Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MALAYSIAN G.P

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: APPEAL ROOM

Go down

MALAYSIAN G.P Empty MALAYSIAN G.P

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:12 am

MALAYSIAN G.P Images14

POST YOUR APPEALS BELOW

Back to top Go down

MALAYSIAN G.P Empty My oppinion

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:34 am

WTF is this shitty rule about if more than one car gets disconnected it should really be If one car gets disconnected we should return as it really does suck waiting forever for something that doesn't come we did for f1 alan last week why couldn't u do it for me?; also I think there was a little incident between me and Steff Scottish might want to have a look at it as it fucked the bit of race I did till getting disconnected

Back to top Go down

MALAYSIAN G.P Empty connections

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:59 am

firstly if a driver loses connection between qualy and race, it gets red flagged and restarted or a rolling start, which is what happened last week. If 2 or more get disconnected within the first 3 laps of a race then it can get red flagged. your the only one who got disconnected and it was on lap 8, so sorry but the race continues. We could start again all night long, theres got to be a cut off point somewhere.

Back to top Go down

MALAYSIAN G.P Empty SORT THIS OUT

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:16 am

Last edited by BK_1975 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

MALAYSIAN G.P Empty BK_1975 PROMOTED

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:48 am

After reviewing the footage of BK getting a 10 second penalty for an illegal overtake, causing him to finish in 5th place he has been promoted back to 4th as CM-AM was running out of fuel, but instead of pulling off the racing line he stayed on it causing BK to go wide an incurr the penalty.

Back to top Go down

MALAYSIAN G.P Empty Re: MALAYSIAN G.P

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down