Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 am

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Force_21

Last edited by stopper19 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty FORCE INDIA

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Force India Mercedes @ 19th Jan Open Tests
ipswich1992 Yesterday at 8:28 pm

The Force India Mercedes team today joined a selection of others for another open test. Some teams chose not to attend so performance is not really as relevant, however it gave us another chance to get used to the F1PS3 League 2 environment.

The first session was a 20% at the Valencia Street Circuit, little happened due to the small amount of participants however our drivers were 1st & 2nd quickest on the timesheets.

The second session again took place at the Valencia Street Circuit, the first half was in dry conditions, however in the latter part of the session it rained. The team had hoped to gain a lot of valuable tyre information in this session however the rain meant that only further car mechanical and reliability checks could take place. The FI drivers were again 1st & 2nd on the times however!

The third and final session took place at the Sepang International Circuit, few teams were involved, however FI were again 1st & 2nd in times! Data on how the car performed on both low & high fuel, in the dry, was gathered. It's all helping though as preperations continue for the teams first race on Sunday at Valencia.

Last edited by ipswich1992 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra)

Watching F1, WRC, BTCC, WTCC, WEC in 2012.

Supporting Ferrari, Citroen, Chevrolet, Chevrolet and Peugeot in 2012.

ipswich1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Force India Mercedes @ Valencia Mid-Season Open Test
ipswich1992 Yesterday at 8:00 pm

Both Force India Mercedes drivers yesterday took part in the first open test since they've joined the series.

Two sessions were completed at the Valencia Street Circuit.

Drivers were optimistic but also realistic, not expecting too much.

With this in mind they were shocked and enthused to be 3rd & 6th fastest in the first test session, an excellent debut against the other more established teams.

In the second test session later in the day the drivers improved to be the 1st & 3rd quickest in the field. This was excellent considering it was only the second time they had competed against the existing field.

All must bear in mind however that these were only test sessions and true performance wasn't being checked, these sessions are about bedding in the car and putting in consistent times for the engineers to gain an idea about how the new car is performing.

Some good data was gathered and the whole team is excited and now expectant - thanks to testing pace - of a good half season.

As you'd expect in testing there were incidents, non intentional and they should now be ironed out so that the racing will be extremely fair - I don't see any foreseeable problems however.

Overall very fast, clean, great racing Force India thanks the other teams for hosting the open test and welcoming us so positively into your league

Watching F1, WRC, BTCC, WTCC, WEC in 2012.

Supporting Ferrari, Citroen, Chevrolet, Chevrolet and Peugeot in 2012.

ipswich1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:07 pm

FORCE INDIA
JohnLarkin2011 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Sahara Force India would like to thank all of league 2 for the practise session tonight.
We were exceptionally pleased with our pace in Quali and in the race.

We are confident that our clean and considerate racers can deliver when it counts and i would like to give a thumbs up to people who buy F1 to race and not play Dukes of Hazard on a daily basis!!!

Many thanks to all Lg2 members

Force India

JohnLarkin2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Force India Mid-Season Test
ipswich1992 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Force India Mercedes, today took part in a mid-season (for us pre-season) test at the Circuit de Catalunya, in Spain. Many components on the car were tested and adapted in order to get up and running for our first event in F1PS3 League 2.

It is the first of many private tests for the team to get accustomed to the cars, and the team to the drivers. To get the most out of each and get faster and faster lap times.

Todays test was mainly about bedding in the car and the drivers getting to know each other.

Force India will be with all other teams at the open practise tonight.

ipswich1992

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty European Grand Prix

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:46 am

JohnLarkin2011 came home 2nd in his debut race following the Valencia Grand Prix. His team-mate, Ipswich1992 was seething after he wasn't included in proceedings. The Qualifying session was red-flagged and begun without the Force India driver. An investigation is currently ongoing to understand the events that unfolded prior to the race. Ipswich1992 made his feeling abundantly clear on the F1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk website.
John pitted on lap 8 for Prime tyres and got them to lap 19. He then was faced with the task of getting the tyres to the end. Denby06 then started to take time out of the Force India driver. The battle went to down to the last lap and indeed, the last corner. Denby06 made a move down the inside and made contact. To avoid investigation from the stewards, he let the Force India back through to finish 2nd and Deny06 was 3rd.
The race was one that had a different challenge as Pit-stop strategies were the key to gaining track position.
Focus will now be turned to The British Grand Prix as many teams try to win the prestigious event

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty TEAM MATE

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:49 am

The session was not started without him, the session was restarted, and because he threw his toys out of his pram, he left halfway through the next session.

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Re: FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 am

I reacted as someone who was not successfully contacted and was left dumbfounded at what was happening as anyone should.

Management of the situation was poor, the actions taken proved not to be worth it and a waste of time (the guy didnt complete the race)

I accepted the invite and the session had already started. Im not going to spectate.

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty RESTART

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:13 am

its funny how you were not in the room, considering in the lobby when i pressed start there was 12 people. That was everyone who was online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 am

I was sat lookin at a spectate screen. Live timing.

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Re : what a fucking joke!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 am

Re: what a fucking joke!
Admin Today at 1:22 am

ADMIN SAYS

GENERAL RULES

RED FLAG (**see specific league rules**)
7.0 - If 1 or more of the drivers have LAGG in the qualifying or loose connection from Qualifying to Race, then a Red Flag rule can apply Restart Qually. +new Host. (this we feel gives the racers lagging chance to check connection & restart ps3 etc..) *see league rules*

ALSO

LEAGUE 2 RULES

Article 03.0.2
Qualifying

Qualifying Will Be A 15 Mins Shoot Out, Drivers On Out and In Laps Please Get Fully Off The Racing Line And Out Of The Way, If You Have Been See Or A Driver Complains About Your Driving You Could Receive A Penalty, Could You Also Use Your Microphones As This Could Help You And Could Be The Difference From Pole To Last. If A Driver Gets Kicked Out In The First 10 Mins Of Qualifying Then The Session Will Begin Again, And If More Than 3-4 Get Kicked It Will Go To A Vote To Start The Session Again, But The Driver On Current Pole Gets The Final Say. Also Drivers That Are Caught Destroying There Vehicle At The End Of Qualifying Will Face A Penalty After The Race.

So to clarify a bit, the Pole sitter has a Final say only if 3-4 players get kicked out after the 10 min cut off, anything before the 10min happens and it does'nt need a vote and therefor no final say would be needed, its common courtesy to quit and start again if a player looses connection as, he to, has waited and prepared all week for his league race.

I understand that it was after the 10min cut off so It was down to the Pole sitter to say YES or NO.
and due to whatever reason the pole sitter could not hear the request from the Moderator.

The pole sitter has to ask himself, if he had been disconnected at the end of the Q's would you expect your league to restart the Q's for you? If you would hope they would start again for you then whats the fuss? and If you would have been happy to let the others continue without you just because your ISP had a Spike and booted you from the room then maybe you should let the moderator know at the beginning of the session
like - "if I get booted out leave me and get on with your race guys".
But dont expect others to be left out due to ISP problems unless they tell you all to do so.

Its a tuff call to make STOPPER19 but it was the right one on this occasion.
I hope all can see that the Moderator was trying to be fair to all.

Thankyou

ADMIN

PS. Still need the FIA rep list from league 2. ;-)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Silverstone Practise

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:07 am

Just to let you people know, i WILL NOT be attending tonights practise. Force India will probably hold their own practise session prior to the race on Sunday. Sorry for any inconvenience caused either to Ipswich 1992 or anyone connected to League 2.
JohnLarkin2011

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Practice

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:20 am

Thats fine I have always started that practice is always optional and if you wish to practice alone or with your team mate then that is fine. I'm sorry if I was a bit late tonight, but I was stuck in a FIa meeting, see you Sunday!

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Silverstone

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:49 am

Force India are confident both drivers can bring a haul of points home in their return to Great Britain. As is the way with some of the European races, rain can be expected and has been a major factor in some of the practises partaken by the team.
Many teams are based in Britain and will want to put on a good show in their home event. Can Force India go one better than last weeks European Grand prix, Probably not. Keep an eye on the weather though! :-)

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty PSN problems :/

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:25 am

Okay, I can't get onto PSN. Gonna' keep trying. If I'm not around on your PSN friends list, this is why :@, resetting router, PS3 everything. Writing this on my iPhone using 3G connection, if only PS3 worked on 3G Razz

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty OH DEAR

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:48 am

Ok mate, hope you get it sorted out, I'll wait as long as possible for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:13 am

Nothing, for a second it said Signed In, then immediately went to Signed Out.

Sorry to my team mate most of all and to everybody else.

Had to happen on a Sunday eh ...

At least I had iPhone to alert about the problem.

Cheers for your kindness though stopper. Again apologies to everyone.

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Silverstone Race Report

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 am

JohnLarkin2011 limped to a 2nd place following his 3rd place in Qualifying. The Force India team were dealt a blow before the session as team mate Ipswich1992 could not make the race start.
The first corner was always going to be a problem at Silverstone and there was a controversial incident as rob_lee77 retired.
Strategy paid a big part in the race. Some opted for an aggressive 3 stop strategy whereas many benefited from a 2 stop.
There were constant problems throughout the Grand Prix as Gnh432 made life difficult for the cars around him. He was later reprimanded with a drive-thru penalty and a further 60 second penalty.
Denby06 hunted down JohnLarkin2011 towards the end of the race as the Force India battled through KERS problems and tyre degradation. He was taking 0.3 seconds per sector out of the Force India as the gap closed to 1.9 seconds. He was picked off in the end by the Williams of Stopper19 who pitted for the options and opted for a different strategy. The gap again being closed to 1.5 seconds.
Many driver were extremely annoyed by the sportsmanship (or lack of it) possessed by Gnh432. Hopefully these incidents will be resolved before next weeks race at the Nurburgring, Germany. Force India can be extremely happy with the result and JohnLarkin2011 dedicated the 2nd place to his team mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 am

Good 2nd place for us there Smile shame about my issues.

Gnh needs to be seriously looked at. That's like 8 different people I've heard moaning about his driving now, excluding me so 9 Razz

Cheers for the shout out John. Our Silverstone practice helped you a little I think.

Lookin forward to Nurburg now. Going to be tricky due to a lack of practice possiblities for me until Thursday but I'll be going for it.

Well done again John. Good result for us generally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 am

Yeah sorry Ipswich1992. I'm out on a late night bender with VJ now. Am sorry he didnt invite you. Wink ... Should be alright and just done abit of practise with a few people at germany. Lets get a 1-2 eh?

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Force India set to struggle

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 am

Force India's pace from recent Grand Prix seems non-existent as they hope to get "whatever they can" from the Nurburgring. Consecutive 2nd places at the Valencia Street Circuit and Silverstone saw the Force India car debut with good pace. However, as the calendar draws to circuits that require outright Car Performance. The Mclaren topped Practise with the Force India stumbling to 7th place behind Denby06 who qualified on the Primes in The Mercedes Petronas. Both sessions concluded with light rain. Force India are in a race against time to prepare themselves for The German Grand Prix which will hopefully eradicate the problems that certain drivers had at Silverstone. Except now, Force India have a problem of their own.

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Poor management

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 am

Force India have today slammed officials and drivers on their treatment of their former driver Ipswich 1992.
The verdict comes after the driver left the league and put his efforts into the new NASCAR racing division. The driver was on the end of some harsh treatment from other drivers insisting he was "too aggressive" and one competitor even said they were "too scared" to race against him. Members of the Force India team have seen Ipswich1992 in all ways of racing. Their driver John Larkin said that he had no issues going wheel to wheel as they had "so much respect for eachother when racing".
Mercedes Petronas driver, Stevo also insisted he had no problems with Ipswich1992, with the Nascar driver insisting that "when contact was made there were quick reviews of the incident and then an agreement was made normally". He added,
"More often that not there wasn't a driver was at fault".
Astonishingly he was criticised throughout his first ever practise with his competitors over incidents that happened a long time ago. He decided to leave after his first ever race at Germany deciding it was almost impossible to compete with his other competitors and then he finds "the buzz of racing even when racing Stevo and John". Are the good, honest, close racers being flushed out?

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty good luck ipswich

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 am

apologies from myself and the league if ipswich felt harshly treated,personally myself and ipswich sorted out our differences,i do admit he was misunderstood,but i think in time racing with the same bunch of guys week in week out these problems would have sorted themselves out.i do wish ipswich all the best in nascar and i,m doing my best to make our league the best but i,m quite new to it and i,m gonna get things wrong.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Cementing position

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:05 am

Force India are hoping for a better result at this weeks Monza Grand Prix but are also wary of the competition around them.
"It's been difficult having one driver and only starting at the Valencia race but we're happy at our progress". Stated their driver JohnLarkin2011.
The team will be hoping they can perform better on Italian turf than they did in Belgian a week ago.
"You can never accept or judge these races. It brings excitement but it also brings more competition because Mansell was strong in practise yesterday and the Mercedes looked decent so you can never be sure. It will and has varied from race to race and I'm sure the Ferrari's will want a good result here.
The aim from now on is to take each race as it comes for the Force India team. Realistically, they can only get 4th in the constructors.
"I think we should also look at Ferrari who have not only turned a corner in performance but have two point-scoring drivers."
"Personally i want to forget about Spa because it was a race that we could've done well in and i also want to take this opportunity to state that any problems between me and best are all but history. It's time to move on"

[u]Force India sources - www.sahariforceindia.com[u]

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:32 am

Force India can officially announce that their driver JohnLarkin2011 has joined forces wih Ferrari in another race series. John will partner former team-mate Ipswich at the Maranello outfit and still keep his race seat with Force India.
Whilst continuing his partnership with his former team mate,he will also be developing his setups and race simulation within League 3.
"It's a dream to drive at Ferrari but also a good challenge to be team mate with Ipswich. It also helps me in terms of practise and race simulations for other races"

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Set to depart

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:49 am

News has emerged that John Larkin is joining Mclaren Mercedes for next season after falling out with boss fat-git-VJ-Milijiah.
After winning 3 of his first 6 races and finishes 2nd in his first two, Mclaren look set to offer him a deal which could team him up with Stevo. In an interview with F1Ps3league, he stated, "I wont be going there to play as a team. Me and my team mate will be fighting for victories and podiums hopefully but once the first race has started, everyone is left with their own devices"

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty New Drivers

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:15 am

[quote="Admin"]Rules and what is affected.

Choose to Move to Another Team.
When moving to another team you must Sign the new Contract Offered in the CONTRACTS TOPIC
(and your new team mate will COUNTER SIGN it confirming the move in the same TOPIC)

Basically, although there is a seat until the end of the season, I would have the deciding vote as to whether you team mate me or not. I feel this is the best for me and my team mate. I appreciate there being a sudden growth in numbers but Force India, me and the league still require high-standards whether you have past the course induction or not. I hope this doesn't come across in the wrong way but at this point in the season, i think its important that i pick the right team mate and we have a good, healthy, competitive relationship. Obviously season 2 is different because Im team mate with Moody but if you have any questions then send me a message or add me on psn - JohnLarkin2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:25 am

John ive just filled the other force india seat for the rest of the season. Your team mate is the-tardis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Yeah but no direspect, I get the final say of who is my team mate. Plus, i put this up before you put him in that car which is no ones fault but your own mate. This is part of the rules and regs for new team mates and I have chosen to follow them. Sorry Tardis, and it is nothing personal, but i do not wish to have you as my team mate. I am following the rules which are clearly given out for everyone. Sorry if you have been mislead but i want to get my best championship position because i only started at round 9 so if i could get 2nd or 3rd, which is still mathematically possible, then i will.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty POSITION

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:41 pm

John mate, if you wanted to choose your team mate, you should have been on it from monday. Three boys passed the induction last night and i have put them into spare seats for the remainder of the season. As for your championship position, only you can do anything about that, that not something your team mate can alter. So for the remainder of this season, the tardis is your team mate. Please dont start yet another debate, i am filling available seats. Im not saying another word on the subject.

Last edited by stopper19 ( LGE1.MOD ) on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:13 am

Sad

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty THIS SEASON

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:17 am

Dont be upset lol, you ARE racing in this team for the remainder of this season. I am moderator, and this late into the season i will say who goes where. Practice tonight at 7.50 mate Very Happy

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Rules are Rules

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:31 am

I'm not arguing or "causing a debate". I posted in here that i didn't want a new team mate for the rest of the season and then you go and put someone in my car... Fact, whether you have seen that or not, the rules state that the team mate of the person who wants to join gets the deciding vote. It's nothing personal with you or TT but even to pit stop strategies etc. its just an unnecessary distraction that i dont want or need... I don't see why you are changing the foundations of which the league is built on. I haven't caused any debate mate, a guy has quite rightly passed the induction and in anticipation, i stated i dont want anyone in my car. Obviously, if i happen to know and like the person then id happily replace Ipswich when i see fit but up to now i haven't seen anyone who is a good healthy addition to the team so thats the end of it. I also dont like your approach to this -"What i say goes"- it isn't going to win you respect anytime soon. Lind has put these rules up and they apply to everyone. Doesn't matter who has the the "power". The rules are stated and i am following them and if you think they are crap then that is not my problem and you should speak to Linden.

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty COPY AND PASTE

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:39 am

Please visit the rule book and copy and paste any rule that says you have the final say who drives in your team. Im not aware there is one. There is a handful of races left, seats are getting filled by me. If it was the start of the season or a transfer window, and you knew someone to partner you, then that i have no problem with. So just please accept the fact that you have a team mate, as it is not going to change. Im sorry john, but if you think you can tell me what to do, then think again. I am moderator, and one of my jobs is to fill seats, that is what i have done. If you dont like the way its done i suggest you find yourself another seat for season 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:41 am

I agree with you Stopper!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:45 am

Sorry Cookster but you should stick to your own league. Ipswich was reminded and told to stick to his own league so maybe you should do the same. Your league clearly lacks the competition and banter that ours has. Maybe you should join us? Or maybe you should spend time to make your league as good as ours and the other assists league?

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty LAST TIME

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:50 am

John i dont know what makes you think this is banter. Its not. Its trying to overrule what i am doing, and im sick of it. Give it up now, and accept the fact you have a team mate. Pro league director is merely stating that i am acting within the rules. John if you wish to carry on then come on psn and tell me im in the wrong, cause im getting sick of your ill have the final say attitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:56 am

Very Happy

Last edited by THE-TARDIS on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:36 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:56 am

JohnLarkin2011 wrote:Sorry Cookster but you should stick to your own league. Ipswich was reminded and told to stick to his own league so maybe you should do the same. Your league clearly lacks the competition and banter that ours has. Maybe you should join us? Or maybe you should spend time to make your league as good as ours and the other assists league?

There he goes trying to start another argument, Well unfortunately unlike some I will not bite. I'll have you know that our league is as fun and has as much banter as any other, just because we don't post it all over our League doesn't mean we dont. I'm sure if you ask anyone from the Pro League or other Leagues they will say that the Pro League is the best league on the website. Not to be arrogant or anything, it just is!

Last edited by PRO League Director on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:57 am

TRANSFER RULES
Admin on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:46 am

Rules and what is affected.

Choose to Move to Another Team.
When moving to another team you must Sign the new Contract Offered in the CONTRACTS TOPIC
(and your new team mate will COUNTER SIGN it confirming the move in the same TOPIC)

This clearly proves that i have to confirm the move which i have not. No stopper, you made your point to Ipswich last night so its only fair you do it to Cookster. Whether you like or not and whether he is correct. If you want to discuss this then i prefer to do it some place else because this is MY team garage and its not a free for all. If i have something to say on a topic which quite clearly concerns me then i will happily discuss this. Im not the one getting all upset about having the last word. Fact is, you only wanted to become mod again because you so obsessed over power + status. Take yesterday for an example, i was made aware of an agreement between Ipswich and Rob but then you come in and its out the window. Again that concerned me because i was driving one of the cars that was potientially going to get scrapped!

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty WRONG AGAIN

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:08 am

Rob sat in on the meeting and agreed the eight cars, also he agreed with ipswich over cars. Then i GOT ASKED to come back. Since then rob has changed HIS MIND. So sorry john you got that one wrong. As for your team, i have put your team mate in. As for linden, ive already spoke to him this morning, and he said i am right. Also the force india is finished at the end of this season, also a decision within the rules, so just finish the season off and be done with it. If you dont like it, find another seat. Or i will replace you. Your the only problem in this league, sorry your the one creating the problems. As for the paddock, it was my idea to put this in for general chit chat, setups etc, not for you to think you can use it as your domain to challenge any decisions you dont agree with. Also for the sake of this league and website, i will delete the paddock area. Those rules do not state that they are for the remaining season either.

Last edited by stopper19 ( LGE1.MOD ) on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 am

Well i followed the rules which were clearly stated. If you have gone against them then fine. This has been put up to make rules clear for everyone. Doesn't matter who you are. And fact is, i will not go anywhere. No need to fix something which isn't broken Very Happy ... Just want to reiterate TT, its not a problem with you, its just there are rules that are clearly up for a purpose to follow them. It states i have the decision whether you drive or not and its the same for every team and its current drivers and they can be found on the website if you want to look. And as for you Stopper, well im sure if Linden realises there are these rules up here then he will realise hes made a mistake of some sort. Fact is, im not going anywhere and i am signed up League 1 for next year. I have never threatened to leave this league and my advice to you is to tell Moody or BestInTheWorld as he is known, that the Force India is banned and for him to find another seat. Only helping you out! Not telling you what to do.... Remember! S T A B I L I T Y !

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty HELP

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:25 am

I dont need your help mate, as i have already spoken to and agreed with moody over cars for next season. As for signing a contract, if you happen to breach the rules you can be removed from the league or the site. And before you come back with yet another answer, i dont think the european courts of justice would listen to your case. So practice tonight at 7.50, ill send you an invite, if you accept it thats upto you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:29 am

Transfer Rules are for when the Transfer Window is OPEN.
It hasnt been OPEN since December john m8

cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty CLARIFICATION

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:32 am

Thanks for clearing that up. I did try to explain that six races from the end, i am within the rules to put people in. But eh why listen to me, im just the mod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:37 am

I haven't breached any rules. It's abundantly clear that you have placed some guy in a car without my say so saying "Your definitely in the Force India" and OWTTE!
In fact, it is my decision and he has to apply for the seat. That is when i say "sorry no" or "yes here is the red carpet" I haven't breached any rules at all and you have chosen to ignore them. And I was told you were asking Linden to be mod? Clearly misinformed there too. I cant see why or how anyone could argue with what i am saying. I have followed the rules and quoted them for you and anyone else who has any worries. I've noticed that no one else has chosen to carry this on Stopper. I have corrected you and you should be grateful that someone is awake! And why is there a seat in the Force India in the first place Stopper? hmm

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty Not very clear

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:39 am

So then why does it say there is a transfer window in March? I thought that was why there was a sudden flood of people in here. Fact is, i dont even know this guy and it wouldn't make much of a difference because i should rightly have a say and indeed the final say on who joins, whether its in the transfer window or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:12 am

Very Happy ok john im TT THE-TARDIS- my CV
1 i have run 4 leagues lol
2 i have won 427 race online lol
3 im 67 in the world on ps3 lol
4 im english lol
5 im 6ft2
6 im 40yrs old
7 i have got no hair lost it when i was 17 so i just shave it of now lol
8 ive got 6 kids lol
9 i got 1 wife lol
10 i got 4 pairs of trainers 2 white 1 black 1 red and white lol
11 and ive got the f1game 2011 and it says on it 3XGAME lol

Back to top Go down

FORCE INDIA TEAM GARAGE Empty WARNING

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:17 am

John, you leave us with no option ( us being me and rob) , other than to issue you with a warning. This relates to your constant challenging to the rules. I have explained all day that what i have is done is correct, and admin has also stated the same, to which you still replied that you are in the right. So therefore you are issued with a warning. The parameters of this warning are, if you accept the rules and stop challenging decisions, when you are told they are right, then nothing more will be said. If however, you continue, today or in the future, to challenge rules, or anything that me and rob do, or generally remain to be disconstructive, you will be removed from league 1 assists immediately. Please read this carefully and fully digest and understand what has been written. No reply is necessary.

Last edited by stopper19 ( LGE1.MOD ) on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum