Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monza Appeals

3 posters

Go down

Monza Appeals Empty Monza Appeals

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:15 am

Please post below when you have viewed the race footage or your own thanks...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Monza Appeals Empty rob vs fishtech

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:01 am

id like to appeal against fishtech,i overtook him into turn1 ahead of him into second part of chicaine.then i straighten my car.watch the replay im ahead my wheel remains straight and i think fishtech needed to concede the position but he didnt and thats what caused the accident.
i believe this inncident cost me a (chance) of a win).
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Monza Appeals Empty Re: Monza Appeals

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:03 am

far enuff rob lee i understand why you are appealing.. but if it had ended bad for me i would have appealed against you..
at the end of the day i had four wheels on the track next to you who dident leave enuff space.. you really expect me to let off the throttle and let the whole pac get a run on me and over take me because you dident leave room. all you needed to do was turn to the left a slight bit and this would not have happened.. i aprichate your video evidence i really do and unfortunalty i do not have video evidence witch looked like form my view you squeezing me..
im sorry the incident happened any way rob and dont want to get into a full blown argument over this as i dont like being in the appeal room deffending my self..

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:44 am

Fishtech you dont overtake off the track on the 'inside' of the slowly bending right hander! It has absolutely nothing about Rob not leaving space.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:52 am

what???? how was i off the trackk?? the computer would have slowed me down if i was off the track... i had four wheels on the track end off.. but i have the al1 manager apealing against me so i guess i LOOSE.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Monza Appeals Empty in my defence

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:53 am

if you look closely when i straighten up and before spinning pause the video.how could fishtech be next to me with 4 wheels on track theres not enough room for half a car let alone a full car.also when im going in a straight line u dont see my car gradually closing a gap,surely this means the car behind altered his line eventually spinning me out.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 am

im not having a driver accusing the league of being biased as iam league manager,this is insulting.
for this reason im dropping my appeal.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:59 am

Fishtech i think youve got no choice but to start filming your races. Ive still got my footage to put up looking back from Phill.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:07 am

you no what roblee i give up already there is nothing i can do or say to deffend my self and that really pisses me off.. i did have four wheels on the track rob and i dont care what you or anyone eles says i fxxxxxg did OK.
just think its stupid the amount of times ive been tacken out and never appealed as im reasonable and always talk to the driver about it after the race and always give them the benafit out the doubt.. your obv one of these drivers that jumps to the opatunity to get into the appeal room if anyone has a sniff of you..... lol im done ill happily take a 25 point penality and a race ban to end this now

GOODBYE

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:08 am

its all good stevo ill just take the blame to end this now please mate.. i hate people critasing my driveing so please im done with this...

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:09 am

did nobody look at my race footage RR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:11 am

and rob im sorry about acuesing you about being biust about being the al1 manager im just pissed of about the hole thing as i think i did nothing wrong i take it back ok... and be the bigger man rob and except the apoligey..

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Monza Appeals Empty WHAT I SAW

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:13 am

[/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:15 am

ive dropped my appeal,i sort of understand your frustration,i believe on your screen all 4 wheels maybe on track but if theres no vid evidence how can anyone be expected to do anything.i dont want drivers thinking i can get away with things as i am manager.you were in al2 before me and i dont want assist drivers getting upset so im stepping out of al2 as from now and see if theres a space for me else where.
im sure if u watch my vid only u would agree with my appeal.
i am aware that on your screen it probably looked like my fault.hey lets blame the real culprits and not each other codemasters or internet lag
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:27 am

dont leave al2 rob i think you should defo stay and thanks for droping the appeal.. i do completaly understand where you are coming from with your appeal i just wanted to get the point across that i was on the track completaly and then we just touched each other and unfortunality it ended bad for you..
i really want you to stay in al2 rob and dont want to be the corse of you haveing to leave it.
im sorry for getting arsey to mate, as you can now possibley tell im quite a stubern person haha

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down