Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not very happy

3 posters

Go down

not very happy Empty not very happy

Post by stewy89 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:29 am

wtf is going on thers no vids of last 2 races of any1 who was the steward our points arnt up constructors aint ,,,i hav 39 points not 43 least am frigin onest so vic no ofence but howay ma freing get ur but in gear or i think al ask to go in bobjims league they say i hav ther pace and i would posibly be able to move up ,,but i wanted to race youse in this league while i get use to f1 2012 COME ON VIC WE NEED U sort it out mate il help if u want??
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

not very happy Empty Re: not very happy

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:30 am

Im not happy with job im doing either. Tommorow I will turn things around. Im gonna wake up this league m8.
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:02 am

VictoriousBoy69 (L4 Mod) wrote:Im not happy with job im doing either. Tommorow I will turn things around. Im gonna wake up this league m8.

YYYYEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO if u need any help or ideas and things i can try and help you ??
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 am

Stewy please bring your problems to me or vic via private message ,I understand your frustrations mate but please be patient it will be all sorted in due course.
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum