Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian GP - Race Report

3 posters

Go down

Belgian GP - Race Report Empty Belgian GP - Race Report

Post by BradChick Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 am

Quali 1st
was planning primes, and maybe a 1 stop. but rain in the race made me switch to options. posted 1.41.7 which was pleasing in a lotus Smile

Race 1st
Best race so far this season! good start although i lost the lead for a bit. myself and BK having another great battle. then the rain set in, bk dived for the pits but i risked another lap. that was a mistake which i thought cost me the race. the rain was great a despite losing the time, i caught up rather quickly.

back to options for the last stint. right behind BK, i took him in drs, but lost it in the corner later after making a mistake. got back behind him and in the drs zone, but then BK the snidy bugger, pulls to the left and lets me past before the line. this giving him drs. i thought he had won, but sadly he ran out of fuel again and i took the win.

needing the points to have a decent lead. as the lotus is terrible around monza. feeling BK will leave me for dead Smile

great racing!
chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Belgian GP - Race Report Empty MONACO

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:31 am

HELL YE
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Belgian GP - Race Report Empty Re: Belgian GP - Race Report

Post by BradChick Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:43 am

lol! we'll see Laughing
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamesboro1993 (DRT) Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Quali-9th

Had penalty so had to start at the back of the field.

Race-2nd

Took the mask down into turn 1, then running up to 2-3 Laurence destroyed his car so gained another place, then after 3 laps I was battling for 4th with Bonefish, then people started to pit as it started to rain so I stayed out till lap 10 and changed to inter's and ended up 3rd as my team mate destroyed his car too, which brought out the safety car and I was in 1st as I stayed out when other pitted, then I lost places to BK and Chickie and then switched to options 4laps from the end. Then 2laps from the end I lost the place to Fidla but I owe a big thank you to BK as when we were passing his that was when I was able to make the move for 2nd.
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down