Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 4 - Good Luck!

3 posters

Go down

Season 4 - Good Luck! Empty Season 4 - Good Luck!

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:03 am

First of all i like to note that the organization has returned to PRO2 with ROB. I am very happy see this as it is known that PRO2 had for a long time this problem! Well done Rob!!
A few days before the start of season to wish everyone good luck and good race! MVA I hope to be together in season5. Must I have someone to overtake .... lol! geek

Good season to all !!
Antonios

ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Season 4 - Good Luck! Empty Re: Season 4 - Good Luck!

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:23 am

thanks for your kind comments antonnios.im certainly doing my best to work with everyone to make it a strong league to be part of,i hope mva has an enjoyable season with some close racing.i think he will get promoted nxt season as he has good speed and consistencey.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by mva335i Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:58 am

Aaaaaahhhh Antonios......Dream on buddy.Hope they teach you what overtaking means over there in pro1,so that by the time i get there you will be ready for your phd. Very Happy
Seriously though Rob has done a great job keeping us up to date about everything and with his subtle way letting us know that we can depend on him at all times.
Best wishes to all the drivers of our site for a strong competitive 4th season and a big thank you to Rob for all the time and effort he puts in.

mva335i

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum