Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INDIAN GP RACE REPORTS

3 posters

Go down

INDIAN GP RACE REPORTS Empty INDIAN GP RACE REPORTS

Post by BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod) Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:15 am

Please post below....
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)

Back to top Go down

INDIAN GP RACE REPORTS Empty Re: INDIAN GP RACE REPORTS

Post by stewy89 Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:18 am

Qualy ...POLE!!!! Very Happy ...First lap terrible on the primes pited tried again even worse... looked who was on what tires and saw nozem on options so i tried them to .....to my surprize i got pole by .045 of a second                                                                             Race 2nd ... Got a brilliant start,  pulled 1 sec clear to get out of DRS zone.... around 3-4th lap i outbreaked into the second corned ened up 3rd ..after few laps caught back up and took 2nd tried catching 1st but his pace was brilliant (well done reece) was held up a little tiny bit bye dean but i wasnt bother i beat all the title contenders ....PROMOTION WILL BE MINE!!! i need at least 2nd every race from now Sad
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by con_reece Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:29 am

Quali:3rd Tyre:primes Time: 1.28.3

could not get a decent lap in

Race:1st Gap:20.917 Best lap:1.29.111

Well 1st corner was very clean and I stayed 3rd. Needed to stay in touch with top.2 as they were on options. Got past nozem and then stewy then controlled the gap until they pitted so I pushed until I had to pit. Came out 4 seconds ahead and pushed to the end. Glad I won that race before I go on holiday and miss Abu Dhabi.

con_reece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down