Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS

3 posters

Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 am

Racers,

Thank you all for voting in the poll regarding race distance for next year. The distance has been decided and it was a majority 13-1 in favour of 100% races. This means you will be racing 100% races from the start of Season 3.

I would also like to put another vote up, Would you still like to keep the DRL & AUTO Gearbox on or would you prefer to run with all assists OFF?

Thanks
Pro League Manager

Back to top Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty Re: Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:20 am

No assists all the way :-)

Also there is a semi auto gearbox in 2012, maybes have that instead of auto, depending
On the result of the poll.

Back to top Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty Re: Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS

Post by Seanbbb90 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 pm

ild preffer it ow it is nw as ive gt pad itl be hard to get used to!!

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 pm

ild preffer it ow it is nw as ive gt pad itl be hard to get used to!! if this confirms yes i wil after join a lower league as im gettin used to this nw then for it 2 change agen itl be to hard

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty CHANGES

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:19 am

This league was created for the jump to non assisted leagues , many of us are still getting use to , yes change the distance but the half assists SHOULD STAY !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty demo

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:25 am

Has any tried out the new demo with a pad and manual going round corners if you can call it that its like fuckn fifty pence price corners what a load of white it better not be the same in the final game or I'm trading it in n won't be buying it again and the kers is a joke Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:32 am

Why is everything changing? To me it makes no sense, we have a structured system that gradually promotes and progresses drivers due to their ability until they get to pro 1 where it is full sim full distance, instead of changing everything to suit certain people, leave the system alone and let drivers progress at their own rate, it is also happening in pro 2, Linden set out this system for a reason, now some are trying to change it........ PRO 1 is the top of the tree leave the rest alone, it has worked well for 2 seasons, now drivers are in dispute, I also think the voting is wrong, if we have a driver that has been in the same league for a season and is getting better and is happy, does this mean he has to leave because the others want more distance or whatever? This is not fair or right, this also applies to the league I am in

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:39 am

Fidla wrote:Why is everything changing? To me it makes no sense, we have a structured system that gradually promotes and progresses drivers due to their ability until they get to pro 1 where it is full sim full distance, instead of changing everything to suit certain people, leave the system alone and let drivers progress at their own rate, it is also happening in pro 2, Linden set out this system for a reason, now some are trying to change it........ PRO 1 is the top of the tree leave the rest alone, it has worked well for 2 seasons, now drivers are in dispute, I also think the voting is wrong, if we have a driver that has been in the same league for a season and is getting better and is happy, does this mean he has to leave because the others want more distance or whatever? This is not fair or right, this also applies to the league I am in

It's because we plan to make Pro League 4 the equivalent to this league. So pro 3 would then become a step up. We just want to have a way that when someone from Pro 1 or 2 gets relegated they are still in a league that runs the same structure as the league they got demoted from. We only want 1 league with a few assists so they can then prepare for the non-assist leagues above.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 am

I agree Fidla, this has been thought through already. At the moment it is still in the air regarding distance as it may cause some people to leave if the distance gets increased. We don't want dedicated drivers who turn up week in week out to have to be pushed out.

The fact is that the people who want to do 50% CANNOT do 100% but the people who want 100% CAN do 50%. At the moment it is undecided

Back to top Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty Race distance

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:48 am

There is also the fact that there is people who can do 100%, but Don't want to do 100%, the same as the ones who can do 50% but Don't want to ( me included )

Back to top Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty league 4

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:49 am

Why not go up the way this league is fine call your new league something else like league of champions or sum thing if you do make another league 4 then I'm we are all being demoted for no reason ,this isn't rite ,and web get kicked out of the leagues that give out prizes son you can see where im going with that !!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:53 am

STEFF-SCOTTISH wrote:Why not go up the way this league is fine call your new league something else like league of champions or sum thing if you do make another league 4 then I'm we are all being demoted for no reason ,this isn't rite ,and web get kicked out of the leagues that give out prizes son you can see where im going with that !!!!!!!!

We still plan to get PL4 going but if the guys in PL3 don't want anything to change then PL3 & 4 will be identical rules, like PL1 & 2
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 am

Vernon-ator_1991 wrote:We still plan to get PL4 going but if the guys in PL3 don't want anything to change then PL3 & 4 will be identical rules, like PL1 & 2

Yeah but their not exactly the same as they run different distances Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:02 am

Stopper19 PL3 Mod wrote:Yeah but their not exactly the same as they run different distances Exclamation

I mean as in assists (DRL & Auto Gears).
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 am

For me the only debate is the race distance as 75% is no longer an option in the new game.
In terms of assists then the pro leagues are supposed to be for no assist drivers, in my opinion a racing line and auto gearbox are classed as an assist so why allow them, the only real vote should be about the race distance as a no assist league should be just that.

Back to top Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty pl3 origionally semi pro

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:20 am

When I made this league, it was called semi pro league. The idea being that people being promoted from assist leagues, wouldn't have to worry about learning to race with ABS, traction control, drl and auto gears turned off, all in a few weeks before the next season started. For some reason it got changed to be another pro league when I stepped down midway through the season. If we have four pro leagues all running no assists, then we are going to recreate the problem I tried to fix previously. Personally I Don't see any shame in having semi pro leagues, it proves we think about the way the leagues are structured, and Don't expect people to jump up a few levels in a short space of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:22 am

Stopper19 PL3 Mod wrote:When I made this league, it was called semi pro league. The idea being that people being promoted from assist leagues, wouldn't have to worry about learning to race with ABS, traction control, drl and auto gears turned off, all in a few weeks before the next season started. For some reason it got changed to be another pro league when I stepped down midway through the season. If we have four pro leagues all running no assists, then we are going to recreate the problem I tried to fix previously. Personally I Don't see any shame in having semi pro leagues, it proves we think about the way the leagues are structured, and Don't expect people to jump up a few levels in a short space of time.

Well Pro 4 would be the same as what this league is at now apart from the race distance. Pro 3 will either be the same assists as Pro 4 or Pro 1 & 2.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:23 am

So Pro 4 would become like the new Semi-Pro.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty pro league four

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:33 am

Yeah I see that, but, surely as general said, pro leagues should have no assists, and have semi pro leagues for people to learn no assists gradually. If they learn quick then they can fight for promotion to a pro league. If they are a bit slower getting used to it, they can remain in semi pro until they can fight their way towards promotion. Obviously the whole idea is the same, but, the pro leagues will be just that. Every member using no assists.

Back to top Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty ye

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:59 am

Pro4 every one from 3 DEMOTED we are not good enough BOLLOCKS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:05 am

STEFF-SCOTTISH wrote:Pro4 every one from 3 DEMOTED we are not good enough BOLLOCKS.

No ones getting relegated you numpty, it will be filled with new signings and maybe people promoted from assists Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty BOMBSHELL

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:28 am

I must agree with Fidla affraid
Please disregard this vote as PL3 will be staying as SEMI ASSIST league for now.

As Fidla has said the league is structured and it works but posting a vote for next season is more than welcome with the volume of drivers we will receive for F1 2012 and the opening of PL4.
Remember gentlemen this is a well structured league with a good team of fia behind you and ther are reasons to the way it has been set out for you.

Thanks
BK_1975 Rolling Eyes
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Race Distance Decided - NEW POLL - ASSISTS Empty WTF

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:34 am

BK agreeing with FIDLA....... Come on now, who has logged into BK's identity and posted that comment, or Aliens have abducted him..... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 pm

i dnt wana change owt im nt readi yet ino tht coz i ant won yet ino im nt readi especially changin rules! fuk racing line n tht..100% on f1 2012 (as in im nt likein at moment) is gna be horrible bt i dnt mind its jst gears im bothed about n remember u can dwn shift n upshift on f1 2012 so another season atleast guys i lyk this league n the people init its alryt me droppin dwn a league bt then i wont acctualy no ow well im doin (different drivers) wer this league i now if im improvin coz ino who the top dogs are so wen i can beat them thennnn ye!!!

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down