Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Check Your Connection Before Racing!

2 posters

Go down

Please Check Your Connection Before Racing! Empty Please Check Your Connection Before Racing!

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:14 pm

I would like for everyone in the league to check there connection before entering the league race lobby after I was on the receiving end of contact after another driver glitching and laging. On 2 occasions I was hit off the track by Freeman due to him glitching into my car, so lucky no damage or penalties were incurred.

Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Please Check Your Connection Before Racing! Empty Re: Please Check Your Connection Before Racing!

Post by dizzymind Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm

its kind of difficult to do something about it if you experience slow connection. Even if you check it before the race. you cant make youre connection faster just by looking at it. I think something has to be done by the FIA.

I understand youre frustration Vernon. i've allso experienced that lag problem and its a pain in the ass if somebody lags before you. sometimes it seems like you goth passed them, suddenly there in front of you again. or even more dangerous: sometimes the laging car just stops driving all together. Ive seen cars slow down so much you crash onto them because you never expect them to slow down on a straight. and then suddenly after you lost youre front wing on them, they are in front of you again.

really anoying.
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Please Check Your Connection Before Racing! Empty Re: Please Check Your Connection Before Racing!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:31 pm

I would like to add that It would probably be best just to reset your router before you come online for the race, It usually just resets the connection between you & your ISP and from my past experience you wont get any lagg after. That is unless you have a bad connection anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:36 am

There is another thing that helps too, is that if you have anything else on like the internet's running on your computer or your phone has wi-fi enabled, then turn them off and your PS3 will be getting a 1-1 connection with the router.. i mean i'm in the next room and mine is fairly stable.

Help this helps Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down