Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monza appeals

3 posters

Go down

Monza appeals Empty Monza appeals

Post by Porschedude911 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:00 am

I would like to appeal for my incident with antonios going into the first corner on the 2nd lap. I believe it was caught on the video by cookster.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Monza appeals Empty Re: Monza appeals

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:06 am

Timecode 1:35

Back to top Go down

Monza appeals Empty appeal against bbb

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:13 pm

16mins into my video i,m leaving pitlane braking for apex of first chicane bb turns across me hits me before i even reach the apex.could of left me room giving himself inside line on the second apex of chicane.was looking good at the time for a top 4 finish,ended up 5th.spent the rest of the race chasing an average 5th place.
i strongly advise everyone watches 3min 20secs onwards just for comedy value lol
just wanted to add there are other replays telling the same story,think general has a good replay.just hope this aint gonna get put down to someones lag.tut tut

Last edited by Rob-Lee77 AL Manager on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:36 pm

rob..i no from ure point ov view i seem a cunt bt from myn i was already past (i fort) and i was fighting the car behind trying to break for the corner it al happend to quik n i actually dint even no that happend till i looked on these replays

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 am

I'm very curious to see the outcome of this. It's a very common incident at that corner on this track. Even among 2 of the cleanest racers. I've been in Rob's position several times. Your on the inside. The outside car is ahead by 1/2 a car length. But in a battle at that speed, and you're already breaking as hard as you can, it's difficult to back off before the apex. And that's even if you can see the other car. From Rob's view, you can't see bbb or tell that's he's even there at all until the contact.

The part that adds a twist to this incident is the fact that Rob is leaving the pits. The difference in speed between the 2 cars in the breaking zone is quite large. Who was ahead at the turn in point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:44 pm

n u were on cold tyres goin flat owt n locked up n hit me bt if i wasnt there uld av prob nt av made the corner aswel bt the point is for me i fort i was jst infront nowin u wer on cold tyres if it was me ild av braked abit earlyer bt its jst a racing incident not lyk i ment to do it coz i dint feel a fing Exclamation

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down