Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Is In Danger

2 posters

Go down

The World Is In Danger Empty The World Is In Danger

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:57 pm

I'm deeply concerned and i fear for the mental health of my fellow site members. This infection is everywhere, I find myself in a position to talk about this as i find myself immune to this plague. My worries were further raised last night when a member I felt might carry immunity like myself shown thrre first signs of the outbreak.

The first sign of the disease is most often shown when the word "moon" or "el moon" finds its way to the chatbox, I received evidence last night that Cookster is now infected. Other words to look out for is "sometimes or you and your zombie army". Also if you start looking like an oompa loompa you may be infected.

I've noticed recently hes everywhere on the site. Dipping his finger in every topic every league every chatbox. Look outside he maybe outside watching you now.

There is a simple name for this potential site killer I call it........BOLLOCKS! Very Happy

The World Is In Danger Midget10
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

The World Is In Danger Empty Re: The World Is In Danger

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:28 am

Bolokov is trying to get you all to join him, He is planning to send you all messages so just IGNORE THEM we cant let the disease spread anymore :/

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:47 pm

last nite i made an honest mistake and fell 4 this crap. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

daflukey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down