Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korea GP Appeals

2 posters

Go down

Korea GP Appeals Empty Korea GP Appeals

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 pm

The FIA decided that the 1st lap incidents involving Antonios was at the fault of Antonios. Our reasoning behind is that we felt that he had cut across drivers in the corners and not allowed enough room for cars around him in a very bunched up field.

Antonios is to receive a warning for this, if he is involved in similar incidents again penalties may be given out.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Korea GP Appeals Empty Re: Korea GP Appeals

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:25 am

Vernon-ator_1991 (PLM) wrote:The FIA decided that the 1st lap incidents involving Antonios was at the fault of Antonios. Our reasoning behind is that we felt that he had cut across drivers in the corners and not allowed enough room for cars around him in a very bunched up field.

Antonios is to receive a warning for this, if he is involved in similar incidents again penalties may be given out.

In how many incidents involving Αntonios and in how many ANTONIOS is fault??????????????

my appeal m8 was for the second and for third corner, my video didnt stop in first corner! i ll try to drive clean m8, everybody know this but FIA dont see it! those who write to offend me. I have received many pokes that cost me enough and syzouka and Korea and other has not been nor remark anyone. if the FIA wants to make a new start in this site also will have to be more careful in what FIA see and what FIA write
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:51 am

ANTONIOS1978 wrote:
Vernon-ator_1991 (PLM) wrote:The FIA decided that the 1st lap incidents involving Antonios was at the fault of Antonios. Our reasoning behind is that we felt that he had cut across drivers in the corners and not allowed enough room for cars around him in a very bunched up field.

In how many incidents involving Αntonios and in how many ANTONIOS is fault??????????????

my appeal m8 was for the second and for third corner, my video didnt stop in first corner! i ll try to drive clean m8, everybody know this but FIA dont see it! those who write to offend me. I have received many pokes that cost me enough and syzouka and Korea and other has not been nor remark anyone. if the FIA wants to make a new start in this site also will have to be more careful in what FIA see and what FIA write

The warning includes incidents at turns 1 & 2. When you put an appeal in Antonios, you need to clearly state where on the video you are appealing on. The 3rd turn is not clear on who hits you so we can't do anything based on your video at turn 3.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down