Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese GP - Appeal

Go down

Chinese GP - Appeal Empty Chinese GP - Appeal

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Post below ...

Back to top Go down

Chinese GP - Appeal Empty RBR APPEAL

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:48 am

RBR would like to launch an appeal against the Ferrari Driver ILC4MAD, we have SOLID video evidence of the incident, we would like the FIA to view video from 13 minutes 45 seconds when our driver was about to exit the pit lane.....

The incident clearly shows that at the right hander our driver was ahead, had the line to turn in and the Ferrari drove into the side of Fidla forcing our driver wide and off line, he kept it together and kept the inside line using all of his Kers to keep ahead so he could make to next left hander which he did, he was then hit again, went slightly off track and as you see recieved a drive through which finished a bad enough race for him, we no that it was not done on purpose but we believe we have lost points due to this incident as our race strategy would have got us a mid table result.

RBR would like the FIA punish and discourage the Ferrari Team and its drivers for the over aggressive driving, we all no that both drivers hit each other at the start of the race, this shows RBR, if they are willing to try and take each other out, God help the rest of us

Christian Horner
RBR Team Principle

Back to top Go down

Chinese GP - Appeal Empty Hi Filda

Post by BradChick Tue May 22, 2012 4:15 am

Hi, im not FIA or nothing but i would just like to say that i have watched the video and i dont think its as bad as you make out. The first incident and turn 4 wasnt the ferrari's fault at all. ( i feel). you can clearly see the proximity arrows approuching fast and therefore when they moved to the right you should have gave him space. And as for the rubbing on the exit :/ However, turn 5 incident is also not entirly his fault. Considering you had a car on the right side of you, your enterence line into the corner was wide. i would have taken a tighter line, making sure the other driver had space. and by doing this you would have kept the possition and also avoided a crash. Saying that though, the ferrari driver should have also yielded for you at turn 5. either that or tried to make a good move around the outside. But the first incident defo wasnt all his fault.

But im just giving my opinion. I just think you are being a bit hard on the other team, and should sometime just say it was just a racing incident. but i understand you got a penalty when you shouldnt have.

Thanks mate, Chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Chinese GP - Appeal Empty Re: Chinese GP - Appeal

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:39 am

Bradchick.... we were racing for position so i dont see why i should move out the way when it is obvious that i am going to turn into that sharp right hander.. the second incident i had no where to go and he had plenty of space on the outside to either go around or back off, instead i got hit and got the penalty which as you say was wrong, i am not trying to be hard but when i got the penalty for doing nothing, i had to bring it here to the FIA

Back to top Go down

Chinese GP - Appeal Empty Filda

Post by BradChick Tue May 22, 2012 5:05 am

Yeah the 2nd incident was a racing incident. and it was more his fault than yours.
Alls i am trying to say is that you have to be aware of the other cars around you. If someone trys an over take, for example darting up the inside. you have to give them space. if they are close and you dont want them to do that. then before the corner you must move over to show you are defending. if he goes around the outside you cant move back over, you must leave a cars space.
im not trying to start an arguement but i just thought it wasnt entirly his fault.

What i would have done on turn 4 when i sore him coming up the inside was slow right down. allow him through and then get the undercut on the exit. using the remaining kers.

ino it is where you turn in, but as you can see in the video his car was to far up the inside.
sometimes putting others first pays off in the long run. as i showed last night Smile

Chickie Wink

Last edited by BradChick on Tue May 22, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 10:37 am

I agree there needs to be more race etiquette. I've seen some pretty aggressive driving and Im just as guilty sometimes. But a lot of pilots forget that you have to leave room. If you're passing on the outside you cant move over to the racing line on the apex of the corner. And when passing on the inside, you have to leave room on the exit.

Looked like a racing incident to me. But the draconian stewards giving a drive through penalty is just stupid. The same with my penalty in qualifying. I was given a penalty for trying to turn around on the grass without getting in anybodies way. The game gives harsh penalties when there shouldn't be one and ignores more serious offenses.

I personally think rules should be reduced or turned off. We're all trying to be fair. A lot of us are recording the races. And there's a FIA member usually watching. I don't think we need the game stewards handing out stupid penalties like this. It ruins the race IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:58 pm

the problem with that Malaske, is that the rules can't be turned off, they can only be reduced or full. one option would be to have them as reduced, and a driver receive a time penalty, and then for the FIA to discuss whether the time penalty was worthy or not. this way, drivers will still be competing where they should have had they not received the penalty, so a race result could change whether the penalty was deserved or not. maybe one to mention in FIA so i will bring that up mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down