Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assists League 1 - Italian GP - Results

2 posters

Go down

Assists League 1 - Italian GP - Results Empty Assists League 1 - Italian GP - Results

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 am

LEAGUE 2 - MONZA - INCIDENT 1 REPORTED BY MICKW

The FiA,
once it was explained by Admin and Stevo of the incident, we found it very hard to come to a Solid conclusion of what truly happened. and there for deemed punishment to any driver to be harsh.
After a 20-30min discussion the only conclusion that good come about was 50/50 split of who was right and who was wrong, was john cutting in on a driver? or was mick placing his car in a dangerous position forcing john to cut the corner to avoid collision?

Due to lack of video footage and FiA spectator it is deemed as a racing incident, Both drivers are to receive a General Warning under dangerous driving.

No further action shall be taken on this at this point, but the FiA stress to both drivers involved this incident has been noted and may be used for future reference.

thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Assists League 1 - Italian GP - Results Empty Re: Assists League 1 - Italian GP - Results

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi Admin,

Just for some reassurance, did anyone at the FIA meeting have any knowledge of the incident between me and Mick?
Many thanks to those who attended the meeting at the FIA because i feel the right decision has been made. I'd also like to remind people than when overtaking me I WILL give you room but I wont make it easy for you to pass. Obviously in DRS i'm a sitting duck but again just for future reference. I'm a big believer in "the owness is on you to overtake"

Cheers JohnLarkin2011
Force India
Ferrari
League 2
League 3

Back to top Go down

Assists League 1 - Italian GP - Results Empty Re: Assists League 1 - Italian GP - Results

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Admin and Stevo both had Knowledge of the Incident due to a MOCK UP that ran I sat in on after the race sunday @ 10.30pm, Mick , rob, stopper, and a few others also sat in on the reconstruction.
I can assure you I explained it well to the FiA Board with stevo bein the only League 2 Rep there.

cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:18 pm

I couldn't make it to the fia meeting last night sorry I was racing at Suzuka and flight was delayed on return

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:25 am

Yeah thats all well knowing about a reconstruction that happened at speeds of about 10 mph when the actual incident occured at racing speed. I too took part in the reconstruction effort and me and mick could not agree on the events that took place. Stevo or anyone didn't see the incident so its impossible to comment on something you haven't seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:59 am

There was a third party in the indecent tho. Steff scotish !!!!

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 am

Come on you to, leave it alone? You both got away not lightly but either of you could have had a bigger 'punishment' :/

Move along please, there's nothing to see here lool

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:17 am

I have left it alone lol

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:20 am

Exactly lets look forward to Singapore. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Assists League 1 - Italian GP - Results Empty f1

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:24 am

its monza again on sunday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:28 am

@Best - excellent attention.....

The PRO league will be re-running their SPA race. League 2 will move on to Singapore. League 2 was never going to be re-run..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 am

An avid watcher of F1. Good luck Singamonza Best!

Back to top Go down

Assists League 1 - Italian GP - Results Empty f1

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:53 am

mick told me monza was getting rerun coz linden told him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:04 am

Dont think that was ever going to happen Best, I dont think it was even a topic discussed at the meeting so next race is Singapore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:12 am

No pro league Spa is getting a re-run, it was never even discussed to re-run League 2 monza. I think you've got it a little mixed up best. This is not an attack on you just retelling what I've been told.

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 am

Best I got my wires crossed mate. Its pro league that's re run

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:05 am

Yeh just to confirm,
the RE-RUN is pro league spa, due to dizzy, ambassor and Mickw loosing connection.
the league 2 item that was discussed was the 2nd incident with john n mick. on the second chicane at monza.

cheers
Linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:43 am

At the end of the day Mickw shouldnt have been give a penalty in the race! & Because the game stupidly gave Mickw a penalty i cant understand why John wasnt given anything! In that meeting last night i was the only person who had any common sense! I agree this was a racing incident, but because Mickw was given a penalty why wasnt John given a penalty as an equalizer!

Anyway Micks gonna win this league anyway & deserves to very much so. So really in this 'aftermath' its only really giving john a bit more time to stay in the hunt fot the championship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:46 am

Even minus the penalty mick wouldnt have won. We had common sense. If john won because mick had a penalty its different. The fact is you lose 9 seconds to a drive thru @ monza. John won by more than that. Simple really steve, thats common sense right there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:11 am

And to be fair Steve, whether mick deserves to be there or not, i came in at the Valenica race and have picked up as many points as possible finishing either 1st or 2nd bar Belgium so i think whether i win the championship or not which isnt what i think is realistic then i can say i tried my best. My focus is on season 2 starting at the same point as others. And Ipswich is right. Mick only lost about 4 + seconds in that 2nd collision so it wasn't as if he was passed by everyone and had to rejoin with a drive thru. Obviously, this is the first major incident i have had with Mick because i'm sure that even you Stevo can agree that i am clean. If the game punishes Mick then that isnt my fault, its clearly Anthony Davidson & co at Codemasters. Give them a call or if you're still not happy with the penalty system then play another game from time to time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:52 am

I understand what your saying John, I think this Fia business is going to my head abit lol. Ive never meant to offend you m8 i know your a clean driver overall, its just i really hoped we would all have a clean race, then we have the first corner incident blocking me and others shaking up the grid then having to get back the 2 positions then end up destroying my vehicle, which didnt help Micks strategy and yes destroying my car was all my own fault but i blame the mess at beginning contributing to pushing myself to hard. While im an Fia member, i know i need to take my role seriously & be impartial and i just i wanted to make sure things were judged fairly, even though it isnt always that simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:04 am

they were judged fairly, both drivers punished. all angles were discussed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:10 am

Yeah and its important that you understand that i use virtually the same setups as i use in our mini races with Ipswich. Plus, its difficult to be impartial when you're racing in the league. I know its the way the league is structured but i think its unfair the way driver who race are part of the stewards. And i also felt quite annoyed the way people who never even saw the incident were hurling abuse my way. On what grounds can you accuse someone of something if the incident has never been seen? And a reconstruction was never the answer because it seemed that everyone was willing to take the side of a 30+ Mick than a 16 year old me. Like i said, next time just to make things clear, if you try to overtake someone then make sure the move is on. Trying to overtake into a chicane isn't manageable and i wasn't willing to surrender my position so thats my stance for the rest of the reason. The metaphorical door is now shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down