Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European GP - Decisions & Penalties

2 posters

Go down

European GP - Decisions & Penalties Empty European GP - Decisions & Penalties

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:09 am

Posted below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

European GP - Decisions & Penalties Empty Re: European GP - Decisions & Penalties

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:52 pm

McLaren vs stevo inncidents stevo is to receive a 6point penalty and a very strong warning,you must be a lot more careful in the heavier braking zones.more severe penalties will follow in future should it continue.i took into account stevos points from that race,and some may think ive been leanient but this is in effect more than a dsq.but I mix my pens points deductions depending on points scored in race,impact on those effected and any preavious warnings

more decisions will be posted soon...
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

European GP - Decisions & Penalties Empty Re: European GP - Decisions & Penalties

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:10 am

I want to appeal against my 6pt penalty i feel it is too harsh concidering everything else that happened in that race, it was a nasty lobby that race thanks to Jonnehs awful regional connection causing lagg for most of us & i was by far worst affected having to coast most of the race as i couldnt push having to settle for 8th been easily lapped when i felt in a normal lobby i could of challenged for much higher up. In the end i didnt affect Daflukey or TopmanTaylors race as they fell back from the others ahead, the incident with Daflukey was abs failing through the lagg & i thought i waited for him but Topman Appeared where i expected Daflukey to appear & carried on then the next lap the same lagg happened with TopmanTaylor at last corner & sent me into him & we both went off. I also feel im been blamed for spinning Daflukey after the bridge on lap 5 which TopmanTaylor thought was me which would explain why i was deducted so many points as after the trouble on the bridge it was Phillip who spun Daflukey into my path not me costing us both several positions
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down