Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian GP - Decisions & Penalties

+3
Jonny
b_j_orn
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
7 posters

Go down

Malaysian GP - Decisions & Penalties Empty Malaysian GP - Decisions & Penalties

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Warning issued to stevo,for not showing enough caution at the start of the race approaching turn 1

strong warning issued to bjorn 4min 50secs part 2.dangerous driving,any further breaches will be heavily penalised in the future.ive decided to impose a 5 race suspended ban,any inncidents of an agressive nature will result in a 1 race ban.this penalty is also being looked at by fia.

warning issued to fishtech 14min 20secs part 3 for unsafe return to track

14min 50secs part 5 topman & jonneh inncident.took me a while looking at this one.let me start off by saying i think both drivers have to take some responsibility for this inncident.firstly topman appears to veer slowly to the right until he connects with the lotus.Also jonneh being the chasing driver seems to ignore what the mclaren is doing and drive accordingly as he had the best view of the situation.the end result of this was bad for topman and jonneh was unaffected but it easily have been the other way around.this was not the worse bit of driving i saw last night,it was just 2 small missjudgements which cost one driver dearly.topman scored nothing from that race but i dont feel jonneh should come out of this with no points,he just got lucky.New evidence come to light my decision will be made shortly..right guys on this occasion im going to warn both drivers to be more careful when close racing with each other and to always drive accordingly knowing that the bubble glitch is present.if an inncident of this nature occurrs a gain i will purely penalise the driver who appears to cause the inncident from the replay and i will ignore the bubble glitch.so remember guys bubble glitch beware.

bullet to recieve warning for at least 3 small contacts with cars in the race,just be more careful in future

bullet 10sec penaly removed

Last edited by Rob-Lee77 (PL2 Mod) on Wed May 01, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 7 times in total
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Decisions & Penalties Empty sorry

Post by b_j_orn Wed May 01, 2013 12:42 am

Hello everyone. Sorry for what happens at 4:50. Last night I had many problems with my steering wheel and gears. It really was not my intention to hit that driver. So my apologies to That driver.
And also tho the other drivers that i hit in the race.

I will accept a penalty
I buy a new steeringwheel today, so it will never happend again

Greets bjorn
b_j_orn
b_j_orn

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Decisions & Penalties Empty Re: Malaysian GP - Decisions & Penalties

Post by Jonny Wed May 01, 2013 9:01 am

I accept my warning, as I said to topman via PM I take responsibility as I was the overtaking car and should have been my responsibility to ensure that sufficient room was left between the cars to account for the "bubble", seems like there may have been a problem with the fact that Liam disconnected moments before the accident as this can sometimes screw up connectivity between other drivers in the lobby because I raced closely and without contact with JohnLarkin for the majority of the first 20 laps, as you can see in my highlights ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LJbvlOPUV8 )

Anyway, sorry again Topman.
Jonny
Jonny

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Decisions & Penalties Empty Re: Malaysian GP - Decisions & Penalties

Post by TopmanTaylor Thu May 02, 2013 5:44 am

thanks for ur pm and ur posts jonny m8, i think its shows how strong a character u are.

As for my warning,if indeed its an "offical warning" im having difficulty in accepting it as, i did noting wrong, this slight movement was not a contibuting factor as the lotus made a much more defining move towards the left. i was already far left, and the racing line for the next corner is to the right, im allowed 1 move anyway, not that i made a significant move. Id just turned my engine up and was matching his top speed. so he shouldnt have been trying to squeeze me.

That said, im not seeking punishment for jonneh, id just like for it to be accepted i had no blame in this, as i dont want this be used as a marker for harsher penalties further into the season.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu May 02, 2013 5:54 am

Me personally dont think you should be blamed Topman at all. It was Jonneh's invisible track position lagg.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Thu May 02, 2013 7:08 am

Or topmans invisible position lag...

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Decisions & Penalties Empty Re: malaysian pens

Post by daflukey Thu May 02, 2013 7:28 am

nah defo jonneh's as he he tuck me out aswell with it and sent me spinning into the gravel although on his vid it looked like he never touched me so defo jonneh's id say

daflukey

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Thu May 02, 2013 9:14 am

Lets hope next game will be lag touch free

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 2:56 am

its not jonnys fault, its the games fault. he cant control the lag bubble.

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Fri May 03, 2013 5:43 am

Lii4m we realise that mate.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down