Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bahrain GP - Appeal Room

+4
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
TopmanTaylor
mugno95
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
8 posters

Go down

Bahrain GP - Appeal Room Empty Bahrain GP - Appeal Room

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue May 14, 2013 4:57 am

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Bahrain GP - Appeal Room Empty incidents with bjorn and philipehamilton

Post by mugno95 Tue May 14, 2013 8:00 am

First the start, Bjorn hit my right rear wheel that caused me to lose control of the car affecting bullet's race. The second one with Philipehamilton on the 5th corner he closed me the space causing an incident and the game gave me a 10 second penaltie which I ask to be removed to recover the 2nd place on the final results.

Thanks.

Last edited by mugno95 on Tue May 14, 2013 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Bahrain GP - Appeal Room Empty incidents with bjorn and philipehamilton

Post by mugno95 Tue May 14, 2013 8:02 am

First the start, Bjorn hit my right rear wheel that caused me to lose control of the car affecting bullet's race. The second one with Philipehamilton on the 5th corner he closed me the space causing an incident and the game gave me a 10 second penaltie which I ask to be removed to recover the 2nd place on the final results.

Thanks.

Last edited by mugno95 on Tue May 14, 2013 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Bahrain GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Bahrain GP - Appeal Room

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:06 am

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Tue May 14, 2013 8:38 am

On the video watch a bubble

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue May 14, 2013 9:52 am

- You can see Mugno95 hit B_j_orn sending themselves both off track
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Tue May 14, 2013 10:01 am

Stevo i didn't hit bjorn, he hit me with the bubble lag.

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue May 14, 2013 10:05 am

Why didnt you brake as you went off track?
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Tue May 14, 2013 10:53 am

F1xStevo_87 (AL1 Mod) wrote:Why didnt you brake as you went off track?

I broke normally, and he hit my right rear wheel and i lost the control of the car and i cant do nothing to avoid that. Again Stevo Bjorn hit me with a bubble lag.

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue May 14, 2013 11:19 am

Ok hopefully someone else has footage for more evidence.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Tue May 14, 2013 11:29 am

F1xStevo_87 (AL1 Mod) wrote:Ok hopefully someone else has footage for more evidence.

Yes please. And Stevo another thing is, in the middle of the race i had a touch with phillipehamilton and the game gave me a 10 second penalty wich affected me to gain the 2nd place. I crossed the line at 2nd but for that penalty i moved to 3rd. Please if rob has the moment, review please, if not, watch the incident of phillpehamilton and moody and the incident was the same like me. I hope that penalty could be removed.

Thanks.

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm

You can see on my footage its lag, nothing
Mugno could really do.. Unfortunate he ended up taking out bullet.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Wed May 15, 2013 3:05 am

you cant have pens removed without video evidence, of the exactly where and when the pen was received. u tangled with me somewhere in tht race, u cud easily got the pen for that in my opinion.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed May 15, 2013 3:53 am

just to put an end to this topic no action is to be taken reguarding the race start inncident.ive watched all the footage.
stevos footage is not clear.liams footage shows a clear problem with lag,and my footage sheds no light on the inncident.i cant 100% put the blame at anyones door so no further action
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Bahrain GP - Appeal Room Empty start bjorn

Post by b_j_orn Wed May 15, 2013 5:00 am

this is my video from the start

I am going a little bit to the left, then I continue to drive straight look at the white line
mugno comes to the right and press me from the track.
my race is over, it is the 3rd race in a row that I'm been hit in the first corner .
for me There is no more qualification because it still has no sense
b_j_orn
b_j_orn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed May 15, 2013 5:19 am

hard to tell to much from that bjorn,mugno has been demoted and he is going to be closely watched for the rest of the season i assure you of that.i felt his driving on monday was not up to the standard we are try ing to set.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Wed May 15, 2013 8:13 am

Rob-Lee77 (PL2 Mod) wrote:hard to tell to much from that bjorn,mugno has been demoted and he is going to be closely watched for the rest of the season i assure you of that.i felt his driving on monday was not up to the standard we are try ing to set.

Pffff i didnt hit bjorn, he hit my right rear wheel. under the circumstances that only help each other,I leave this league. Thank you very much. I'd rather not race more here. Goodbye and thanks.

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Wed May 15, 2013 10:16 am

Mugno why leave? Show everyone in Spain how good you are and how clean you are. Don't make your decision when your annoyed youll regret it. You'll want to join again if you leave.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Bahrain GP - Appeal Room Empty appeal

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed May 15, 2013 10:36 am

dont worry about it , if you think its unfair appeal against the decision m8
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed May 15, 2013 10:54 am

BK im here... Mugno have you watched Robs videos with all your incidents listed? You were lucky not to get black flagged in the end. I suggest you have a good look mate
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Wed May 15, 2013 11:19 am

I watched rob's video and with all respect he blamed me for everything. To be clear, i had 4 incidents, im sure 2 of them wasn't my fault, 1 in doubt, and the other one i accept my total fault. The 2 that wasn't my fault were the 1st with bjorn in never moment i threw my car to him, he touch my wheel and i lost the control which affected bullets race, 2nd with topmantaylor when i overtaked him and i did my normal turn and he hit me and nearly both of us lose our cars. The doubtful maybe was the incident with phillipehamilton when i overtaked him and he tried to overtake me again and in a zone where both of us were close and he closed me the space wich i can't do nothing to avoid the contact with him. And the inciden where i accept my total fault was the other one with phillipehamilton where i hit him for my own mistake on my late braking, but i gave him the position inmediatly.

So with that you can see that my purpose its not to be dirty, and yes maybe i exaggerated with quit from here, but was in a bad moment when i read my degradation and blame for all. I will continue racing here but understand im not dirty and not all the incidents were my fault, so i think its unfair to me to be removed from the podium.

PD. Sorry for my english this is not my main lenguage, so i learning your lenguage everyday.

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Mugno just remember when you started in toc, i think lag has a part to play in your incidents aswell, nobody was at fault for turn 1 on my screen Bjorn was in a different place

Back to top Go down

Post by phillipehamilton Wed May 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Just want to say that I don't see that I did anything wrong with the incident mungo keeps mentioning. You ran wide on that corner which gave me the racing line and gave me a much better run out of the corner. You came off the track and tried to make a tight gap as it was, could of just waited for a more sensible oppurtunity. Instead you cost us both a lot of time. Both incidents we had cost us a lot and I appreciate that you let me back past after the first one but felt i could of finished further ahead than what I did if it wasnt for either of them. This isn't the first time I've had run ins with mungo, round Melbourne you shunted me off and didnt give back the position which potentially lost a couple of places and you ran me wide on the last corner on a lap of china

phillipehamilton

Back to top Go down

Bahrain GP - Appeal Room Empty @ mugno

Post by b_j_orn Thu May 16, 2013 4:01 am

hello mugno

forget my video and forget whats happen, and stay in this legeau please.

greets bjorn
b_j_orn
b_j_orn

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Thu May 16, 2013 4:20 am

I repeat, i will continue race here, i exaggerated when i said i quit, i said that in a moment of angry after read that all blame was on me and i think its unfair and i cleared the 4 incidents, but well i move to the next one and continue to fight for the wins.

Pd. For phillipehamilton, really sorry for bother you with the incidents, really in never moment i want to hit you or someone or ruine the race of anyone, maybe my location at the other side of the ocean affects me when im close to somebody, but i always try to avoid contacts, im working to next races to improve my distance to avoid future contacts.

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down