Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decisions & Penalties Round 7 - Singapore

Go down

Decisions & Penalties Round 7 - Singapore Empty Decisions & Penalties Round 7 - Singapore

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 4:12 am

Sorry for the delay guys, I've now reviewed Linden's video from Singapore.

Fredster 22 Corner Cuts
JohnLarkin2011 12 Corner Cuts
Wooton 7 Corner Cuts
Moody 2 Corner Cuts
Adam 1 Corner Cut
ipswich1992 1 Corner Cut

Fredster also cut the pit entrance 4 times and the exit 3 times. This results in a 35 point championship penalty.

ipswich cut the pit exit and gets a 5 point championship penalty.

both teams (Renault & Ferrari) will get points deducted also.

Fredster is also under disciplinary action for his driving in this round and in the first 2 rounds of Season 2.

I will now review my video from Singapore, total the cuts and give the resulting penalites. I still need to review videos from the 2 Season 2 races also.

Back to top Go down

Decisions & Penalties Round 7 - Singapore Empty Re: Decisions & Penalties Round 7 - Singapore

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 1:47 am

After now reviewing my video as well

Explicit Warnings Go To:
Fredster 22 Corner Cuts
JohnLarkin 12 Corner Cuts
ipswich1992 12 Corner Cuts

Other league moderators are nowhere near as leniant. Please try to reduce your corner cutting. 22 & 12 is way too much, it was a dry race.

All explicit warnings REQUIRE you to attend an induction session before you can race again. Contact RDS.
As to John as he's now in League 1. I leave it up to Rob whether he wants to enforce this penalty.

Moderate Warnings Go To
Wooton 7 Corner Cuts

Need to try a bit harder to reduce corner cuts throughout the race, 7 is border line between being down to the tyres etc. and just bad driving. Again other mods are not as leniant.

Moody 2 Corner Cuts
Adam 1 Corner Cut

As usual, jus try and make this 0 in future races.

After watching my video ipswich1992's penalty will be 10 points, as 2 pit exit cuts were seen.

Back to top Go down