Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the f•••

2 posters

Go down

What the f••• Empty What the f•••

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:42 am

Can an admin or steward or something please keep us up to date with what's going on next season and also it's normally polite to answer your drivers if they post a question on here ,just because we're AL3 doesn't mean we are any less on your priority list ,infact AL1 forum is constantly busy ,at least answer us please or ain't we important enough?!!!! scratch
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

What the f••• Empty Re: What the f•••

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:09 am

Bob will be releasing information in the next few days when he has asked everyone over switching the days as for yourself, Frank, Pasels & Victorious, you four will be moving up together into AL2 for definite.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:10 am

Frank will be leaving if al2 stays on a wed ,so I personally will have to look for another teammate ASAP ,also I've been asking about the Mercedes 2nd driver ,whether his points will be counted or not which is important for Fridays last race ,nothing has been decided on canabys final position after brazil ,3 fairly important things ,al1 gets sorted out almost immediately
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

What the f••• Empty Response

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:21 am

For AL2 to be moved to Fridays, I think how it's worked is that they both will have to switch days, thus al2-fridays and al3- Wednesdays for this to happen you must get a majority of the vote from the two leagues, so I propose putting two poles in each league. As for my points I think bob said they're going to stand, because this decision should have already been made before I dropped down and when I came 8th in India they had already started to been counted, therefore the decision at that point had already been made, I know your not best pleased if in case that is the outcome of the decision. Any other questions you have mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:33 am

Yeah ,WTF asked you!?!! Haha
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:35 am

I'm emotional now dude
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

What the f••• Empty Not the word

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:21 am

hahaha that word reminds me of a certain race when it didn't really go well for me, yeah you looked like a lost puppy in the woods and no-one seemed to help you so I offed what I know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:55 am

Dekk i sent you a PM on PS3 to tell you about Hudunikibolokovs points....... As for next season it still needs to be discussed which is what i was planning to do tomorrow when i have AL2 in a lobby.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:16 am

I haven't been on ,I hope I ain't going to be disappointed boys
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: