Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE NEW LEAGUE

Go down

WELCOME TO THE NEW LEAGUE Empty WELCOME TO THE NEW LEAGUE

Post by dizzymind Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:05 am

Hello friends of the formula,

As you can al see we now have an all new layout for the league. (thanks to ThaCookster Smile )
Like this i think the league lobby will have a bit more structured oversight. Take a look around and familiarize yourself with the different topics.

Two things you might see are very new to you guys (and girls)

DRIVER OF THE DAY

in this section you can write down who you think should be the driver of the day. Somebody who you think had a brilliant race and deserve a call of honour (not yourself) please try to look at people who performed remarkable and not allways the most obvious thing (as in the winner of the race)

RACE REPORTS

here you can put down your report of the race you had things that happened to you in the race, strategy, crashes, or just the remarkable second stint you had. I would like all of you to take some time and write this report. you might learn something from each other!

You can also notice the APPEAL ROOM, i think everybody is already familiar with that one. Keep in mind that races will be recorded from start to finish, but don't hesitate to record your race and back up your appeal with video evidence

take your time and have a look around

dizz
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down