Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany GP Race Appeals

+2
Porschedude911
X_Adam-_-1993_X
6 posters

Go down

Germany GP Race Appeals Empty Germany GP Race Appeals

Post by X_Adam-_-1993_X Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:26 am

post below ...
X_Adam-_-1993_X
X_Adam-_-1993_X

Back to top Go down

Germany GP Race Appeals Empty Re: Germany GP Race Appeals

Post by Porschedude911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:27 am

Id like to appeal against lii4m. Twice he took me out this race. Once when it was dry he just pushed me onto the grass on the drs straight which put me 7s behind bob instead of the 2s I was before then he took me out 2 laps before the end and broke my front wing which lost me a place or two and made me do last two laps with no front wing. Literally every time I saw him there was almost an incident. I appreciate its his first race in this league but I'm really not happy with this. Sorry I don't have any video evidence as I couldn't get anything set up in time
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Germany GP Race Appeals Empty APPEALS

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:02 am

This is the only place i have "permission" to post so here goes,
I would like to appeal against porche for two incidents which i believe to be his fault. 

1st. two minutes 10 into the video

He is not fully along side and seems to try and go around the outside of me, i take my normal line only to be tapped left and onto the grass. 

2nd. three minutes 20 into the video

He slide sout of the last corner, i am as far left as i can be without going off the track, he keeps coming over and over untill there is contact and this leaves me with no front wing and a penalty. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:17 am

The first one on my screen I was fully alongside and you just pushed me off despite knowing I was there and having plenty of space I had nowhere to go and you had plenty of space to avoid contactand the second one I was ahead so for starters its the person behinds duty to avoid contact and secondly I followed the racing line assuming that after quite clearly not completing a pass you would have tucked back in.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:28 am

youve contradicted your self there, because clearly on my screen you are not along side.. so according to you that means it is your responsibility to avoid contact? ok.

I dont understand your logic on the 2nd one though, you had a slide and i was on your left on a straight i was as far left as i could go without being on the grass how do you expect me to "tuck back in"? I cant not avoid contact someone drives into me. How are some people allowed to race on this site is beyond me. 

the first incident okay you have a case, theres arguments for both side of the coind, the second one. How you can not accept responsibility for that is a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:56 am

Contradiction? I said whether it be due to lag or what ever I was alongside on my screen. And I think you will find that section has a slight curve with the second incident. So if you are parallel to the line and I'm travelling in a straight line we'd still meet. You can quite clearly see there is no chance of completing that move so why keep trying. But finally and this exceeds the incidents in making me dislike you. I've been a member of this site and league for a very long time. I very rarely appeal even when I have a case. I try to avoid in race confrontations and try to keep things fair. So who the f**k do you think you are coming in and doing one f*****g race and deciding that I'm not fit to race on the site. You chose to fill in cooksters spot and then you decide I'm not worthy of driving with everyone.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:03 am

there was every chance of completing that move, you knew i was there why did you keep coming over? im failing to see how you believe both incidents are my fault. anyone else would hold there hands up and say "hey i made a mistake im sorry" apology accepted on to the next race, but you cant seem to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 am

As I've explained I didn't come over I maintained a line which I was perfectly allowed to do.but talking of contradictions you knew I was there what gives you the right to keep going over. I'm allowed to take the line I choose within reason. I'm sorry but there is no way that that was ever going to be a successful pass. And I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you also accused both incidents of being my fault and you haven't even come close to saying you made a mistake. So I'm sorry but you can't have expectations of me that you don't abide by yourself.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:20 am

excuse me, im going in a straight line, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A CARS WIDTH IF SOMEONE IS THERE. you keep coming left torwards me, i dont not come over onto you. i suggest someone closes this thread before i loose my temper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:27 am

As I pointed out we are both straight but one parallel and one taking the line from the corner . Straight lines will always meet unless both are parallel. you aren't even close to being alongside so judging from your theory from the other incident then you should have backed out.and if you truly believe that then why didn't you leave a cars width for me in the other incident which was easier to do coz of the dry conditions in the first incident
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:31 am

And in the chatbox you say that I shouldn't get just a warning because of how it affected your race. You put me out of contention for the lead and then force me to complete the end without a front wing. I didn't exactly come away unscathed
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:44 am

but the second incident was your own fault!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:47 am

also your car doesnt go straght, if it went straight there would be no * contact, are you just a general idiot.

Last edited by Lii4M_ on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by X_Adam-_-1993_X Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:48 am

ok lads leave this now let FIA deal with this
X_Adam-_-1993_X
X_Adam-_-1993_X

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 am

No it wasn't maybe 50-50 but in no way was I the cause of that. I don't use the player approaching indicator (I don't think its allowed. It could be though but either way i don't use it) so it is nigh on impossible for me to know exactly where you are. I don't see how you can act all high and mighty when you were at minimum as much at fault as I was.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:54 am

Straight lines from different starting points. I didn't turn. Why would I? It would make no sense. Oh so no I'm a retard ? Kinda insensitive don't you think. That's a disability that severely affects peoples life and you're going around branding people retards over the internet. I think you need to take a look at your life pal
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:58 am

YOU COULD OF LOOKED BEHIND YOU TO KNOW WHERE I AM OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:02 am

In the middle of a corner. That's more likely to cause an accident
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Germany GP Race Appeals Empty Porschedude Vs Lii4M Last Corner

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:25 pm

F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Germany GP Race Appeals Empty SeanB 'Sweeps' Rob Off The Track

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:31 pm

F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:45 am

my appeals and evidence will be posted on Thursday,involving burty and sean
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:41 am

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:55 am

Firstly Porsche on the first incident you take Liam out. Secondly Porsche on the second you came across you most likely push Liam on the grass and once again took him out. As simple as that.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:19 pm

yeah stevos view pretty much covers it,he sweeps round the outside giving me no time to react and I lose my wing,he gets 3rd I get 9th,i have more appeals but I will wait til I have my replay up,thnx for your evidence stevo
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Im glad i could help you & Lii4M, thanks Rob Smile
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 pm

I don't know why you have commented on the situation bullet Ive discussed it with liam and bk and its been sorted out. I explained that in the wet and colder conditions my car drifts side to side in a straight line which explains why I seem to turn across him and we both accepted partial blame for the first incident
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:20 pm

yes please stay out of other leagues appeal rooms.only others that should post is league manager steward or cameraguys posting evidence
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:29 pm

I only posted the video for further evidence. wasnt meant to add to the discussion. Smile 

Rob it seems to me that sean just didnt know you were there or, thought he had cleared your front, but clearly he hadnt. bad driving on his part/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:09 pm

i never ment to collide with rob it seemed there was lag on my screen at the time and it also seems rob slows down alot due to not wanting to collide with liam an kinda forgets about me behind an pulls over towards me i was just tekin the racing line finkin i was easily past with how much rob slows down i obviously tuk back in to take the corner an thats wen we collide (I fink this is a race incident from both of us) but i remember at the time finkin wats happenin here.

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:22 pm

sean appeal 3min 16secs causes me a lost wing
11min 50secs felt this was dangerous
26min burtyburton.this was either unsafe return by him or just plain bad luck for me but it caused me a last wing and another extra stop
apparently after tis inncident stevo said he reset to track
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down