Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FiA Reps To Join As A Team - LISTED HERE

Go down

FiA Reps To Join As A Team - LISTED HERE Empty FiA Reps To Join As A Team - LISTED HERE

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:05 am

FIA are to meet on a weekly basis for all to discuss each others incidents !
Sim Pro, Sim L1, Assist L1, Assist L2 are to name there 4 reps to represent there league.

Pro League 1 - ThaCookster, DemonRacer1974, Capt_Crankshaft & Vernon-ator_1991
Pro League 2 - BK_1975, THEE_MASK & LindenWarden
Semi Pro League 1 - Stopper10, STEFF_SCOTTISH & TBC
Assist League 1 - Rob-Lee77, JohnLarkin2011 & Stevo_1106
Assist League 2 have named - Ipswich1992, TBC & TBC

For leagues with spaces please contact the ADMIN with the names you selected. thx

I feel this is the Only way I can control the League structure and consistency within all leagues.

I hope you can all see we are Being as Transparent as possible but allowing confidentiality at the same time for the FiA to speak freely within the FiA Office. (hence the locked FIA forum Created)

We need to speek about new rules inforce, In the FiA Office anyone can get there say about a rule or penalty, all FiA discuss it and if its good its Written in.
for Example see Below.

PRO LEAGUE RULE AMMENDMENT...
I would just like to remind you all of the rule that has been implemented this week. Remember, you must have at least one wheel within the white lines at all times or you will face a penalty.

Article 04.0.6 needs backing up with more than just 1 player appealing, it will need video evidence of at least 3 laps of the same corner being cut. What we don't want to happen is 1 player to moan about another player without evidence, or a a few more players ganging up on a player. We know it will be tough but I think we all agree if this community is expected to have respect within the F1 World its needs to be better than the rest.

Article 04.0.6
Corner Cutting
1.0 - The race Circuit is clearly defined by the white lines either side on the track on the edge.
1.1 - Intentionally Cutting Corners to gain a time advantage is not permitted in the F1PS3 Pro League.
1.2 - Cutting a corner persistently will incur a race ban and possible suspension from your league.
1.3 - It is permitted to run wide at a corner on the dust & marbles and gain no time advantage, then rejoin the race track safely.
1.4 - You must keep at least 1 wheel within the white lines to be counted as on the track.

TAKEN FROM THE OFFICIAL FIA & STEWARDS RULES @ 12.30pm 15th January 2012.
"Drivers must use the track at all times. For the avoidance of doubt the white lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track but the kerbs are not

"A driver will be judged to have left the track if no part of the car remains in contact with the track.

"Should a car leave the track for any reason the driver may rejoin. However, this may only be done when it is safe to do so and without gaining any advantage."

This is an example of what we do not want in the league!:
FiA Reps To Join As A Team - LISTED HERE Illega10

--------------------------------------
Now......... as you can see the league has had some work put into it, and I dont meen just post's and topics, I meen people taking there time out to Film, Spectate, Create Artwork, amongst lots of meetings and discussions with phone calls and mobile txt's flying between moderators and racers, Its safe to say we are a true Community & that pleases me and many other's by the reply's & Posts you put up. Thx Guys.

At the Moment it stands to meet on a thursday 8;00pm till 9;00pm
Now obviously I'm are not expecting all 15 fiA to turn up but 2 from each league would be great, it's not only to discuss penalty's or misconduct its to be able to Roll out amendments to Rules or Even creating a new rule like 8.0. discuss Compitiions and Prizies etc.. Its getting difficult for ADMIN (me) to manage single handed all information to everybody, It's going to be easier for it filter down Via FiA.

Admin (me) would like to thank all that contribute to the site, I'm sure a few other racers will start to add posts and comments as they come out of there shell ;-)

Thanks Again to all Reading..
ADMIN

Last edited by PRO League 1 Moderator on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:58 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

FiA Reps To Join As A Team - LISTED HERE Empty Re: FiA Reps To Join As A Team - LISTED HERE

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:15 am

Hi mate.

You need to change the league names on this thread, also just to let you know I'll be chosing the Assist League 2 reps after Suzuka this weekend.

All the best

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum