Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE)

5 posters

Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE)

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:39 pm

post appeals if you have one...
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty Re: FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:52 am

The incident where hamish launched up my inside and hit me then spun I feel wasn't my fault and was given a ten second penalty for it, which cost me 4th place so I feel It was unjust and should be taken off

Back to top Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty Re: FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE)

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Ive got that incident on footage Fred & you spinning Diil where you recieved you 1st penalty.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:42 pm

I saw hamish's incident with Dekk, Hamish couldnt do anything so thats racing incident. But he wasnt careful, im afraid he will be again banned. I will give him another chance but this one will be last and .
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:54 pm

VictoriousBoy69 (AL2 Mod) wrote:I saw hamish's incident with Dekk, Hamish couldnt do anything so thats racing incident. But he wasnt careful, im afraid he will be again banned. I will give him another chance but this one will be last and .
Vic, you cannot ban members. If you want it looked at, it has to be referred to the FiA.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Hamsh response:

hi fred i no you said i launched up the inside of you, but if you look at the replay you will see that i had DRS and i was along side you therefor i had the right to try and overtake, i think that if it gave you a penalty i think you should have it taken away from you, however it cost me more than you.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Vernon-ator_1991 (PLM) wrote:
VictoriousBoy69 (AL2 Mod) wrote:I saw hamish's incident with Dekk, Hamish couldnt do anything so thats racing incident. But he wasnt careful, im afraid he will be again banned. I will give him another chance but this one will be last and .
Vic, you cannot ban members. If you want it looked at, it has to be referred to the FiA.

I cant, but FiA can...one more chance to him and if he will done any more incident i will report to FiA on meeting with suggest to ban him.
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:01 pm

VictoriousBoy69 (AL2 Mod) wrote:
Vernon-ator_1991 (PLM) wrote:

I cant, but FiA can...one more chance to him and if he will done any more incident i will report to FiA on meeting with suggest to ban him.
Vic, no-one was at fault for the incidents.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX (SILVERSTONE) Empty Me and Dekk

Post by hamishsop (DRT) Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Vic if u see the replay you see that me and dekk didn't actually touch watch it at 0.25 x speed on you tube, it looks like dekk steered at the last minute.
hamishsop (DRT)
hamishsop (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:43 pm

hamishsop wrote:Vic if u see the replay you see that me and dekk didn't actually touch watch it at 0.25 x speed on you tube, it looks like dekk steered at the last minute.
There was contact Hamish, the glitch of the game makes it look like there was no contact because the way your car reacted makes it definitely look like contact happened. But I think it was no more than 50-50.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:10 am

1 also agree Hamish & Dekk's was 50-50.

Also guys i can not remove any time penalties until ive made 100% sure ive checked after each incident as i cant take your word for it.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:21 am

My penalty came at the start when togz came through between me n a ferrari, togz lost it in front of me i had no time to react n I get the pen
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down