Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian GP - Race Reports

4 posters

Go down

Indian GP - Race Reports Empty Indian GP - Race Reports

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Indian GP - Race Reports Empty Re: Indian GP - Race Reports

Post by TopmanTaylor Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:52 am

qualy - 3rd I had no practice here this week, so 3rd was a bit of a surprise given the quality in this league.

race -2nd quite an action packed race. I had a long wheel 2 wheel battle with bullet, who was a lot faster, but i wasnt giving anything up for free. Credit to bullet for keeping it 99% clean, and letting me past when there was some bubble contact. So despite his DQ id like to say well done to him for the skills he showed during our battle.
    All in all, in football terms this was adn "away match" for me, so 2nd is really pleasing, and keeps the momentum with me in my hunt for philliphamilton!

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:17 am

Yeahhhhh finally I won a race Smile  get in son. My race report is. Second corner of the first lap bullet went wide I took the lead and there was no looking back cheers then haha.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:30 am

Get in there Fishtech well done & your the 10th different winner this season!
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by phillipehamilton Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Qualy 7th - decided to go for prime tyres

Race - had an unlucky race. Jumped to 3rd place within the first lap and was gradually catching topman. My controller was about to die so while trying to plug that in I lost time which allowed bullet to catch up and overtake. Sat in 4th for most of it as i went back out on primes. pitted for my final set of tyres but for some reason they put me on primes again so had to pit a lap later for options. Had a 25sec gap to topman with 12laps to go. Caught up and passed him by the final corner and got ahead by .1 sec to find out i had a 10sec penalty from somewhere?!!

phillipehamilton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down