them from time to time.

On the following Sunday; in the lobby prior to the Canada GP LawrenceKeyworth cleverly suggested that as Seansri had appealed his 1 race ban, the ban itself was suspended and he could therefore race at the Canada GP. I agreed and partook in looking for Seansri on the PS3 network advising the lobby that he was online but not on F12011.

What I am trying to stress here is that although I knew what Seansri had done previously (i.e. Silverstone) I gave him the benefit of the doubt that it was a clumsy mistake and not a malicious/cheating act and so was eager for him to attend the Canada GP.

Following Seansri and my 'incident' (Full detail can be found in the Canada appeals section) I wish to apologise to Lindenwarden for not appreciating the effect Seansri's action had on his race and similarily to mine. The main differences between the two incidents were; Lindenwarden was about to take 2nd position, I was only in 7th, Lindenwarden's car was destroyed, I lost my front wing but managed to finish in 8th. However, a key difference (in my opinion) was that Seansri purposely, purposely took me off at the final corner and on the final lap at Canada.

What hurts more is that Seansri then proceeds to blatantly lie to racing colleagues in the postrace lobby and on this website (above) stating at first in the post race lobby that he was alongside me and then states above that he was in front of me and I hit him! A drastic change of story.
I also do not understand Seansri's comment regarding me stating I am quicker than him, I don't know where Seansri has got this from but everyone knows (including myself) that I'm the slowest in this league currently.

However sadly, I believe Seansri to be a liar and cheat who has no respect for the rules, regulations, fellow drivers and this community. He is not someone I wish to race with ever again.

This community/FIA really need to consider whether Seanrsri is a 'Fit and proper person' to race within any of the leagues on this site: As you can tell from this posting; I deem him not.

I again ask the FIA, when taking any of the above into consideration (if they so wish to do so) the previous history/driving record for the both of us: I believe this record speaks for its self.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down