Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no internet !

Go down

no internet ! Empty no internet !

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:39 am

hi lads just to apolagise for not racin the last few weeks. I have moved house and cannot get my new phone and broadband installed until 8th March. I hope that my place is still there but understand if i have been replaced. I hope to race with you all soon. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

no internet ! Empty Denby

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:05 am

Yeah we've missed you greatly! Seems all but a distant memory since we were racing FAIRLY in Valencia. Hopefully see you soon mate Very Happy

Back to top Go down

no internet ! Empty No Team Mate!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:21 am

Hi Denby, sorry to hear about your broadband, shame you didnt let us know for Budapest & Spa as i could have asked Mick to sort out a reserve driver to take your place to gain the other much needed contructors points, as i have been here all by myself, the Team have not had two drivers to test the new parts so my car has been under performing since Montreal (Valencia and Silverstone was due to a power steering issue which has now been solved thanks to Rob-Lee through the Team having close relations with Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes), especially after my very difficult 7th place in Budapest, I do feel it was unacceptable for you not informing us before Budapest for your absence. Anyway i'll contact Mick so we can sort someone out who i have in mind for the 26th and the 4th March.

Anyway Good luck on the 8th & Hopefully see you in Suzuka. Smile

Steve, Your Mercedes-Benz GP Petronas Team Mate

Back to top Go down

no internet ! Empty Re: no internet !

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:49 am

Dont worry about what ive written above mate i was taking it too seriously. I turns out i wudnt have been able to get a reserve driver anyway for you, because Mick & Rob didnt like the idea of someone unknown to them temporally coming in jus for a few weeks. Anyway look forward to seeing u back i think its for this weekend! Very Happy
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:17 pm

yer m8 this weekend cant wait lol. I will be rusty tho, I havnt played it since 11th Feb. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 am

Its actually Singapore this Sunday as last weekend PS3 went down for maintenance.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum