Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE RUN RACES

2 posters

Go down

RE RUN RACES Empty RE RUN RACES

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:22 pm

in the last few weeks races have been cancelled due to connection issues i personally find this frustrating as do others who practiceand prepare and look forward to a race all week then to find the race getting cancelled due to people getting kicked,i realise that people don,t do it on purpose but i have also noticed its usually the same person,this tells me they could have a router issue,i myself have had these problems and fixed them by using another router or complaining to my provider.i propose in future qualy sessions if a person is kicked before end of qualy we backout and start again but should the same person be kicked twice we go on with the race.exceptions will be made if multiple drivers are getting kicked at the same time or there is a clear problem with the playstation network.there is only a few races left and we can look at this rule again.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

RE RUN RACES Empty Re: RE RUN RACES

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:38 pm

I agree Rob
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

RE RUN RACES Empty I AGREE

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Yeah i agree too mate. Obviousley it would have been harsh to implement it last week, but, i totally agree. We should be looking forward to the last race now, but for the obvious we arent. We can make this point clear in the lobby tomorrow. Once, and we restart, if its the same person again, we carry on!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:00 pm

I AGREE TO Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:24 am

I agree rob.. It works for league 2 so I thinks it's a good move for this league. Good job!Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down