Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISAPOINTED

4 posters

Go down

DISAPOINTED Empty DISAPOINTED

Post by TomiDeli Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:15 am

Hello to all fellow drivers...

I must say I enjoy racing in pro-league 2, but updates from Dazzy (or one who is keeping track of PRO LEAGUE 2) are just terrible... I lost my joy and enthusiasm in racing so tonight I will not race in TEXAS and BRASIL !!! Last updates were made 3weeks ago !!!

Im looking for a seat in PRO LEAGUE 1 if I can get one for next season. I personally think Im good enough and I proved Im dedicated enough. I know this is probably not the right way to expres my bad mood, but I try to point out this problem too many times in the last weeks!!!

Why should we race if no one is keeping track! in this case I can go online and race

Thx to all (Ud-war, antonios, mva.......) its been nice racing with you all !!!!!!!!!!

TomiDeli

TomiDeli

Back to top Go down

DISAPOINTED Empty Dont leave buddy

Post by UD-War Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 am

Dont go mate just race, have a look in the points section i update them every race myself, and dizzy can't because he is recovering from a surgery mate. Not necessary to leave now u can still win the title
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

DISAPOINTED Empty out of order

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:40 am

At no point have you offered to help but seems you have made your mind up.....I surgest you keep a track on what is going on around you and then you would know that "DIZZY" is recovering from surgery and is one of our most dedacted members.
I agree things have not been great since I was pushed out of the position but again I stress that this is ment to be a comunity and I am not seeing any offers for help from within.

Things will be better next year for pro2 I asure you.
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

DISAPOINTED Empty Re: DISAPOINTED

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:38 am

Tomi you have right , but , can blame anyone except Dizzi m8.
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

DISAPOINTED Empty Re: DISAPOINTED

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down