Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian GP - Appeals

2 posters

Go down

Australian GP - Appeals Empty Australian GP - Appeals

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:29 pm

PLEASE POST ANY APPEALS BELOW

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeals Empty Re: Australian GP - Appeals

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 8:13 am

hi i am seriusly considering pulling out of this league as ther are far to many dirty drivers in it i will post my final desition tomorow eavning after ive had time to reflect on the situation and seen any replays availible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 8:19 am

MR____HOWARD wrote:hi i am seriusly considering pulling out of this league as ther are far to many dirty drivers in it i will post my final desition tomorow eavning after ive had time to reflect on the situation and seen any replays availible

I agree with you, too many dirty drivers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:04 am

prity shore ur one of them mate Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu May 03, 2012 9:06 am

I don't think there's that many but I am struggling to get on with Kevin iceman, he pushed me into the gravel on the first corner just so that he could make a move. There was no sense in his decision to not tuck in behind me, he wasn't even alongside me fully
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:09 am

MR____HOWARD wrote:prity shore ur one of them mate Shocked

lol im really not.. i first corner i braked early and everyone crashed into me.. i didn't do nothing wrong, so don't accuse me of shit.

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeals Empty FIRST RACE

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:09 am

All i can say is its the first race, and things will get sorted. Hopefully all incidents will be caught on camera. Not worth leaving after one race. Just remember its a long race, no use giving up on first lap!!

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeals Empty FORUM

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:12 am

Boys, the forum is there to discuss things, not start throwing accusations around and arguing. Please keep it clean. Put your appeals in and leave it as that, thanks. If you all start arguing its gonna make the next race impossible, if you all start making enemies now. Please stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 am

To be fair I'm actually glad for the incident as it led to a great close battle tht lasted 23 laps . Which was only settled with my puncture on the second to last lap. That itself was worth more than the points to me, that's the sort of thing you guys should stay for, it was one race that u two didn't fare well in stick with it and I'll have more fun. I promise
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:20 am

I lost connection, but on the first start, I thought the first corner was okay. Everyone was clean, but it was the second and third turns were all the problems were. I actually ended up in 1st from 10th because so many were going off. Then I lost connection, but oh well, hopefully I'll get a good run at Malaysia. Who won by the way?

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeals Empty WINNER

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:25 am

Steff won it, i started second to last, got into first by doing a one stop, had a twelve sec lead at start of last lap, then, at beginning of sector 3, got a puncture, then another. Couldnt hold it an spun on second to last corner, finished thitd, gutted! !!!

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeals Empty How was I really? Porschedude sorry that was not my fault! Have not done with intent so I was already over and then I saw just how they are wegdrehten! At the end came The3 BBB BOYZ and they again closer I thought I still had to pit for new tires and holl

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:31 am

Semi Pro Lge Mgr wrote:Steff won it, i started second to last, got into first by doing a one stop, had a twelve sec lead at start of last lap, then, at beginning of sector 3, got a puncture, then another. Couldnt hold it an spun on second to last corner, finished thitd, gutted! !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:34 am

Good stuff, sounded like a good race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:38 am

Keep it cool, i think if someone is not driving fair tjey will see it. I'm sorry for the start i don't understand what happened... i lost the control before the first corner because i've been hit by a redbull, but i think it was not his fault. It ends in a big one i'm sorry. So after the fist corner i pass from 3rd to 9th, and kevin iceman please, you don't hit me because i've been prudent, but when there is someone 1 sec per lap faster than you, don't block him ! I'm not asking you to let me pass, but you should be a bit more fair, some of your operations were dangerous. It would be disappointing to lost a race in a stupid crash.
Btw, nice race everybody, congrats podium. Hope the next one will be as good as this one !

Sorry for my english, cheers !

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu May 03, 2012 9:43 am

Kevin, i can see that there was no intent or malice in it, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was being harsh on you. But surely you can see it was a silly move to risk/try
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:46 am

Porschedude911 wrote:Kevin, i can see that there was no intent or malice in it, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was being harsh on you. But surely you can see it was a silly move to risk/try

That's exactly what i tried to say in english lol thanks you !

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeals Empty RESULTS

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 9:46 am

I will put the places and points up provisionally shortly. Kevin, when you reply, just press ' post reply' on the left of the screen. You dont need to press quote to reply Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:55 am

I wont leave im just not going to qualify and start from the back so i dont get crashed into Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2012 11:50 am

Points to Digest....

Its your first Proper League race together lads, So tension was high between all of you.
Now from Experience none of you know how you all Race, I mean a Real race (league race).
Trust me over time you will all Gather experience and good respect for other drivers around you once you know that certain drivers will try that move on this corner and yet the other drivers would wait till DRS zone etc. etc..
Its a Learning Curve for you all not racing with each other and knowing each others driving styles.
.... It will get Easier and the First Corner Incidents will just gradually go away...

From a Spectators Stand point it was Entertaining, even the lapped cars was still fighting it out for 8th. ;-)
and the last lap, well the Leader taking two punchers and the Blue flag problem with torro and force india, a lot for your Manager to sort out.

From an FiA Point of View, well lets say I was Cringing and Rolling my eyes at some of the Corner cutting to gain time against the driver in front, Some corner cuts are down to mistakes and underbraking etc.. we all do that, some you can all witness in the Replay, in FiA Members eyes would class as A RULE 8.0 Breach. And drivers get Race Banned for it. Now This being your first race together as a league with adrenaline pumping and heart race pounding at the lights coming on, so we FiA can understand how first lap incidents happen.

The FiA trusting the Manager (stopper19) will leave it in Stopper Hands any Warnings/Penalties to be given
out within the league as we feel to come hard on you at the moment would be wrong.

Soon we are hoping to bring in "LIVE" in race "STEWARDS" to be able to Warn on Track and prevent Managers havin to Sift through 60mins of replays pause n play n pause n play n pause lol.
Also a lot what happened tonight would have been sorted out On track and maybe then players would have not cut as many corners deeming it acceptable as nowt was said and no flags came up.

And Lastly..
I must remind you guys the PRO in your Title means PROFESSIONAL !
you will get looked at by Guests, other Leagues, possible Sponsors etc.. so when they watch your replay video to see how PRO we as a Community are, they would think otherwise going on the Melbourne Race, Lets hope the next Replay will be FAIR and Clean and of course FUN ;-)

Cheers for the Entertaining Race.
Looking forward to next Week.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu May 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Wool I was the 8th place lapped battle Very Happy
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeals Empty MY APPEAL

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:15 pm

I wish to put an appeal in against the tyre manufacturers!! If they had put an extra half inch of rubber on my options i could of gained my first no assist win in my very first race. 22 laps on a set of primes, awesome. 22 laps on a set of options for a one stop, also awesome. Sector three, final lap, front left pop, next corner, back right pop Evil or Very Mad . Limp home to third, gutted Mad . I WANT THICKER TYRES IN MALAYSIA lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 am

Semi Pro Lge Mgr wrote:I wish to put an appeal in against the tyre manufacturers!! If they had put an extra half inch of rubber on my options i could of gained my first no assist win in my very first race. 22 laps on a set of primes, awesome. 22 laps on a set of options for a one stop, also awesome. Sector three, final lap, front left pop, next corner, back right pop Evil or Very Mad . Limp home to third, gutted Mad . I WANT THICKER TYRES IN MALAYSIA lol!
il second that all I neededwas 1 more lap off my primes
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down