Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish GP - Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Spanish GP - Appeal Empty Spanish GP - Appeal

Post by BradChick Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:35 am

Wow what a last few laps!

First of all a big sorry to laurence for the 2nd to last corner. Things were so tight i had no place to go, practically rubbing the back of him through the last 4 corners, BK kindly moves over to let us two past.

laurence broke and i tried to avoid him and tapped his rear end ever so slightly.
I slowed but still took 2nd but i am perfectly happy take 3rd.

Although im happy with taking 3rd i would like the FIA to take a look at the last lap! Nothing personally against laurence as we settled the result. but coming up to the hurpin i moved to the inside as laurence was on mix 1. i told him i was moving. however, when i was there laurence moved over to a defending position, even though i was on the inside. That was fine by me. But then he kept coming and i was pushed off the track and the hurpin was crazy driving.
The racing steward went "ooo laurence" LOL as if he was saying watch it.

I wouldnt like a penalty to go towards laurence as i did spin him accidently a few corners later. Laurence is a good driver but needs to watch out for over cars. but i respect and understand that he was using a controller.

Again sorry laurence and Thanks for a great race Smile

Chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeal Empty Me & Laurence

Post by BradChick Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:57 am

Following the last post. i just heard laurence saying i close the door on him a few times as he tried to over take me.
I respect and thank him for backing off and letting me have the corner as i had no idea he was there.
im sure he is telling the truth because it is a lot harder for me to see others around me as i have it in cockpit view, and the map switched off. sorry to him for doing it if i did.

this goes to show that laurence isnt a bad driver as he thought people where having a go at him in this league. we all make mistakes and i made just as many, if not more than him in this race.

If i did it to some others a apologise, just tell me if i did

Thanks a lot, Chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeal Empty Re: Spanish GP - Appeal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 am

Assistant Steward Camera Cam

The Tardis and the FIA need to look at film footage of BK_1975 exiting the pit lane on lap 17 and on lap 26, i would say there was an infringement but it is for the FIA and Stewards to look and and decide

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:19 pm

My Team mate Wondering Where to Go ~~#####~~

Spanish GP - Appeal Ctalun10
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:08 pm

i've only just seen your video of the first lap crash linden. haven't got a clue how 4 cars swept in front of me and i avoided every single one !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:03 pm

This is getting off topic, but...

I don't know what previous seasons were like. But this is turning out to be really exciting. Lots of on and off track drama. Except someone needs to stop BK.

I'm sorry for the guys that crashed out at Catalunya. But thanks for keeping me entertained. That was awesome!

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeal Empty Stopping BK

Post by BradChick Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Im On It!! Smile
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeal Empty BLOCKED IN CATALUNYA

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 am

FELT I WAS BLOCKED BY LAURENCE AND HE DIDNT SEEM TO HAVE THROTTLE ON
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeal Empty Laurence

Post by BradChick Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:01 am

Myself and BK spoke about that issue and both felt that laurence was leaving the acceleration off for a second or so after a corner when each of us where follow him. this is shown in RDS's and BKs video, you can clearly hear the engine.
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:21 am

this is becoming a joke. every thing i do is being appealed against. what do you want me to do, because i have poor traction due to worn tires, shall i drive of the track and let you through because you have better traction out of a corner ?! chickie i think you are getting a little bit silly if i'm going to be honest. what you wrote last night on the site is so contradicting of the way you are behaving in the appeal room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down