Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Night's Race

4 posters

Go down

Last Night's Race Empty Last Night's Race

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:43 pm

I would like to make it clear that I am very disappointed by the levels of bad driving by a few individuals at last nights race.

I am going to put the entire race under investigation and every incident is going to be looked at by the FiA on Wednesday whether an appeal is made or not.

Can I ask everyone involved in an incident last night to please look at the videos posted closely to make sure you know where you have to improve.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Race Empty Re: Last Night's Race

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:54 pm

thanks vern,this stuff needs pointing out,ive seen better driving in a sprint lobby full of 10 year olds,people driving the track and payin no attention to the car ahead,im fed up of it.i even said to moody a driver who concerned me and he didn't let me down he did what I thought he would do as he did it to me in a preavious league and used the same excuse then.and also said he would learn from it.You will probably get away with light punishment but let my replay and these posts by vern and myself be a constant reminder to your poor standard of driving.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by mva335i Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:32 am

By ''that driver'' do you mean me rob? If this this is the case the right thing to do is say it to my face. your behavior is the typical one of a coward, hiding behind his keyboard. If you have something to say just say it and spare us the drama if you please. I acted stupidly at last night's race and thats the reason i apologized to EVERYONE. I even sent you a pm right after i retired, out of respect to the damage i've caused you. None of that seem to reach you though doesn't it rob? You said ''i'm fed up'' right? Fed up with what? Do we have races like this ALL the time? Of course not. It will happen though sooner or later whether you like it or not. This is the game. I say to you one more time all of the above are valid in case you are trying to put me to the spotlight. In any other case ignore them.

And Vernon, just a small piece of advise mate. The tone of your description is ''epic'' as if a huge catastrophe has occurred. This is not the case and will never be. You made it sound like we are a bunch of losers bumping into each other every time we meet on track. This is not the case also. This was one bad race and nothing more. Rob called us a lobby full of 10 year olds and up to a point i can justify his disappointment, even his anger. I'd expect something like that from him but not from you mate. You are a site administrator and your role should be the one of a firefighter in cases like this. You could end your message with a ''come on guys i know you could do better than that''   or something like that you know, a pad on the back instead of making us feel even worse for this shortcoming.

As you all know i rarely speak in public unless i have something to say. This how i feel about things and i am open for new ideas and discussions-confrontations about anything and with anybody. I have nothing personal against anyone in here but i do have limits as we all do. Hopefully this we will all clear out eventually.

mva335i

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:09 pm

no your the coward mate because u know I cant say it to your face as im on the other end of a computer,if you want though I got no problem going in a chat room and telling u if u think that im in someway bothered about saying it in a chat lobby,you fool
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 pm

funny how u can sit in another part of the world and call someone a coward mva,isnt that the pot calling the kettle black,u thick ****.u had a brain u would be dangerous,just hope u aint got adriving license cause u defo cant drive.
I say fed up,why I say this is not just on my own behalf but for other guys also.the first time you took me out I excepted it,the 2nd time I was angry but willing to carry on,but the 3rd time was tooooo much.
Your upset cause your poor driving was exposed.
I totally back vern in his comments,he mentioned no namesbut stepped in and was firm which is what a good manager should do.How long do you go on saying come on guys you can do better.Sometimes as a manager u just got to say,look you have all been league racing for sometime now and this aint good enough.Another thing u messaging me after I retired calling for a restart,whats that all about,to make yourself feel better.
Another point.you say you ve done extensive practice which I don't doubt.maybe you should do more with the guys you race with because I rarely see u online.Are u practicing in single player mode or time trials,maybe u should change how or who u practice with.
in closing I say this:
some might say I need a break from racing.
I would say u just need a brake when racing.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by mva335i Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:44 am

Maybe you want to meet online and do 100% race with whatever cars you like at any race track you like and see how poor is my driving standard rob. Your level as a human being is too low for me to deal with and that's a big truth. The language you use in your message is a distinct proof of just that. From now on you better watch your back when we meet in races because you'll get zero tolerance from me at the very rare moments your car is close to mine(usually you are lapped at least once). This type of language reminds me of your best buddy back then, ud-war. He also typed messages as low as yours when he felt mistreated. What surprises me though is that the site admins are allowing this kind of behavior. Your anger is not justified let alone your language. You may use that kind of attitude on yours friends, your family, or even your girlfriend if there is one, but not to me or anyone else in here. Bottom of line is this: No more bullshit from you mate  especially on track.

mva335i

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Race Empty CALM DOWN CHAPS

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:18 am

I must say your English is very good MVA......Smile
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 am

Who say's I've/ site admins are doing nothing and allowing this to happen? For 1, I have to see where this goes before action is taken; and 2, I work 8 and a half hours a day Monday-Friday as do quite a few on this site, so I don't normally see what is happening on this site until 2-3 hours after it's happened.

I didn't single anyone out in my post, but I can't just let go with what happened on Sunday. There were more incidents in the first 4-5 laps in that race than there has been since Silverstone last season in PL1.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by mva335i Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Vernon, no one said that no action should be taken about the events of the race. Of course you wont let it go otherwise whats the point of having the FIA?
What i said was that your tone of description was too dramatic. I also said that a little encouragement doesn't hurt in times like this. You can be firm and deliver punishment when you must, but in a more subtle way. Further more i said you are allowing messages containing foul mouthing without even a small slap on the wrist. I've seen it happen many times and i'm annoyed by it. I believe that everything can be solved by discussion. Unfortunately not many people share the same beliefs... When you see a message that half of it's words are insults or bad language, its on the admins discretion to do something about it right? I'm guessing lot of people would be annoyed if i posted a message for whatever reason and every other word was ''*''.
That's what i mean when i say nothing is being done about things like this. One last thing Vernon. I too work 5 days a week 10-12 hours a day. Of course i'm  not expecting you to see everything the minute it happens, i never did.Smile

mva335i

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 am

Am I reading in to this wrong or has mva just threatened me,i quote "you better watch your back when you meet me in races"
I was watching my back before Valencia as I was aware of your aggression.
DONT EVEN DARE MENTION MY FAMILY.I CRITISISED YOUR DRIVING.YOU GOING ON ABOUT THE WAY I TREAT MY FAMILY IS TOO MUCH.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by mva335i Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:39 am

Your level of stupidity is too high for me rob, i give up.

mva335i

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:43 am

your level of driving is too low for me
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:03 am

Topic Locked

Back to top Go down