Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

race report

2 posters

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: RACE REPORT

Go down

race report Empty race report

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 pm

2min 07secs stevo 4 wheels off
2min 32secs stevo 4 wheels off
4min 42secs rob lee 4 wheels off
9min 20secs rob lee 4 wheels off
9min 55 secs stevo 4 wheels off
10min 03 secs stevo 4 wheels off
10min 14 secs stevo big corner cut
10min 28 secs stevo 4 wheels off
10min 48secs stevo 4 wheels off
11min 24secs stevo 4 wheels off
11min 29secs stevo 4 wheels off
13min 10secs mick 4 wheels of
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

race report Empty My Cornercuts

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:26 pm

For that race i was well prepared with a good well balanced setup i made in 50% Gp mode on different fuel loads. When i got to qualifyling i used it and it felt a bit different, from the start of the race onwards the car was an absolute nightmare making it impossible to drive.

I really struggled losing loads of time to where i thought i should be which made me very disappointed especially as i didnt have lagg. Later in the race when i was in last place i found it even harder and not corner cutting was very difficult. All this wouldnt have happened if the game was more realistic my setup would have worked very simular to what i made in gp mode.

Yes i had no excuse for corner cutting but what do you expect me to do, enter each corner slow as hell??? This is the complete opposite of what some drivers were doing at the nurburgring when they were using race winning setups with hardly any handling issues cough cough! I rest my case.

Back to top Go down

race report Empty Re: race report

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:11 am

I apologise, if i upset anyone with that last paragraph.

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:52 am

Maybe a race winning setup steve but try being block and bumped off. Plus you should know by now that setting a car up on gp mode is totally different to online and if you think these people with race winning setups are cheating then please say something or say there names even if you think it's me!!!

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:52 pm

First of all G.p car handling is similar to online (i am refering to 50%), but i understand why you had to say that. Just this time online for the first time my car was very oversteery. For my cornercuts, i adapted myself to the car as much as possible but i could only do so much, but at the time all i wanted to do was finish the race, all i know is i tried my best to keep the car on the track.

First of all Mick i dont think your a cheat at all, i was never refering to you mate and i dont think anything of your cornercuts in Budapest as from knowing you personally i know they were 100% accidental. Very Happy

I should of clarified what i was refering to better, first of all i should of never of said what i put in that other message at the bottom as even though i should of said they were the opposite through setups that work rather than race winning setups, when even if it was it doesnt mean those people wernt gonna make mistakes and they were different circumstances in the first place, and im sorry about the uproar ive caused over this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down