Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Time, Car Performance & Race Distances

Go down

Race Time, Car Performance & Race Distances Empty Race Time, Car Performance & Race Distances

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:18 am

On behalf of Stevo_1106 (AL2 Mod)

"Racers,

I would like to have your feedback on a couple of matters, 3 in fact. I will list matters below, would you be able to reply to this post with your preference on each of the matters.

- Do you want the Race Time to be pushed forward a little to make it a bit earlier. E.G 9PM?
- Would you prefer the Car Performance to be on EQUAL or 2011?
- Would you like the Race Distance to go up to 50%?

Please posts a reply with your response...

Thanks
Stevo_1106"

Back to top Go down

Race Time, Car Performance & Race Distances Empty Re: Race Time, Car Performance & Race Distances

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 am

I think if the race is going to be pushed back it shouldnt be pushed back to far because people like to go out on a Saturday and i feel there will be even less people racing if we do it at 9PM

I think we should keep it on 2011 because it is making races a lot more competitive than it would be on EQUAL.

I think 50% races would be good because AL1 is 75% so it wouldnt be as much of a big jump if you moved up a league. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Race Time, Car Performance & Race Distances Empty Re: Race Time, Car Performance & Race Distances

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:46 am

50% good 2011 performance of the machine reduces the collision (perhaps this is all my vision). at the time of the race does not matter, because I already midnight 0.00.00 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:15 am

any start time is fine, would rather have equal cars so the performance gap is reduced, and 50%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 am

Im new here, but, I would like to see the start time earlier 8/9pm.

equal cars is surely a must to league racing? seems strange for it not to be, dont really see the logic behind it?

50% would be better too.

Like I say, i`m new, so I dont expect anything to be changed lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down