Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selected Malaysia quotes- Force India, Porschedude911, Dizzymind and Hudunikibolokov

Go down

Selected Malaysia quotes- Force India, Porschedude911, Dizzymind and Hudunikibolokov Empty Selected Malaysia quotes- Force India, Porschedude911, Dizzymind and Hudunikibolokov

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:51 am

From the unexpectedly cool conditions of Melbourne, the Formula One paddock moves quickly to the heat and humidity of Kuala Lumpur this weekend and the 2013 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix. Those involved discuss their prospects for the Sepang race…

Porschedude911, Red Bull
Season 3 Race - N/A

" I don't hold any hope for Malaysia, I have never been fast there previously and this time is looking like more of the same. I can't quite put my finger on why but I just really don't enjoy this track. I expect a battle for last." yeah I don't mind doing those."

Mva355i, Force India
Season 3 Race - N/A

"Sepang is a great circuit and i've always felt very comfortable there. It is a bit easier on the drivers than Albert Park so hopefully i wont be able to run from the pack this time. It's got plenty of overtaking spots and it's fairly wide so i'm expecting great wheel to wheel battles through the entire field. I would like to see a full grid again like in Australia. I'm hoping to have a closer battle with Cookster this time and go for the win.I can tell you this much though.....It wont be easy..! I wish the best for all my fellow drivers."

Dizzymind, Sauber
Season 3 Race -

"Malaysia,

A circuit in hot and wet Asia i have always loved. fast circuit with lots and lots of fast corners. Totaly up my alley. Nevertheless I have never been able to consolidate a strong finish here. a pattern that must be broken. I think this year there's no room for error.The field is close and we must keep scoring strong points if we want to reach the set goals for this season: P3 in the driver standings and the constructors tittle. We are currently stugling a bit with the car as in sheer qualifying speed but race pace of the sauber looks good. The team is working hard to get closer and closer to the top field. the other drivers and teams already look strong as from what i've seen and heard. And I need to bring home decent points. At SauberF1 Peter is having the highest expectations. Coming home from Austrilia last race wasn't that brilliant for me Despite having started at the back i came home fifth, not that bad but i'd rather had been on podium and on top of that i been beaten by my teammate. Key is to keep focusing on the race at hand and to never look back for to long. But i cant deny the pressure is on me. This weekend i'd like to show everybody the potential I have. For that, lengthy race simulations will be held during Friday and Saterday practice.

thanks a lot and see you this weekend at the Malaysian GP."

Hudunikibolokov, Williams
Season 3 Race - 3rd

"Coming to KL after Melbourne I expect to be worse off if anything compared to a week ago, this season at the moment seems for me to be marred of slowly catching up, I appear to be off the pace but the car feels good, I think in certain area's such as traction, stability and responsiveness the car does well but in acceleration and speed I suffer quite a bit. Who knows what this race will hold, hopefully some luck for me to score some strong point."

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum