Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 4 Build Up!

Go down

Season 4 Build Up! Empty Season 4 Build Up!

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:13 am

i woulld like to thank everyone who helped with this seasons car allocations,i believe this is as close to perfect as we can get with the cars we have available.Also everyone who raced in the test races thanks to you also.the information gathered from these races were very important.
i believe this could be one of pro2 most successful seasons offering up close racing with many different race winners,changes will be made if needed during transfer window.i hope we get good atendances all season with all drivers doing there best to grab every available point.never give up guys when racing you never know whats gonna happen,lost connection safety cars,stewards penalties,last minute spins,theres always a chance you could go from having an average race to a gr8 one.i will try my best to do a good job as mod.i will make sure all topics are up on time,and races start on time 9pm,so lobbies will open around 8:50pm.i strongly reccomend resetting routers and making sure there are no other devices affecting your connection around 8:30pm this will help us get racing on time.
any problems please contact me and i will do my best to help.
see you all in austrailia Very Happy
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down