Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Leader Decides To Call It A Day.

Go down

Championship Leader Decides To Call It A Day. Empty Championship Leader Decides To Call It A Day.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:16 am

After taking time to think about it I've decided that I will not be continuing racing within the league due to a few reasons...

The main reason is I just want to play the game and not spend all week working on a set up then racing at the weekend. I just want to race at a few different places each night, also I feel that if you have to put all the time into the league you should get something out of it, e.g. prizes but as that is not that case it doesn't seem worth it.

Sorry to demon to leave you searching for a new team mate, I do have someone to recommend to you though, so will let you know soon. Look forward to still race with a few of you outside the league.

Lucas

Back to top Go down

Championship Leader Decides To Call It A Day. Empty Re: Championship Leader Decides To Call It A Day.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:20 am

Lucas

Sorry to hear your leaving, I can understand the reasons you've given. I was looking forward to have a good championship battle with you but I'm sure we can have some good battles out of the league anyway Smile

Cookster

Back to top Go down

Championship Leader Decides To Call It A Day. Empty Re: Championship Leader Decides To Call It A Day.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Lucas, Dont really know why your leaving m8...'wheel braking' is a real pain in the arse !!

If thats the MAIN reason, i can understand.....

But there's NO BIGGER prize than...PRO-LEAGUE 'CHAMPION' is there !!

But hey...your call....thanks for letting me/us know...

(i have a couple of drivers in-mind to fill your seat...but won't be the same !)

I'm forever in OPEN lobbies..most p.m's...just look for rooms with 'NO ASSIST's'...myself, Linden & others... often spend count-less hours there...

(we should be 'the mutts nutts' with the amount of time WE spend on here..)

your MORE than welcome to join, & kick our butts !!...take care dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:34 am

LUCAS why are you leaving? Im puzzled mate, Im also puzzled at PUNCH leaving but really puzzled with you as you was in good chance to get the Trophy admin has gone and paid £9.49 for ;-( granted its only 8inches tall but it would hav had yr name on it. (this was out of his own pocket as with all the trophys)

I believe there was going to be sponsorship for this league and I'm pretty sure the League will get it, I am personally working on getting HIGH discount tickets for silverstone 2012 well its done and dusted we just waiting for them to give us ticket sale prices and that was all because of this league so its working mate,
We got a whole Area to ourselves for Camping as well lol the farmer said he would put a Sign up Saying "F1PS3LEAGUE PADDOCK" which i thought was well cool.

I think ADMIN has failed to Announce these to us all, and I will be having words with him ;-P

granted I think Admin has NOT followed through on a couple of sponsorship offers but I was told The League was holding our for a BIGGER sponsor. Play.com where very Quick to Send the £50 voucher but the Insisted it was a NOT to be used as 16 player championship, they wanted best improved driver to get it, but Admin fought them and said how about a knock out cup, they agreed.
(note* knock out cup cant start until all leagues have started, and you have to be in a League to be in the cup)

You might want to Retract your Resignation mate, your gunna miss out i think.
Dam wants its established your gunna be guessed of honour at CODEMASTERS ;-)

A messege to PUNCH while im ranting off lol, Get ya ass back in, carry on at least until the Transfer window it leaves a hole in the League, and BIG hole in the FIA.

A messeg to Cookster while im off on one lol,
I havnt officailly LEFT the PRO league,? I Informed cookster i was gunna pop up in SEMI LEAGUE to allow the OVERSPILL of ppl joining the site wanting NO ASSIST's, He said what about yr Seat in PRO League i said give it to PHEONIX as he likes the RED CRAP, I will hopefully get promoted from semi league if there is no room in the transfer window, but the time will allow me to NOT loose the ppl joining up and getting a league going for them just Like PRO league and LEAGUE 2 etc..

Iv sort of give up my grid slot for the good of the League and to Get another NO ASSIST league going to ALSO help PRO league out when it comes to Promotion at end of season, I have Filled my Slot aswell with a good driver so as not to leave the League with a HOLE in it!!! annoyingly punch seams to think there is no Stablilty where as I totally disagree with that, this is Probably the MOST STABLE forum out there, hav you seen APEX and RaceDep and RSL and others ? drivers are constantly leaving and getting kicked out of them leagues, where as this league is KNOWN to COdemaster its KNOWN to Stevey Hood (dave lol)
its KNOWN to Silverstone and about 5 F1 Real teams know about us. How many of them know about APEX?

I can tell you this, F1 ONLINE that starts in JANUARY from CM will be taking notes from these league forums.

In SUmmary, we have been going for less than 3 months.
we have 3 good leagues racing weekly, we have over 100 ppl wanting to Race if they get contacted by the MOderators. Its growing and sponsors are watching. also admin tells me when he logs on he can see how many guests come and view the site everyday, he tells me 10-20 a day guests are on the site against 3-6 members everyday. who are these guests??

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:42 am

The main reason was I didn't want to put a lot in with nothing in return. I.E. time setting up just for one race at a weekend, and didn't know what you were working on sponsorship for the league, which if all works out and goes a head sounds pretty cool. I know a reason why punch left, it was due to me leaving. So I reckon if I come back so will punch. If this happens all he will be see is me disappearing into the distance Wink
But I guess if people want me back I'll come back.

Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down