Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE)

+2
Vernon-ator_1991
VictoriousBoy69
6 posters

Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE)

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:43 pm

to be posted...

Last edited by VictoriousBoy69 (L4 Mod) on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty AL2 Incidents

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:24 am

Back to top Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty Re: FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am

See hamish on lap 8 hit me and spin? Not my fault at all surely? He locked up and hit me spun and I got the penalty

Back to top Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty Re: FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:16 pm

you should get that removed mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Fredster wrote:See hamish on lap 8 hit me and spin? Not my fault at all surely? He locked up and hit me spun and I got the penalty
Fred you will get that penalty removed, but no-one is at fault from my view. Hamish was fully along side if not slightly ahead and locked up.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty Me and Dekk

Post by hamishsop (DRT) Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:04 pm

If you see the replay in 0.25X speed it looks like we didn't actuary touch, it looks like dekk saw i was ahead and steered left suddenly.
hamishsop (DRT)
hamishsop (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:55 pm

yeah it wasnt really anyones fault but obviously the penalty cost me 3rd place so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:09 am

hamish, it would of been the lag "bubble" but you could of been more cautious, you saw he went wide he wasnt going to suddenly disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:15 am

My Replays up within the hour.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by hamishsop (DRT) Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:18 am

i had DRS and i was ahead for a couple of seconds, he got a pen what cost him 3rd place so i think that should be removed so i don't think anyone is to blame.
hamishsop (DRT)
hamishsop (DRT)

Back to top Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty Silverstone Race Start & Fred Incidents

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:03 am

F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty Hamish Vs Fred & Fred Vs Pasels Incidents

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:07 am

F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty Fred Nice Wheel To Wheel & Overtake

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:24 am

F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty so i wil loose my 3rd place

Post by stewy89 Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:37 am

Vernon-ator_1991 (PLM) wrote:
Fredster wrote:See hamish on lap 8 hit me and spin? Not my fault at all surely? He locked up and hit me spun and I got the penalty
Fred you will get that penalty removed, but no-one is at fault from my view. Hamish was fully along side if not slightly ahead and locked up.
        so im gona loose my 3rd place wen i havnt done anything and got spun out on the first lap????? fair enuf its unfair he lost his 3rd place due to incedents but im gona get demoted to 4th for nothin ??
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:55 am

stewy89 wrote:
        so im gona loose my 3rd place wen i havnt done anything and got spun out on the first lap????? fair enuf its unfair he lost his 3rd place due to incedents but im gona get demoted to 4th for nothin ??
If Fred finished ahead of you on the track then how is it unfair?
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:04 am

Vernon, Fred spun Stewy at the start of the Hangar straight lap 1 he said.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:33 am

F1xStevo_87 (AL1 Mod) wrote:Vernon, Fred spun Stewy at the start of the Hangar straight lap 1 he said.
no i hav just looked it wasnt fred it was the other williams on lap 1 i locked up after th straight but made no contact ..he passed me then i passed him then  at magots and bekets ther was a incident so i slowed down and then al of a sudden he waked the bak of me ,,,you even hear stevo say wait for the ferrari ...sory to fred i thought it was him who hit me
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:39 am

stewy89 wrote:
aw sory it was because i thaught fred spun me but he never it was the other williams ,,,at magots and bekets ther was a incident so i slowed down just incase i crashed but th other person never slowed ryt down and hit the bak of me ...u evin hear stevo say wait for the ferrari after he dun it..it  cost me 10-20 seconds wich could of been enuf to beat fred ..however im not batling 4 championship[ so im not gona appeal against fred lol il be hapy with 4th ...i also would like my points of monbtreal lol i think no 1 rememberd i was in that race
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:47 am

stewy89 wrote:
stewy89 wrote:
aw sory it was because i thaught fred spun me but he never it was the other williams ,,,at magots and bekets ther was a incident so i slowed down just incase i crashed but th other person never slowed ryt down and hit the bak of me ...u evin hear stevo say wait for the ferrari after he dun it..it  cost me 10-20 seconds wich could of been enuf to beat fred ..however im not batling 4 championship[ so im not gona appeal against fred lol il be hapy with 4th ...i also would like my points of monbtreal lol i think no 1 rememberd i was in that race
actuasly lol is fred sneakysmit9 ???? if so it was him who spun me stevo has the vid ...i lock up nd nearly hit him steve sed carful ferrari so i baked of and giv place bak but then he sed dont giv up therfore i overtook ,,,then at maggots is wer th contact  is...if fred is sneaksmit9 or sumthin it was defo him sorry to be a pain lol
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:48 am

stewy89 wrote:
F1xStevo_87 (AL1 Mod) wrote:Vernon, Fred spun Stewy at the start of the Hangar straight lap 1 he said.
no i hav just looked it wasnt fred it was the other williams on lap 1 i locked up after th straight but made no contact ..he passed me then i passed him then  at magots and bekets ther was a incident so i slowed down and then al of a sudden he waked the bak of me ,,,you even hear stevo say wait for the ferrari ...sory to fred i thought it was him who hit me
steve is sneakysmit9 or somthing like that is it fred???if so it was him you hear you in the vid say i hav th evidence slow down etc
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano94DCFC Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:08 pm

SneakyShmitt9 is Fred, I think he would have gave the place back but people was having issues hearing Stevo during the race
Deano94DCFC
Deano94DCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Deano94DCFC wrote:SneakyShmitt9 is Fred, I think he would have gave the place back but people was having issues hearing Stevo during the race
yer i no now lol he beat me by 17 secs in the end tho so he can hav 3rd ,,,the only thing sa can say 4 defence is ,,,wen i overtook him within 1 corner im at least 1 or 2secs ahead straight away i left him BUT HAD 2 SLOW DOWN then he hit me lol plus i wont be batling 4 championship so i aint gona complain,,,just fun  practise and to set my cars up so for the remainder of this season il just be getin practice as i dont like th way am getin thrashed especially wen my 1st season i was guranteed podiums unles a screwed up now i strugle 2 get 6th 7th etc ,,,,so atm im not engoying th latest pach on f1 makes steering weel feel crap ,,,anyway enuf with my life story  lol
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:26 am

We finally got there in the end Stewy m8 lol Razz
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 am

What's happening then what is the final decision on who finished where?

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Your 10 second penalty with Hamish has been removed Fred promoting you to 4th at the moment but your 1st time penalty incident will likely go to FiA on Wednesday due to you previous record. Pasels incident on the other hand has a very good record & i will decide what will happen with advice from Rob-Lee.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:07 pm

F1xStevo_87 (AL1 Mod) wrote:We finally got there in the end Stewy m8 lol Razz
lmao i think so lool
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:09 pm

F1xStevo_87 (AL1 Mod) wrote:Your 10 second penalty with Hamish has been removed Fred promoting you to 4th at the moment but your 1st time penalty incident will likely go to FiA on Wednesday due to you previous record. Pasels incident on the other hand has a very good record & i will decide what will happen with advice from Rob-Lee.
aw blimey so this 3rd hasnt been settled yet lol in my defence wen i overtook fred i left him until i slowed down 4 th incident ahead ...in freds defence in the end he beat me by 17 secs so i dont no tbh but il b hapy with 3rd or 4th because i dont think il be batlin 4 championship Sad
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down