Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOREA PRACTICE

Go down

KOREA PRACTICE Empty KOREA PRACTICE

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:10 pm

During practice last night i was made aware, visually and vocally, that people were purposly using the vast run off areas to gain better entry speed into corners. Can i just remind everybody that this not allowed and will not be tolerated. If you cant get near peoples lap times then i suggest you PRACTICE MORE and not CHEAT. Just because there is only four races left this season, doesnt mean things are going to start getting overlooked. The standard of driving this year has been excellent, hence the reason there has only been two penalties handed out, and two warnings. Lets keep it going until the final chequered flag, and not start doing silly things that WILL get punished Exclamation The race will be getting recorded so be aware.

Back to top Go down

KOREA PRACTICE Empty Agreed

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:32 am

Yeah well said Stopper.. Moody/Best if you read this then dont even attempt doing what you said you would. It's not worth the risk. If Lind is recording and so are others then its just taking an unnecessary risk and if you get caught then it will look twice as bad. If your setup isn't as good and you cannot do a clear laptime without the aid of the run off then there are multiple options
1) PRACTISE
2) PRACTISE
3) PRACTISE
4) SPEAK TO ME AND I CAN HELP YOU OUT IN REGARDS TO A STABLE SETUP

This isn't personal Moody. I just dont want to see a repeat of what was said after the practise session. Likewise for anyone else, if you are struggling then if i can help with setups etc. All that needs to be done is a quick message or something.

Cheers and good luck! affraid

Back to top Go down

KOREA PRACTICE Empty korea

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:44 am

i've sorted my setup out u dont need 2 worry

Back to top Go down

KOREA PRACTICE Empty Re: KOREA PRACTICE

Post by MickWalker355 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:00 am

i need a hand john can i borrow your satnav i cant find the corners lol

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:03 am

Tell you what Mick, if you destroy your car at the remaining races and take out Stopper and Steff than am sure we can take discussions further;P...

Back to top Go down

KOREA PRACTICE Empty LMAO

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:13 am

Good plan john lol. The only satnav i need is there one thats going to get me runner up spot, behind that baldy nugget walker lol

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:34 am

Ha ha ha love it I will be lucky to finish in the top 5 in the last 4 races I hate them Twisted Evil

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

KOREA PRACTICE Empty NEXT RACES

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:54 am

If you wiggle your backside at me like ye did last night, you wont finish at all cause ill ram me nose up yer arse! !! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:11 am

India will be the worst. Not even a SatNav will get you round that track without a corner cut!

Back to top Go down

KOREA PRACTICE Empty INDIA

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 am

Worst track ever!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:25 am

The way my arse is you will be dead mate lol

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content