Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eni Magyar Nagydíj

3 posters

Go down

Eni Magyar Nagydíj Empty Eni Magyar Nagydíj

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:06 am

Replays from race will be posted above.
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Eni Magyar Nagydíj Empty start of Hungarian GP

Post by kLsMaN Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:04 am

kLsMaN
kLsMaN

Back to top Go down

Eni Magyar Nagydíj Empty Re: Eni Magyar Nagydíj

Post by stewy89 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:20 am

kLsMaN wrote:

ther dec look budy ...i was going down then u see the force indian <<<< hahahh force indain ...any way he  goes toward me so i turn then relize u wer ryt ther ...admitidly it dus look as tho  i just lunged at u 4rm this angle but onast m8t i never am clean racer u no this lol   but i never tho i must of just cliped u wel i must of becoz u spun ..............but as u can see i was  trying to be very fair with evry1 ok my friend Smile

actualy looked a few tyms now lol i cant slow it down ... i think i turn into u a lil trying to avoid a force indian
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:04 pm

I saw the video, it seems like i was brake to him, which he dont use. Moody i want harsh actions for him, it is his 100th incidents so far, maybe less, but he had 2 bans, 1 qualy ban and many more warning, and 3 new chances. He dont learn, he isnt for this league and i want from FiA to be Hamish banned from this site forever. If in any case FiA will think different i will step aside L4 and L4 Mod job cause this is shame. 

Thank you,
Vic.
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:03 am

VictoriousBoy69 (L4 Mod) wrote:I saw the video, it seems like i was brake to him, which he dont use. Moody i want harsh actions for him, it is his 100th incidents so far, maybe less, but he had 2 bans, 1 qualy ban and many more warning, and 3 new chances. He dont learn, he isnt for this league and i want from FiA to be Hamish banned from this site forever. If in any case FiA will think different i will step aside L4 and L4 Mod job cause this is shame. 

Thank you,
Vic.

ooo blimey bit crazy that lol ...but u see me and deks incident behind u he actualy goes invisable  4 a sec lol but a clearly do hit im just not on my screen sorry dekk
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down