Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Race

4 posters

Go down

Poor Race             Empty Poor Race

Post by Sam Mon May 06, 2013 8:34 am

Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Poor Race             Empty Re: Poor Race

Post by Porschedude911 Mon May 06, 2013 8:48 am

Dude I respect your opinion on these matters but the truth is far from this. Coming out of the corner everybody gunned it on the way out so I did too so as to not drop back and suddenly everything stopped right infront of me. There was no time for me to do anything. As for the second incident I wasn't in any way at all attempting a move. I moved over so that there wasn't another incident where sudden braking could catch me out and you came across the track and spun around my front wing. And id also like to point out that at the second to last corner where I shot across the front of you was not some sort of crazy move. My brakes locked leaving me a choice of collecting 3 or 4 people or lift off the brakes and gun it at the only gap in traffic.in which doing so allowed me to avoid hitting anyone
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon May 06, 2013 12:10 pm

it was a mess,ive spoke to vern and hopefully we can move on with my idea to have only 1 restarted session with no more rolloing restarts.i know you were annoyed with me cookster for not restarting,my role as mod is to keep drivers updated prepare the races line up stewards and post topics and be a mouth piece in fia,when the lights go out im just a driver and follow the stewards instruction at all times.
dont know why bob turned across u like he did.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod) Mon May 06, 2013 11:59 pm

i would like to point out what a disaster that race was for a few drivers thats what rolling restarts does
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum