Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brazil DOTD

+2
Seanbbb90
bobjim123 (LM)
6 posters

Go down

Brazil DOTD Empty Brazil DOTD

Post by bobjim123 (LM) Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:41 am

Please post Below......

bobjim123 (LM)

Back to top Go down

Brazil DOTD Empty Re: Brazil DOTD

Post by bobjim123 (LM) Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:46 am

After a fantastic race its really hard to decide on a DOTD.

Rob - Your 1st pole (hopefully of many) set the tone for you. Super clean, great pace and worthy of your finishing position.

Dek - You to were super clean and had outstanding pace I can see you and rob doing very well next season Smile

My Driver of the Season goes to Sean. 13 podiums in a season is a very impressive state on its own. You were an outsider at the start of the season for promotion but you have proved everyone including yourself wrong and deserve your place in F1 next season!

bobjim123 (LM)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:57 am

cheers bob ive gota say ur driver of the day an season u were quik near enuff every were great job n congrats on winning the championship

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:37 am

My driver of the day is Rob great battle at the end ,whatever the outcome of the result you still had a great drive mate. Brilliant pole also.

Special congratulations to Bob on becoming GP2 champion ,nicely done mate ,well deserved and bad luck Sean nice season.
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:23 pm

first of all thnx for your dotd guys,it means a lot to me.WOW who gets my dotd.Im going to give it to dek he kept going right to the death to get me on the last lap.
Well done buddy grrrrrrrrrr lol
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddweasel Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:18 pm

DOTD - Bob for his season long consistency that gives him the championship title.
Also special mention to Rob for his first pole and almost/possible first win. Excellent to see you right at the front mate; keep it up.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by MansellsMum Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:23 am

Ok, ok who gets my vote??... well no suprise, it has to go to my team mate Rob... we practiced together all season and he was consistantly quick and well prepared for every race we entered. Due mainly to unfortunate events that transpired on race day he never performed to his true potential until brazil. Now In a totally not gay way i luv that fella and im overjoyed at his result coz i know how much effort he puts in and how much it means to him. So well done m8

On a second note may i wish bob all the best attempting to use his manual gear box to good effect..whilst trying to chase the f1 guys, who i hear never sleep and when they grab a few hours, they dream of driving laps! P.s also why not put urself in cockpit mode and be a hard core big dog like me lol
seriously good luck mate u were consistant all season and deserved ur championship

wow better stop writing now coz im filling up....Hanky anyone??

MansellsMum

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:19 am

im overcome with emotion,its been great being team mates.obviously we cant guarantee who will be team mates next season.but I know we will continue to work together and practice next season.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by bobjim123 (LM) Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:36 am

Cheers m8 & thanks everyone else. It's been an unforgettable season for me and not just cause I'm champion. I have made some new friends and enjoyed my best racing/battles this season.
All that's left for me to say is good luck I know you will all enjoy being in this league and with all the guys coming up it will only make it better.
Cya around guys :')

bobjim123 (LM)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down