Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE - Page 2 Empty official warning

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:49 am

i have read all the posts today,come on john,this MUST stop now,it was agreed in an fia meeting 2 weeks ago to fill the leagues in preparation for next season,you know this,people earned there f1 league status and stopper is filling spare seats,if your upset that theres not a close friend in the 2nd force india then blame ipswich he was your team8,in closing i fully support stopper on this matter.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE - Page 2 Empty Re: FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:24 am

Whatever Stopper and you can shove that warning up your arse. You've clearly contaminated the facts with pure and utter bullshit. Why were you removed of the moderator in the first place? You basically told Ipswich to fuck off yesterday and then Cookster interferes today and you do jackshit! You've got no authority at all you abuse most members on this site. You have left me with no reason but to completely ignore you. And am sorry Rob but i dont blame Ipswich at all. Ipswich wasn't allowed back in for the pure reason of hatred you all had towards him and then Stopper is back and now hes moderator. Suggest all new drivers to take a look at the Germany Race Report. Thats what your moderator is! The only decent people who have come through this new induction group is Adam. Sorry Stopper but all respect i had for you is gone and i am racing the same way i always have done. The rules keep changing and its a joke! End of! The only person i can compare you to Stopper is Jean-Marie Balestre! Another idiot! Have a nice day and im sorry to those who have to put with these drab,misleading and manipulative moderating on a daily basis!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:28 am

This isn't helping your cause of staying in Assists League 1, He said "If however, you continue, today or in the future, to challenge rules, or anything that me and rob do, or generally remain to be disconstructive, you will be removed from league 1 assists immediately" and you still carry on.

You can't blame anyone but yourself if you get kicked now matey, you just can't resist having the last say can you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:34 am

Its all well deleting comments. You weren't even banned for a race for what you did which was a whole lot worse. Plus, i have followed the rules so you are contradicting what you are saying. Maybe you should look at the rules and see why anyone else would feel the right to take note of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:35 am

What did I do?

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE - Page 2 Empty COOKSTER

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:44 am

for one cookster was backing me up on the rules, agreeing i was correct. he wasnt trying to run this league. Also i never told you to fuck off, i politiley asked you to stop posting in this league as i had already been answered.

stopper19 ( LGE1.MOD ) Yesterday at 5:26 pm

I know exactly which cars are allowed and which arent. The thing is, they are banned in the non assist leagues as it makes more of a difference. As we are running assists, we are allowed a bit more freedom on the teams which are available. I will be carrying out my own tests in the near future to see what teams i think are more suited to this assist league. With the greatest respect ipswich you are a mod of your own league, so please just concentrate on that. I dont go in bk's or cooksters league, reminding them what is and isnt allowed, so i would be grateful if you didnt do it in here, thx.

stopper19 ( LGE1.MOD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:01 am

Cookster, to be fair, you should go and do some TESTING or something. We didn't ask for your unsettling presence here. And its not right for you to push me out of this league. It's actually a form of bulling (or Bullying as to how it should be spelt Smile ) and that is a breach of a RULE!
Stopper, i put a clear message up yesterday in a separate post insisting i didn;t want any newbies and that is very reasonable. Why not put him in the Red Bull? No drivers there... hmm
And if Stopper wasn't "pestering" Admin for the moderator vacancy then why the hell was he given it? Obviously being mislead by a power that be. This is meant to be a community and yesterday 1) Stopper mislead another league and its mod by changing and pondering over the 7 cars next season 2) Admin and FiA stated a rule about transferring to teams and again that is overlooked. Makes you wonder if anyone pays attention to the rule book.
"One rule for one and another for others" - Couldn't be more true!

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE - Page 2 Empty AGAIN

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 am

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
stopper19 ( LGE1.MOD ) Today at 6:52 pm

John you were warned before about replying with attitude. You were warned not to continue. Replying " whatever stopper and you can shove that warning up your arse " is a complete and utter disgrace. You have left me with no option but to remove you from league assist 1 immediately. You only have yourself to blame. So i repeat, from this second you will no longer be involved in league assist 1.

stopper19 ( LGE1.MOD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:11 am

Ok cool. I stand by what I say.Thanks for making my stay a very comfortable and an enjoyable one. I'm sure a lot worse has been said by many on this site. "shove up your arse" is an expression of "You can stick that were the sun dont shine"... I'd love to know what rule i have broken. Anyway thanks for nothing Stopper. It'll crash and burn on you sooner or later!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 am

Im sorry. Its only a game. Cookster has spent hours of testing believe it or not so dont try that attitude because you wont last 5 minutes because it is very competitive or atleast was. And its irrelevant whether your shit or not really. Like i said, even strategy can be awkward with 2 people. If you wanted to race for the rest of the seaon then you could have had a look at league 2 and then that would have got you down to the end of this season. It's very stupid to have people joining a team especially when i am in this position and when the rules state it is down to me as the lead driver to decide.

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE - Page 2 Empty Korean Grand Prix - FP3

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:38 am

Force India look good for round 16 of this seasons race as Tardis and JL2011 finished 2nd and 4th respectively in the final practise session as times showed off their pace. The Williams of Stopper looks good also and both cars hope they have what it takes as strategy is going to be the difference between pole and last place and a race win.The Ferrari of Moody was a shock surprise in the final session but had a mechanical problem towards the end which halted his running. It looks set to be a fascinating race here in Yeongam as Stopper hopes to make it 2 in a row and Tardis looks to go one better this time around. JL also hopes of getting back to winning ways after a problem prevented him from completing the race at Suzuka, his last win coming at Singapore 2 weeks ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2